Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN] [ICO] - MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash - PRIVATE SALE (LIVE) - page 17. (Read 95702 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The Menapay tokens are built on the ethereum blockchain
Activity: 28
What blockchain is the Menapay tokens built on? And why?
Menapay tokens are built on the ethereum blockchain technology
Activity: 7
I checked out your team on the website?
I believe your CEO is missing, why is that?
Activity: 10
What blockchain is the Menapay tokens built on? And why?
Where is the Headquarters of menapay located and how many offices does menapay have currently?
Dubai in UAE
Where is the Headquarters of menapay located and how many offices does menapay have currently?
I know for sure the Headquarters is located in Dubai in UAE
Activity: 26
Why will the Menapay platform be faster, better and easier to use than other platforms?
The Menapay mobile application which the Menapay platform is developing will be easy to use and very user friendly, even though it will be built with high complexity, to prevent activities by hackers.
Hmmm, this is actually better than most web-based platforms
Why will the Menapay platform be faster, better and easier to use than other platforms?
Menapay will be making its own  private blockchain which is faster than most of the well known blockchain such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and so on.
The Menapay mobile application which the Menapay platform is developing will be easy to use and very user friendly, even though it will be built with high complexity, to prevent activities by hackers.
The Menapay platform will be running on Blockchain technology which is more secure compared to the traditional technologies used in financial tools. 
True indeed traditional mode of transactions is getting outdated daily. The future is the crypto world
Activity: 7
The Menapay platform will be running on Blockchain technology which is more secure compared to the traditional technologies used in financial tools. 
What is the total supply of menapay tokens and why was its chosen at that number?
The total number of tokens are 400 million however the number was chosen for strategic reasons  Wink
It's a nice amount to have for total token. Quite moderate. Go menapay👌👌
Activity: 8
Menapay is definitely bound to achieve greatness. It's unique in its own way. It's a rare and nice idea to have menapay and menacash
I see menapay among the top cryptocurrencies in the near future. It has shown it has what it takes to be among the very top
What is the total supply of menapay tokens and why was its chosen at that number?
The total supply is 400 million
The total number of tokens are 400 million however the number was chosen for strategic reasons  Wink
So much comments on my last question. I am understanding menapay better. I have another question
Great news am glad to see you're understanding more on menapay
Interesting question
The total supply of menapay tokens is 400 million and this was chose because of the softcap and hardcap amount analysis
Taking into consideration that Menapay is one of the best, strategies are put into place to ensure success
Pages:
Jump to: