Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 103. (Read 11047 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hello! I`ve just registered and recieved my refferal code . Where will my friends have to insert it to earn something ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Will app be working for any national currency? Can I use it if going somewhere like Nepal?

Yes sure, an electronic payment system allows money transfers to mobile accounts with the possibility of receiving local currency. Bank4You Group now intends to launch its own ICO in order to accelerate the goal of scaling its service rollout across Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
Activity: 112
Will app be working for any national currency? Can I use it if going somewhere like Nepal?
Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project successful be in demand?

We will do our best to make this project successful. Detailed marketing research is presented on the page 10 of our whitepaper :
https://bank4you.io/docs/Bank4YOU_MMRS_WP_EN.pdf
Activity: 112
Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project successful be in demand?
Do you have any partnership with companies, which will use your product?

Of course, we have entered into the agreements with numerous mobile operators, including: Azerfon, Bakcell, Jazz Cash(VEON), Tranglo. And at the signing stage: TransferTo, Sochitel.
Where are you going to launch your project first?

We have working TaxFree4U app that already provides the service in the following countries: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Finland
The mobile app will also enable financial inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
Hello! I can translate to arabic. Do you have translation bounty?

Nope, sorry, no bounty planned. Check out our referral program  Wink

Ok, i`ll check for sure. Do you have airdrop maybe?

No airdrop also, just referral program.
Activity: 108
Do you have any partnership with companies, which will use your product?
Activity: 140

Ok, i`ll check for sure. Do you have airdrop maybe?

Activity: 140
Hello!
Tell us about your company plz? What is the country of this ICO?

Bank4you Group’s team is international with team of representatives and advisers are all over the globe.
It was established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, in 2016 Bank4YOU transformed into Bank4YOU Group, an international consortium of  fin-tech service companies operating within the electronic mobile payment services arena.
FCA License No715451, issued by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority authorizes Bank4YOU to provide credit.

Ok, and everyone can prrticipate? is there any restrictions?

There`s some restrictions, nor a “U.S. person”, within the meaning of regulations of the U.S. Securities Act 1933, nor a Canadian citizen, or a citizen of the Republics of Singapore and Korea, or the People’s Republic of China are allowed to participate.
Activity: 153
Hello!

Bank4you Group’s team is international with team of representatives and advisers are all over the globe.
It was established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, in 2016 Bank4YOU transformed into Bank4YOU Group, an international consortium of  fin-tech service companies operating within the electronic mobile payment services arena.
FCA License No715451, issued by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority authorizes Bank4YOU to provide credit.

Ok, and everyone can prrticipate? is there any restrictions?
Does this has something to do with ATM machines ? Or won't be working as one ?

Nope, the system have nothing to do with ATMs. Mobile money transfer or remittance is a peer-to-peer (P2P) application making use of a mobile device to send money to family or friends, primarily across international borders. Check out our mobile app, you will get a view how system works. You can download the application at these links :
https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/bank4you/id1069036395?l=ru&mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.bank4you.client
Hello!

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Does this has something to do with ATM machines ? Or won't be working as one ?
Activity: 153
Hello!
Watch the MMRS project video review created by Cryptodealers specially for our Russian-speaking community:
https://youtu.be/OSwX0t-ST4w
How soon after the end of ICO will I get tokens?

The BFY tokens will be send to contributors right after the ICO .
Jump to: