Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 102. (Read 11047 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello! Where can i get some info on your smartcontracts?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What are the benefits of your corporate card?

Bank4YOU Card has been designed for individuals, who don’t want or don’t have a possibility to obtain a foreign bank account. The card can be used to withdraw funds globally. Ideal option for frequent travellers and students.
Bank4YOU Card Premium is a perfect card for exceptional customer experience. Best set of features capable to satisfy most demanding clients along with premium VAT refunding option.
Will i be able to get help inside the app if i need it?

Of course, full tech support is planned!
Do you have any promo codes for your tokens?

No, we don`t. Dut check our referral program!
Merit: 0
What are the benefits of your corporate card?
Activity: 108
Will i be able to get help inside the app if i need it?
Do you have any promo codes for your tokens?
Hello! Very important! What will happen to my contribution if tokens are outlawed or tightly regulated somehow?

Mobile Money Remittance System use the construction of utility tokens. Our system creates a constant demand for tokens.That is why our token can’t be outlaw, because it uses a business model that is used all over the world.
Hello! Very important! What will happen to my contribution if tokens are outlawed or tightly regulated somehow?
The project seems interested, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?

The project will be fulfilled regardless of the amount collected. Tokens will be distributed according to the amount collected. Shareholder will continue the project on his own funds, regardless of the ico results.
OK, and have you provided for a promotional budget? I guess such projects need lots of marketing.

Yes, of course, so 15% of gathered funds will go to marketing and promotions purposes!
The project seems so big. Can such a small team to deal with it?

Our team is big, Bank4you Group’s team is international; our team of representatives and advisers are all over the globe. Established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, in 2016 Bank4YOU transformed into Bank4YOU
Group, an international consortium of fin-tech service companies operating within the electronic mobile payment services arena. FCA License No715451, issued by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority authorizes
Bank4YOU to provide credit.
Bank4YOU customers no longer need to depend on bureaucratic procedures associated with traditional banking. Its service has been created to ensure time-efficiency, convenience and secure transactions. Bank4You already works with a number of blue-chip organizations, delivering state-of-the-art prepaid card programs that target different user groups. Its customers are able to choose their ideal product from a wide range of pre-paid card options including Bank4You Group’s Corporate card and Premium card, along with mobile banking services.
Where are you going to launch your project first?

We have working TaxFree4U app that already provides the service in the following countries: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Finland
The mobile app will also enable financial inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
What about Europe especially ex-USSR?

The app will work all over the world!
Activity: 154
The project seems interested, but what will happen if you fail to collect funds?
Activity: 70
OK, and have you provided for a promotional budget? I guess such projects need lots of marketing.
Activity: 56
The project seems so big. Can such a small team to deal with it?
Where are you going to launch your project first?

We have working TaxFree4U app that already provides the service in the following countries: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Finland
The mobile app will also enable financial inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
What about Europe especially ex-USSR?
Hello! I`ve just registered and recieved my refferal code . Where will my friends have to insert it to earn something ?

The referral program works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at a rate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.

OK, do you have other bonuses?

In case if you decide to purchase a package of 5000 BFY or 15000 BFY, you'll get special B4U cards as a present. Thats all  Smiley
Activity: 182
Hello! I`ve just registered and recieved my refferal code . Where will my friends have to insert it to earn something ?

The referral program works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at a rate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.

OK, do you have other bonuses?

Jump to: