Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 121. (Read 11047 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
How are you going to cooperate with your partners, that you already announce?

thank you for your question!
We have entered into the agreements with numerous mobile operators, including: Azerfon, Bakcell, Jazz Cash(VEON), Tranglo. And at the signing stage: TransferTo, Sochitel.

The headquarter is in UK and company is under UK laws. What does it mean for agent and users? Will it have impact on inner transactions?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

We have entered into the agreements with numerous mobile operators, including: Azerfon, Bakcell, Jazz Cash(VEON), Tranglo. And at the signing stage: TransferTo, Sochitel.
Activity: 164
How are you going to provide the liquidity of your tokens?

Thank you for your question!
Concerning BFY it gives its holders additional discounts for remittances and long-term profit from turnovers inside the system.None other product gives a chance to make transactions with mobile money globally.

Thanks for explanation. In what social media i can find you? Can you provide links?

Yes sure, here are the links

YouTube: https://youtu.be/XiDXK51wq5E
Activity: 126

Concerning BFY it gives its holders additional discounts for remittances and long-term profit from turnovers inside the system.None other product gives a chance to make transactions with mobile money globally.

Thanks for explanation. In what social media i can find you? Can you provide links?

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello, what will be the fees? How it's different from Monero, Crypterium?
Activity: 126
How soon after the ICO ends will i get my tokens?

Tokens will be issued in equivalent of $50 million, when the ICO will reach this hard cap it will be stopped ahead of scheduled dates.

Thanks! Can you link me your whitepaper please? i can't find it.

Surely I will give you a link of white paper - https://bank4you.io/docs/Bank4YOU_MMRS_WP_EN.pdf
Activity: 154

Tokens will be issued in equivalent of $50 million, when the ICO will reach this hard cap it will be stopped ahead of scheduled dates.

Thanks! Can you link me your whitepaper please? i can't find it.

Hello! A few days ago we opened comment block. Several people have already left comments on your ICO page. https://icoholder.com/en/ico/bank4you-group-4073 It will be great if you follow your page and help your investors)

thank you! Do you have an option to log in with email?
Activity: 154
Is your team international or located in one country?

Bank4YOU Group is an international consortium of fin-tech service companies operating successfully within the electronic mobile payment services arena.

What is the team experience ?

The team consists of highly experienced professionals.  In case of any suspects, do not hesitate to visit the https://bank4you.io/#ico_team site section and carefully research LinkedIn profiles (just click IN under their names) of all persons taking part in the ICO. Take some time to browse and you'll be surprised at how serious they are.
Activity: 105

Bank4YOU Group is an international consortium of fin-tech service companies operating successfully within the electronic mobile payment services arena.

What is the team experience ?

Activity: 105
Activity: 244
How do you think your project is beneficial to the investors?

BFY token grants the right to receive:
1. Part of total group companies income up to 1% received from loan products implementation.
2. 2.5% discounts for purchasing MMR token.
3. 1% of income by group of companies of mobile money remittances total turnover.

Seems great, when will you start distributing mmr tokens?

BFY token grants the right to receive:
1. Part of total group companies income up to 1% received from loan products implementation.
2. 2.5% discounts for purchasing MMR token.
3. 1% of income by group of companies of mobile money remittances total turnover.
Activity: 244
Jump to: