Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 122. (Read 11047 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Have you acquired any partnerships for your project?

Please specify your question, what kind of partnership you mean.

I mean have you signed any agreements with different companies that can provide your service.

Thank you for your question!
We have entered into the agreements with numerous mobile operators, including: Azerfon, Bakcell, Jazz Cash(VEON), Tranglo. And at the signing stage: TransferTo, Sochitel.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10

I mean have you signed any agreements with different companies that can provide your service.

It is ridiculous how much tokens and funds are allocated to founders, marketing, and advisors et cetera. I am definitely not putting my money in if I know that 10% automatically ends up in the pockets of employees and advisors.

Thank you for your opinion! If you take a look at our website https://bank4you.io/ you will see that we reached the soft cap and we are fine! When you change your mind, you are welcome to join!

What has reaching a soft cap to do with putting funds directly in the pockets of founders, marketing and advisors? Get yourself funded from another cashflow than the one from the ICO. People that invest in the ICO are interested in the project, not in paying founders, employees or advisors. 10% is seriously ridiculous high.

Your Token Allocation - "Marketing & Promotion - 6%, Advisory Board, Consultants and Partners - 4%"

But your allocation of funds is even more ridiculous:
• 15% Marketing and Promotion (Huh??!!!!!! 15%???!!!!!)
• 3% for Team members

Thank you for your opinion! Reaching of the soft cap means that there are enough people for whom the project by professional team is valuable.

Thanks for answering fast.

So you are actually admitting that money flows directly into the pockets of team members and founders? Some investors don't read completely through your white paper and website, and may not be aware of such information.

Can you explain me the following:
  • Why do you need 15% for marketing and promotion? Why 15%? How did you calculate it?
  • Why do you need 4% of your tokens for advisory board, consultants, and partners? How did you calculate this?

Can u answer my question, please.

We apologize for making you waiting. Marketing and promotion are those things that drive the development of basically anything, that is why that do need funds to be allocated, and 15% is no way ridiculous but quite reasonable.
Team members do their work and it is can be considered key players, and it is common practice to allocate certain percentage for their work.
We can assure you that all calculations were done in a proper manner and in accordance to financial regulations, however, that is sort of business information that rarely disclosed.

If you are a startup it is quite weird to put investor money into the pockets of employees. Why don't you fund them with your own money or another cashflow? I am not interested in investing in an ICO of which 3% directly flows into the pockets of employees.

Also, transparent and honest ICOs and other companies that want to raise money DO include calculations. If you, as you said, have 'proper manner' for calculations than I guess it is no harm to share them. You are talking about money from the investor in your ICO, they should have the right to know what you do with their money.

Another question you did not answer before; why do you need 6% of your tokens for marketing if you already keep 15% of the funds? And 15% is really a lot already. Could you elaborate a bit why you ned 15%? What's your plan? What are you going to spend it on?

we are not a startup.
Bank4YOU was established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, Bank4YOU in 2016 has transformed into Bank4YOU Group, an international consortium of fin-tech service companies operating successfully within the electronic mobile payment services arena.

Alright, my bad for the first point. Can you answer the other points?

All available information about planned costs is displayed in the White Paper. Our tokens are utility token, not securities, so tokenholders are not investors.
You are newbie on this forum.  Perhaps you should study the token sale procedure in more detail
Activity: 146
Do you give out promo tokens? How can i get them?

thank you for your question!
Unfortunately no there will be only MMR tokens, which underpins its Blockchain system for mobile money transfers inside the system. And the BFY tokens that are a crypto currency, which can be bought during the ICO campaign. The BFY token can be purchased on other exchange rates including cryptocurrency exchanges.

That's too bad. Do you have a bounty campaign then? Can i get free tokens for participating?

Thank you for the question!
You can join our referral program by registering in the Investor's Cabinet. In case if you decide to purchase a package of 5000 BFY or 15000 BFY, you'll get special B4U cards as a present.
Activity: 164

Unfortunately no there will be only MMR tokens, which underpins its Blockchain system for mobile money transfers inside the system. And the BFY tokens that are a crypto currency, which can be bought during the ICO campaign. The BFY token can be purchased on other exchange rates including cryptocurrency exchanges.

That's too bad. Do you have a bounty campaign then? Can i get free tokens for participating?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
It is ridiculous how much tokens and funds are allocated to founders, marketing, and advisors et cetera. I am definitely not putting my money in if I know that 10% automatically ends up in the pockets of employees and advisors.

Thank you for your opinion! If you take a look at our website https://bank4you.io/ you will see that we reached the soft cap and we are fine! When you change your mind, you are welcome to join!

What has reaching a soft cap to do with putting funds directly in the pockets of founders, marketing and advisors? Get yourself funded from another cashflow than the one from the ICO. People that invest in the ICO are interested in the project, not in paying founders, employees or advisors. 10% is seriously ridiculous high.

Your Token Allocation - "Marketing & Promotion - 6%, Advisory Board, Consultants and Partners - 4%"

• 3% for Team members

Thank you for your opinion! Reaching of the soft cap means that there are enough people for whom the project by professional team is valuable.

So you are actually admitting that money flows directly into the pockets of team members and founders? Some investors don't read completely through your white paper and website, and may not be aware of such information.

• Why do you need 15% for marketing and promotion? Why 15%? How did you calculate it?
  • Why do you need 4% of your tokens for advisory board, consultants, and partners? How did you calculate this?

We apologize for making you waiting. Marketing and promotion are those things that drive the development of basically anything, that is why that do need funds to be allocated, and 15% is no way ridiculous but quite reasonable.
Team members do their work and it is can be considered key players, and it is common practice to allocate certain percentage for their work.
We can assure you that all calculations were done in a proper manner and in accordance to financial regulations, however, that is sort of business information that rarely disclosed.

If you are a startup it is quite weird to put investor money into the pockets of employees. Why don't you fund them with your own money or another cashflow? I am not interested in investing in an ICO of which 3% directly flows into the pockets of employees.

Also, transparent and honest ICOs and other companies that want to raise money DO include calculations. If you, as you said, have 'proper manner' for calculations than I guess it is no harm to share them. You are talking about money from the investor in your ICO, they should have the right to know what you do with their money.

Another question you did not answer before; why do you need 6% of your tokens for marketing if you already keep 15% of the funds? And 15% is really a lot already. Could you elaborate a bit why you ned 15%? What's your plan? What are you going to spend it on?

we are not a startup.
Bank4YOU was established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, Bank4YOU in 2016 has transformed into Bank4YOU Group, an international consortium of fin-tech service companies operating successfully within the electronic mobile payment services arena.

Alright, my bad for the first point. Can you answer the other points?

Activity: 164

• 3% for Team members

we are not a startup.
Activity: 26

• 3% for Team members

Looks good. I've completed the steps, what next? Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded?

Could you please clarify which steps exactly you have completed? Is it about card issuance or buying BFY tokens?
So, I can buy BFY tokens and then either turn them into MMR tokens or keep them in order to earn profit from company's shares. Is that correct? How long can I keep BFY tokens, is there any expiry date for them?

Yes, you can do either way - keep them or turn into inner MMR tokens.  The BFY token will allow profit on transactions and through other
financial operations in the system. Besides, the BFY token holder will be allowed to purchase MMR tokens on discounted price, which means cheaper services on cross-border transfers.

What you planning to do after the end of ICO?

2018 Q1: Creation of Bank4YOU mobile network operator consortium to provide digital infrastructure for MMRS project
2018 Q3: MMRS project beta version launch
2018 Q4: MMRS final version release.

Activity: 9
Looks good. I've completed the steps, what next? Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded?
Activity: 190
What you planning to do after the end of ICO?
Activity: 138
So, I can buy BFY tokens and then either turn them into MMR tokens or keep them in order to earn profit from company's shares. Is that correct? How long can I keep BFY tokens, is there any expiry date for them?
The cards you are offering currently do look attractive. Can I apply to have them now?

Of course!
Please, fill in the form and provide required details, pay the fee, and card will be mailed to you immediately upon approval.
Activity: 168
The cards you are offering currently do look attractive. Can I apply to have them now?
Jump to: