Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 125. (Read 11047 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What does the fact that HQ is in UK and company is under UK laws mean for agent and users? Will it have impact on inner transactions?

It won't have impact on users or agents. being under British regulations and legislations means company was registered in UK and adhere to its laws in financial and legal field.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What does the fact that HQ is in UK and company is under UK laws mean for agent and users? Will it have impact on inner transactions?
At the time I am going withdraw money, shall I look for USD/EUR ATM or it is possible to withdraw in local currency? The latter would be great because looking for specific ATM or money changer, well, you know, it is tie consuming and not always available option.

You will have a chance to make a withdrawal in local currencies.
What happens to the unsold token that is not sold out in the main sale for the ICO? Burn or go back or will there be another redistribution post-ICO?
As for the most common concerns:
The project will be fulfilled regardless of the amount collected. Tokens will be distributed according to the amount collected. Shareholder will continue the project on his own funds, regardless of the ico results.
There is no plans for re-distribution, and unsold tokens will be burnt.
Activity: 243
At the time I am going withdraw money, shall I look for USD/EUR ATM or it is possible to withdraw in local currency? The latter would be great because looking for specific ATM or money changer, well, you know, it is tie consuming and not always available option.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
What happens to the unsold token that is not sold out in the main sale for the ICO? Burn or go back or will there be another redistribution post-ICO?
+1 on this question, do you generate when eth is received or are the ann values predefined?
Activity: 182
Do you have some video, about how the app of b4u working?
Yes, of course. Please, visit our website (main page) and just scroll down a bit, you will see two videos.
https://bank4you.io
Activity: 196
Do you have some video, about how the app of b4u working?
Hi Smiley
Have I missed the token sale or still can participate?

Not at all! You still have a chance to take part in the second round of the token sale and receive extra 10% bonus Smiley
What are the benefits for the investors, i mean if someone buys and holds the tokens will he be receiving any profit share from the company? Or the tokens are just for spending on the platform?

BFY token grants the right to receive:
1. Part of income gained from Bank4YOU Group bank activities.
2. Discounts for purchasing MMR token.
3. Part of total system turnover of international money transfers."
Activity: 252
Hi Smiley
Have I missed the token sale or still can participate?
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
What are the benefits for the investors, i mean if someone buys and holds the tokens will he be receiving any profit share from the company? Or the tokens are just for spending on the platform?
What information about the person your application requires for use?

General personal data and residential address confirmation. We intend to use biometric data as well since it provides more protection.
Activity: 172
What information about the person your application requires for use?
Where are your offices of B4U located?

Established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, in 2016 Bank4YOU transformed into Bank4YOU Group, an international consortium of fin-tech service companies operating within the electronic mobile payment services arena. FCA License No715451, issued by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority authorizes Bank4YOU to provide credit.
Activity: 201
Where are your offices of B4U located?
What will happen to my contribution, if you do not collect the required amount?

Thank you for your question!
The project will be fulfilled regardless of the amount collected. Tokens will be distributed according to the amount collected. Shareholder will continue the project on his own funds, regardless of the ico results.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
What will happen to my contribution, if you do not collect the required amount?
When does the ICO end?

Thank you for the question!
the 3d round ends on January 31, 2018
Jump to: