Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 31. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I am U.S resident looking for opportunities to invest. Am I allowed to participate?

Unfortunately, no. Nor a “U.S. person”, within the meaning of regulations of the U.S. Securities Act 1933, nor a Canadian citizen, or a citizen of the Republics of Singapore and Korea, or the People’s Republic of China are allowed to participate
I want to pay with bank transfer. What purpose of payment should I state?

Please state the following purpose
'For digital services under invoice No., dated'
Are there any benefits for travelers?

We have two cards:
Bank4YOU Card has been designed for individuals, who don’t want or don’t have a possibility to obtain a foreign bank account. The card can be used to withdraw funds globally. Ideal option for frequent travelers and students.
Bank4YOU Card Premium is a perfect card for exceptional customer experience. Best set of features capable to satisfy most demanding clients along with premium VAT refunding option.
When will the ICO be ended?

ICO will end on March 31
Where is your main office?

Bank4YOU Group Established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, Bank4YOU in 2016 has transformed into Bank4YOU Group, an international consortium of fin-tech service companies operating successfully within the electronic mobile payment services arena. FCA License No715451, issued by Financial Services Authority, UK grants the right to provide credits.
Is there any chance that ICO will be extended?

ICO is extended till the 31st of March.
Delve into more details here:
https://medium.com/p/bf0d60eafc6d
Activity: 210
Do you visit roadshows to provide your project to investors ?
Activity: 243
I am U.S resident looking for opportunities to invest. Am I allowed to participate?
Activity: 182
I want to pay with bank transfer. What purpose of payment should I state?
Activity: 112
Are there any benefits for travelers?
Activity: 257
When will the ICO be ended?
Activity: 257
Where is your main office?
Activity: 210
Is there any chance that ICO will be extended?
Where can I buy MRS tokens ?

In our model we took into account the international experience and made a state of art application that will allow account balance funds withdrawal in local currency of partnering mobile
network operator or in MMR tokens.

The token, called Mobile Money Remittance or MMR enables payment with fiat money stored on Bank 4YOU Group’s account at mobile network operators with deposits mainly in US dollars. The MMR token is issued once fiat money is placed and can be freely converted into several means of payment in various countries: fiat currencies, mobile money, airtime minutes depending user needs and local market specifics.
Activity: 243
Where can I buy MRS tokens ?
How can I buy MMRS coins?

The main component of the MMRS is a system of tokens tied to local currencies of the countries of system user’s countries, which enables fast, reliable and cheap remittance of values across the borders of states and continents. Operating such tokens makes it possible to increase the user trust in the system providing the simplest and the most understandable mechanism for converting fiat currencies into electronic ones. The issue of tokens occurs only on condition of the fiat money being brought into the system, which is intended to ensure the stability of the exchange rate.
Do you have some video, about how the app of b4u working?

Yes sure , here are the links :
YouTube: https://youtu.be/XiDXK51wq5E

ICO Website: https://bank4you.io/
Activity: 182
How can I buy MMRS coins?
Activity: 112
Do you have some video, about how the app of b4u working?
Pages:
Jump to: