Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 32. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
21 Cent will $100 | Bank4You | Bank4You Group ICO | Review by Team BitcoinKing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f96aTZ7_Qs&feature=youtu.be
21 Cent Token https://goo.gl/jypRtu Visit Now ICO
Russian language overview
ICO Bank4YOU - oбзop. Bank4YOU Group - Moбильныe кpиптoвaлютныe пepeвoды нa блoкчeйнe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpSJagcmtjk
Hi, guys, your project is really huge. What languages do you have your white paper in?

Thank you for you support!
When you visit our website https://www.bank4you.io/ ,
you can find white papers in English, French, Russian and other languages.
Welcome to our site and choose the language that is best for you!
Activity: 226
Hi, guys, your project is really huge. What languages do you have your white paper in?
Hi, your ICO now ends on March 31. Is there any possibility of ending earlier?

Yes, the possibility is reaching hard cap earlier, which is also possible if considering we have 2 months ahead.
Activity: 188
Hi, your ICO now ends on March 31. Is there any possibility of ending earlier?
Hello everyone, tell me if there is a bounty branch on the bitcointalk forum? I want to see and maybe participate.

Hello, you are welcome to read and take part
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-mmrs-money-transfer-and-cash-withdrawal-on-blockchain-2659330
Activity: 140
Hello everyone, tell me if there is a bounty branch on the bitcointalk forum? I want to see and maybe participate.
I bought your tokens but I do not know, how I can see them. The option that I see it to contribute more.

You visit our site, press button contribute. log in with your e-mail, a link comes to your e-mail, you follow it and you are in your personal cabinet. Above and to the left you can see your balance.
Activity: 252
I bought your tokens but I do not know, how I can see them. The option that I see it to contribute more.
You planned to end ICO end January. So maybe some information on axchanges? Where the coin trading will be.
Binance/ bittrex?

We are in negotiations to list on 2 exchanges: Binance and Exmo. There might be additional exchanges – we will update you.
Activity: 185
You planned to end ICO end January. So maybe some information on axchanges? Where the coin trading will be.
Binance/ bittrex?
I search for good investment. Is there a guarantee that after ICO your tokens will not depreciate?

It depends on the market. And giving guarantee is illegal. But we will do our best for the token demand to be higher and higher.
Activity: 153
I search for good investment. Is there a guarantee that after ICO your tokens will not depreciate?
I want to buy your token. I am trying to fill out the form to buy tokens. I press send but nothing is happening. Pls help

Have you attached fotos of the documents? We will send you a package of documents to your e-mail to make your payment in the bank. After making payment in the bank we need you to send the documents signed by you to the [email protected] or [email protected] in a scanned format with a good resolution quality. We won't be able to send you the tokens until you provide us with this package of signed documents.
Activity: 190
I want to buy your token. I am trying to fill out the form to buy tokens. I press send but nothing is happenning. Pls help
We have had a growth of bitcoin and other crypto. Do you think people will invest in your ICO with such a growth of bitcoin? In my case it is much easier to buy bitcoin when it is low and wait until it grows   

Yes, surely they will. There are such reasons why people prefer to participate in ICO:
1. There are different kinds of investors: some like Bitcoin and another are Ethereum (Altcoins) fans.
2. Our aim auditory are people who interested in our service (that bitcoin can not provide ) and features.
3. Market of cryptocurrencies is permanently growing and there are a lot of people interested in altcoins.
Activity: 168
We have had a growth of bitcoin and other crypto. Do you think people will invest in your ICO with such a growth of bitcoin? In my case it is much easier to buy bitcoin when it is low and wait until it grows   
An interesting money transfer project. And what will be the fee if I want to change from your token to my currency?

The fee is the one on Ethereum network. This makes it possible to offer lower fees, even when compared to the mobile money technology (for example, M-PESA charges a fiat fee of $0.40 for P2P remittances and a withdrawal fee of $0.33 for withdrawals under $33), especially if there is no need for an instant execution of the transaction. In the event of increasing the transaction confirmation time to five minutes, the fee is significantly reduced. The remittance price in a public Blockchain Ethereum is much lower than that of any of the systems under consideration.
Pages:
Jump to: