Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 33. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10
An interesting money transfer project. And what will be the fee if I want to change from your token to my currency?
Activity: 196
what are your main partners ?

You can see our mobile operator partners at our website https://bank4you.io/ , they are many.
If you mean it
can i use my credit card to buy bfy tokens?

No, just by bank transfer (SWIFT / SEPA): in USD / EUR / GBP and of course Ethereum & Bitcoin
what are yours Token Bundle and what is special with them?

Our token bundle bonus is for wholesale investors.
Buying tokens for 2000 USD and more, you get +5% BFY.
Buying tokens for 10000 USD and more, you get +6% BFY
Buying tokens for 20000 USD and more, you get +7% BFY
Buying tokens for 100000 USD and more, you get +12% BFY
Please see at our website https://bank4you.io/ 
Muo
Activity: 236
what are your main partners ?
Activity: 229
 can i use my credit card to buy bfy tokens?
what are yours Token Bundle and what is special with them?
Can i  invite friend in your app and receive something?

You can join our referral program by registering in the Investor's Cabinet.
The referral program works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at a rate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.
In what countries i can use your app?

You can download and use app all over the world
Activity: 204
Can i  invite friend in your app and receive something?
Activity: 204
In what countries i can use your app?
what happens with my investment in the case ICO fails?

The project will be fulfilled regardless of the amount collected. Tokens will be distributed according to the amount collected. Shareholder will continue the project on his own funds, regardless of the ico results.
Muo
Activity: 236
what happens with my investment in the case ICO fails?
I just bought some tokens from bfy how long it's take to show in my etherwalet? I bought them 6 hours ago and still not coming anything.

Your token will be sent to your wallet automatically after the end of ICO
Activity: 182
I just bought some tokens from bfy how long it's take to show in my etherwalet? I bought them 6 hours ago and still not coming anything.
Activity: 229
The amount in your site is the same for several days. So you do not have any more willing investors?

It is to the contrary, if you take a look at our site today, you will see 6.7 M, and it was 6.3 M yesterday. So do not worry and join our project!
Activity: 215
The amount in your site is the same for several days. So you do not have any more willing investors?
What are your advantages?

Bank4YOU customers no longer need to depend on bureaucratic procedures associated with traditional banking. Its service has been created to ensure time-efficiency, convenience and secure transactions. Mobile money transfer or remittance is a peer-to-peer (P2P) application making use of a mobile device to send money to family or friends, primarily across international borders.
Blockchain technology makes it possible to create payment tools that carry the advantages of fiat currencies and mobile money not only within a country but also around the world.
Thanks to the technological advantages of the blockchain technology, a lower remittance price is ensured than with the alternative services. The remittance fees in the Ethereum network, for example, are regulated in a special way so that they are always low regardless of the price of the Ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: