Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 4. (Read 11025 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What will be price per token at the exchanges?
It depends on the market. And giving guarantee is illegal. But we will do our best for the token demand to be higher and higher.
Activity: 188
What will be price per token at the exchanges?
It seems hard to implement the project. What is/was the hardest part of developing?
Thank you for the question!
Our challenges, according to reports are :
- for the free functioning of the remittance system both within and outside a country, there is a strong need for the absence of restrictions on part of the financial regulator of that particular country (the central bank), along with the availability of open markets.
- for banking services to function properly, a large amount of digital infrastructure and user identification tools are needed.
-  users have to choose a solution that exists in the market but would be more expensive and will not be cross-border
The project is solving these challenges. Bank4YOU Group plans to spend crowd funded means on elaboration of its system of mobile money, development of new software, incorporation of microcrediting system, and new financial services based on Blockchain.
Activity: 252
It seems hard to implement the project. What is/was the hardest part of developing?
Why should people use your mobile money remmitance project?

Mobile money will provide unique opportunity to access financial services by unbanked people. Factors influencing the popularity of mobile money as the next authoritative instrument are :
- Economic attractiveness due to low remittance charges (compared like Western Union Postepay, the Post Office’s Postepay, or the local bus companies) and easy fiat fee system
- Simplicity and convenience. You only need a mobile phone to use the service
- Easily convertible to cash and vice versa by agents commissioned by mobile network operators
- The opportunity to offer microloans
- Easy registration procedure for agents (basic information and small deposit required as a starting point)

Activity: 204
Why should people use your mobile money remmitance project?
Which type of token is BFY? Can I use MEW for holding your tokens?
BFY Token Allocation is presented on the figure above:
ICO Token Sale Campaign - 80%,
Ecosystem Reserve - 10%, Marketing & Promotion - 6%, Advisory Board, Consultants and Partners - 4%.
Minimal amount of investment is USD $100.00
Payment Methods: BTC, ETH, GBP, USD, EUR
Jurisdiction: UK
Algorithm: Ethash / Token ERC20 / Asset
Total Supply: BFY 300,000,000
Yes, you can use MEW.
Muo
Activity: 236
Which type of token is BFY? Can I use MEW for holding your tokens?
What different here between similar projects? (to be precise, projects which want to make same). I mean Centra, STK and other similat projects. Because they dont have Visa or Mastercard agreement, and so dont have nothing. And you have agreement?
Bank4YOU Group's Mobile Money Remittance System works mainly with mobile operators to provide quality services. The competitors that you mention are working differently. Collaboration with mobile operators gives us the opportunity to use a wide network around the world.
Mobile money transfer or remittance is ‘a peer-to-peer (P2P) application making use of a mobile device to send money to family or friends, primarily across international borders’ 2. Usually, mobile money is a term used to describe services that allow electronic money transactions over a mobile device. It is also referred to as mobile financial services, mobile wallets, and mobile payments. For the purpose of this white paper, we shall consider mobile money to be a system of electronic payments that allows cross-border money transfers to any country. It also includes the withdrawal of funds in local currency (cash out) via the mobile money service or mobile airtime.

But you want to convert crypto to fiat? You must have for this virtual cards (Visa or Master). And must have lisence from them. But they want not working with crypto.

MMR token is converted automatically in our app. It has fixed rate. User gets fiat money via mobile money. So our app works with blockchain only.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
What different here between similar projects? (to be precise, projects which want to make same). I mean Centra, STK and other similat projects. Because they dont have Visa or Mastercard agreement, and so dont have nothing. And you have agreement?
Bank4YOU Group's Mobile Money Remittance System works mainly with mobile operators to provide quality services. The competitors that you mention are working differently. Collaboration with mobile operators gives us the opportunity to use a wide network around the world.
Mobile money transfer or remittance is ‘a peer-to-peer (P2P) application making use of a mobile device to send money to family or friends, primarily across international borders’ 2. Usually, mobile money is a term used to describe services that allow electronic money transactions over a mobile device. It is also referred to as mobile financial services, mobile wallets, and mobile payments. For the purpose of this white paper, we shall consider mobile money to be a system of electronic payments that allows cross-border money transfers to any country. It also includes the withdrawal of funds in local currency (cash out) via the mobile money service or mobile airtime.

But you want to convert crypto to fiat? You must have for this virtual cards (Visa or Master). And must have lisence from them. But they want not working with crypto.
I would like to compare your money transfer system. What will be the fee if I want to change from your token to my currency?

The fee is the one on Ethereum network. This makes it possible to offer lower fees, even when compared to the mobile money technology (for example, M-PESA charges a fiat fee of $0.40 for P2P remittances and a withdrawal fee of $0.33 for withdrawals under $33), especially if there is no need for an instant execution of the transaction. In the event of increasing the transaction confirmation time to five minutes, the fee is significantly reduced. The remittance price in a public Blockchain Ethereum is much lower than that of any of the systems under consideration.
Activity: 252
I would like to compare your money transfer system. What will be the fee if I want to change from your token to my currency?
I would like to make sure that I can use my eth wallet at an exchange platform when I buy your tokens. Can I?

No, do not use an ETH wallet from an exchange platform.
Activity: 229
I would like to make sure that I can use my eth wallet at an exchange platform when I buy your tokens. Can I?
The idea of your project is clear. But what part of the income gained from Bank4You Group bank activites goes to token holders? What percentage? How frequently? Pease can you expalin the point a little bit?

Yes, sure. Part of total group companies income up to 1% received from loan products implementation, 1% of income by group of companies of mobile money remittances total turnover is divided between tokenholders.
Please see page 23-24 of our WP http://bank4you.io/docs/Bank4YOU_MMRS_WP_EN.pdf , you can find the actual formula of calculating holder’s award during payment period, which is 1 quarter of a year.
Activity: 154
The idea of your project is clear. But what part of the income gained from Bank4You Group bank activites goes to token holders? What percentage? How frequently? Pease can you expalin the point a little bit?
Hello, I cannot find find your bank on Financial Conduct Authority FCA website. Are you registered there?

Thank you for your question! Yes, we are, please visit https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=001b000001EiDRCAA3
Activity: 185
Hello, I cannot find find your bank on Financial Conduct Authority FCA website. Are you registered there?
Pages:
Jump to: