Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 8. (Read 11025 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
You will finish ICO in about 3 weeks. Are there any bonuses still available?

Yes, you can check out our token bundles:
Buying tokens for 2000 USD and more, you get +5% BFY.
Buying tokens for 10000 USD and more, you get +6% BFY
Buying tokens for 20000 USD and more, you get +7% BFY
Buying tokens for 100000 USD and more, you get +12% BFY
Please see at our website https://bank4you.io/,

As well as referral program:
You can join our referral program by registering in the Investor's Cabinet.
The referral program works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at a rate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.
Activity: 257
You will finish ICO in about 3 weeks. Are there any bonuses still available?
I bought 500BFY. Can you please tell me how to change my wallet address on my account bank4you?

Hello! Surely! Please visit here https://cabinet.bank4you.io/destination-wallet , insert new wallet and save
Activity: 210
I bought 500BFY. Can you please tell me how to change my wallet address on my account bank4you?
On your site I saw famous partners. So, what kind of partnership do you have with mobile operators? 

Our representative arranged payments system through a payment gateway that works as a hub and has inclusions with different operators such as Banklalink, airtel ,teletalk etc. There is complicated system of technical point of view. In order to cover more territory, we need partnerships with mobile operators
Activity: 215
On your site I saw famous partners. So, what kind of partnership do you have with mobile operators? 
You have 7M on your site for a couple of days. If I purchase your coin then where will you show my coin?

The update on the site is made as soon as necessary. You will see your tokens in your cabinet on our site https://bank4you.io/ in some time. And they will be sent to your erc20 wallet after the end of ICO.
Activity: 197
You have 7M on your site for a couple of days. If I purchase your coin then where will you show my coin?
Activity: 201
Hello. How can I participate? I want to pay with bank transfer
Hello! Start with login to https://cabinet.bank4you.io/login .  Pick a type of payment, amount of tokens, on next page get KYC done and you`ll get invoice to your email. Then follow instructions.
Oh Thank you for quick response!
Hello! Start with login to https://cabinet.bank4you.io/login .  Pick a type of payment, amount of tokens, on next page get KYC done and you`ll get invoice to your email. Then follow instructions.
Activity: 201
Have you ever been on the market before? When your company established?
Bank4you Group’s team is international; our team of representatives and advisers are all over the globe. Established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, in 2016 Bank4YOU transformed into Bank4YOU
Group, an international consortium of  fin-tech service companies operating within the electronic mobile payment services arena. FCA License No715451, issued by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority authorizes
Bank4YOU to provide credit. Bank4YOU customers no longer need to depend on bureaucratic procedures associated with traditional banking. Its service has been created to ensure time-efficiency, convenience and secure transactions. Bank4You already works with a number of blue-chip organizations, delivering state-of-the-art prepaid card programs that target different user groups. Its customers are able to choose their ideal product from a wide range of pre-paid card options including Bank4You Group’s Corporate card and Premium card, along with mobile banking services.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Have you ever been on the market before? When your company established?
Hello everybody! How are the funds collected during the ico are going to be distributed? What is going to happen with the unsold tokens? Thank you
Hello! Thanks for the question!
 Tokens will be created according to collected finds. Funds distributin model: 65% towards development of digital infrastructure of mobile network operator’s consortium, which will provide functioning of the MMRS system, 15% Marketing and Promotion, 9% For the Development of a Loan Product Distribution Suite, 8% for IT development, 3% for Team members.
Activity: 131
Hello everybody! How are the funds collected during the ico are going to be distributed? What is going to happen with the unsold tokens? Thank you
Do you give promo tokens? Can i get them?
Unfortunately no there will be only MMR tokens, which underpins its Blockchain
system for mobile money transfers inside the system. And the BFY tokens that are a crypto currency, which can be bought during the ICO campaign. The BFY token can be purchased on other exchange rates including cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 198
Do you give promo tokens? Can i get them?
What this biometric identifier will be? Fingerprints?

The unique biometric identifier consists of a person’s scanned eye retina and scanned fingerprints. These indicators allow for quick and reliable identification of each person in the world. This feature does not
require provision of any passport data as it is subject to just minor mistakes.
Activity: 257
What this biometric identifier will be? Fingerprints?
To provide customers with accurate lending mechanism it is offered to transfer the mechanism of credit history on Blockchain. In order to avoid disclosure of private data no personal user’s information will be
stored in the Blockchain, just the biometric information protected by cryptographic means. The user will voluntarily provide it in order to receive lending assets or access transaction history connected with the
digital identity of the real person. The benefit of the system is knowing it is impossible to obtain any information on the transaction history of a specific person without possessing their biometric data, thus
protecting users against any malefactors. It is indeed very difficult to counterfeit biological identifiers.

Is it gonna be a smart-contract for loans? Or how will you store it in blockchain?

Yes, a smart contract.
An initiation of the smart contract in which the next information will be specified:
- Amount of loan
- Address of creditor
- Credit interest rates
- Series of loan charges
- Unique biometric indicator of borrower

The smart contract checks whether payments are made fully and in time to the creditor. If payments are made according to stipulated conditions, the borrower's credit score is automatically raised or in the opposite case it is reduced. In case the borrower attempts to apply for new credit, they would be refused. Provided biometric data allows to unambiguously identify the person’s credit history, the reverse procedure is impossible. Credit history cannot be associated with a person due to the realization of unique biometric identifier.
Pages:
Jump to: