Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 5. (Read 11025 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I bought your tokens. Can you please tell me how to change my wallet adress on my account bank4you?

Please visit here https://cabinet.bank4you.io/destination-wallet , insert new wallet and save
Activity: 182
I bought your tokens. Can you please tell me how to change my wallet adress on my account bank4you?
Is there any probability of re-extension of ICO?
Hello.
The main sale dates will not extend and it will end on 31th of March, 2018.
Activity: 243
Is there any probability of re-extension of ICO?
Will I be able just transfer money from your app to my friend without buying your tokens?
Hello!
The main component of the MMRS is a system of tokens tied to local currencies of the countries of system user’s countries, which enables fast, reliable and cheap remittance of values across the borders of states and continents. Operating such tokens makes it possible to increase the user trust in the system providing the simplest and the most understandable mechanism for converting fiat currencies into electronic ones. The issue of tokens occurs only on condition of the fiat money being brought into the system, which is intended to ensure the stability of the exchange rate.
Activity: 182
Will I be able just transfer money from your app to my friend without buying your tokens?
Activity: 204
Do you have bounty? Can i participate?
How long ago your project was created?
Hello.
Bank4YOU was established in 2013, MMRS project was created in 2017
Activity: 140
How long ago your project was created?
What different here between similar projects? (to be precise, projects which want to make same). I mean Centra, STK and other similat projects. Because they dont have Visa or Mastercard agreement, and so dont have nothing. And you have agreement?
Bank4YOU Group's Mobile Money Remittance System works mainly with mobile operators to provide quality services. The competitors that you mention are working differently. Collaboration with mobile operators gives us the opportunity to use a wide network around the world.
Mobile money transfer or remittance is ‘a peer-to-peer (P2P) application making use of a mobile device to send money to family or friends, primarily across international borders’ 2. Usually, mobile money is a term used to describe services that allow electronic money transactions over a mobile device. It is also referred to as mobile financial services, mobile wallets, and mobile payments. For the purpose of this white paper, we shall consider mobile money to be a system of electronic payments that allows cross-border money transfers to any country. It also includes the withdrawal of funds in local currency (cash out) via the mobile money service or mobile airtime.
Does the project benefit from being on the blockchain? Should it be on the blockchain?
Hello!
Please take your time and study our technical solutions in more detail at https://bank4you.io/docs/Bank4YOU_MMRS_WP_EN.pdf (p. 19-26)
If you plan microloans feature, how will you identify borrower and lender? and prevent fraud?
Hello!
For microloans our smart contracts will have the following information about borrower:
- Amount of loan
- Address of creditor
- Credit interest rates
- Series of loan charges
- Unique biometric indicator of borrower

So Unique biometric indicator of borrower will solve your question.
Activity: 226
If you plan microloans feature, how will you identify borrower and lender? and prevent fraud?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Does the project benefit from being on the blockchain? Should it be on the blockchain?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
What different here between similar projects? (to be precise, projects which want to make same). I mean Centra, STK and other similat projects. Because they dont have Visa or Mastercard agreement, and so dont have nothing. And you have agreement?
Could you tell me why blockchain is a proven technology stack for your project?

Bank4YOU customers no longer need to depend on bureaucratic procedures associated with traditional banking. Its service has been created to ensure time-efficiency, convenience and secure transactions. Mobile money transfer or remittance is a peer-to-peer (P2P) application making use of a mobile device to send money to family or friends, primarily across international borders.
Blockchain technology makes it possible to create payment tools that carry the advantages of fiat currencies and mobile money not only within a country but also around the world.
Thanks to the technological advantages of the blockchain technology, a lower remittance price is ensured than with the alternative services. The remittance fees in the Ethereum network, for example, are regulated in a special way so that they are always low regardless of the price of the Ethereum
Activity: 252
Could you tell me why blockchain is a proven technology stack for your project?
How the mobile money will be integrated into existing payments infrastructure?

An important question for both the mobile money industry and the broader financial system is how mobile money will be integrated into existing payments infrastructure going forward. Full interoperability across all services and country corridors remains a long-term goal of the mobile money industry.
Activity: 229
How the mobile money will be integrated into existing payments infrastructure?
Pages:
Jump to: