Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 56. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
what platform do you use?

This project will be using the Ethereum blockchain, if you mean it.
Yes, I ask about it.
Can you describe it?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

This project will be using the Ethereum blockchain, if you mean it.
What is the budget allocation for your project? Are you going to spend funds that you collected during ICO on marketing?

You are welcome to take a look at our budget allocation at our site (white paper, page 28) https://bank4you.io/docs/Bank4YOU_MMRS_WP_EN.pdf
what currency do you accept?

We accept USD / EUR / GBP (bank transfer - SWIFT / SEPA) and of course Ethereum & Bitcoin
Activity: 96
What is the budget allocation for your project? Are you going to spend funds that you collected during ICO on marketing?
what currency do you accept?
Hi, I just registered and received my referral code. Can my friends get something out of it and not only my? What are the conditions?

The referral program works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at a rate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.
Activity: 154
Hi, I just registered and received my referral code. Can my friends get something out of it and not only my? What are the conditions?
My parents are retired and have more time to go somewhere. What is the main benefit for travelers if any?

Bank4YOU Card has been designed for individuals, who don’t want or don’t have a possibility to obtain a foreign bank account. The card can be used to withdraw funds globally(in local currency).
Ideal option for frequent travelers and students.
Have you entered into any agreements with any mobile providers, since your sistem is mobile remittance?

We have entered into the agreements with numerous mobile operators, including: Azerfon, Bakcell, Jazz Cash(VEON), Tranglo. And at the signing stage: TransferTo, Sochitel.
Activity: 244
My parents are retired and have more time to go somewhere. What is the main benefit for travelers if any?
Activity: 96
Have you entered into any agreements with any mobile providers, since your sistem is mobile remittance?
You have such a global project! You must have a global team! Do you have any subsidiaries outside your country?

Bank4YOU Group Established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, Bank4YOU in 2016 has transformed into Bank4YOU Group, an international consortium of fin-tech service companies operating successfully within the electronic mobile payment services arena. Bank4YOU Group Luxembourg consists of B4YOU United Kingdom, PSP Payments United Kingdom, Bank4YOU FINTECH Macau
Activity: 146
You have such a global project! You must have a global team! Do you have any subsidiaries outside your country?
Thank you for a new project of money remittance! This gives more choice and better service! What will be the fee if I want to change from your token to my currency?

The fee is the one on Ethereum network. This makes it possible to offer lower fees, even when compared to the mobile money technology (for example, M-PESA charges a fiat fee of $0.40 for P2P remittances and a withdrawal fee of $0.33 for withdrawals under $33), especially if there is no need for an instant execution of the transaction. In the event of increasing the transaction confirmation time to five minutes, the fee is significantly reduced. The remittance price in a public Blockchain Ethereum is much lower than that of any of the systems under consideration.
Activity: 164
Thank you for a new project of money remittance! This gives more choice and better service! What will be the fee if I want to change from your token to my currency?
What is the exact date of ICO's ending?

January 31, which you can see at our website https://bank4you.io/
Activity: 182
What is the exact date of ICO's ending?
Pages:
Jump to: