Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 68. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Hello. How can I invest? Please show me detailed instruction. Thank you.
Activity: 56
Hello guys.
Will I be able to earn passive income wit the help of your project in the future? If so how?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I am not sure if my order was received. I can keep clicking on the send button but the page remains the same

Please send us email with details of your transactions : [email protected]
Hello guys. I have a question.
Do you plan to make your own blockchain or not. If not what blockchain do you use?

This project will be using the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 108
 I am not sure if my order was received. I can keep clicking on the send button but the page remains the same
Activity: 84
Hello guys. I have a question.
Do you plan to make your own blockchain or not. If not what blockchain do you use?
what are your main partners ?

We have entered into the agreements with numerous mobile operators, including: Azerfon, Bakcell, Jazz Cash(VEON), Tranglo. And at the signing stage: TransferTo, Sochitel.
How can we be sure the system is protected from hackers?

Our security system was designed by internationally acclaimed security experts, so we take this question very seriously

How to Secure your MyEtherwallet Security/Private Key/Keystore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhdOzHrSzR8
what are your main partners ?
Activity: 154
How can we be sure the system is protected from hackers?
Activity: 70
Just signed in and want to know how to use referral code ?

You can find your ref. code at https://cabinet.bank4you.io/referral
Just signed in and want to know how to use referral code ?
What i have to do if I change my mind and want back my money?
You will have to contact our support with details of your transaction by email :  [email protected]
Activity: 116
What i have to do if I change my mind and want back my money?
What is the price right now ? how to invest ?

the price is the same, 1 BFY = 0.21 USD
minimum amount to buy is 500 BFY
you can invest from your cabinet https://cabinet.bank4you.io
Activity: 182
What is the price right now ? how to invest ?
How did you guys manage to get such great partners ?

The Bank4YOU Group is an international consortium of fin-tech service companies operating successfully within the electronic mobile payment services arena.We have entered into the agreements with numerous mobile operators, including: Azerfon, Bakcell, Jazz Cash(VEON), Tranglo. And at the signing stage: TransferTo, Sochitel.
How I can get bonus in your project?

You can join our referral program by registering in the Investor's Cabinet.
The referral program works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at a rate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: