Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 71. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Hello, admin! I`m an investor from 1-st stage. Are there news about BFY hitting exchanges?
Activity: 172
Hello1
Do you guys have competitors? I know there are SalPay and Telcoin. What are your difference from them? I think of investing in the remittance market but still don't know how to decide whick ico to choose.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Does your project have any notable partnerships at this stage?

please specify your question
Activity: 154
Does your project have any notable partnerships at this stage?
You are a really global project! To start something like this you must have a strong team and many advisors, right?

Bank4you Group’s team is international; our team of representatives and advisers are all over the globe. Established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, in 2016 Bank4YOU transformed into Bank4YOU
Group, an international consortium of fin-tech service companies operating within the electronic mobile payment services arena. FCA License No715451, issued by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority authorizes
Bank4YOU to provide credit. Bank4YOU customers no longer need to depend on bureaucratic procedures associated with traditional banking. Its service has been created to ensure time-efficiency, convenience and secure transactions. Bank4You already works with a number of blue-chip organizations, delivering state-of-the-art prepaid card programs that target different user groups. Its customers are able to choose their ideal product from a wide range of pre-paid card options including Bank4You Group’s Corporate card and Premium card, along with mobile banking services.
Activity: 74
You are a really global project! To start something like this you must have a strong team and many advisors, right?
I usually take a card by a bank when I go somewhere. That is really fine, I don't care where I am and what currency I need to have. Maybe you've got something new?

One of Bank4YOU Group’s core services is TaxFree4U, a VAT refund mobile app available to non- EU customers shopping in Europe. An international network of local offices supports this service, provided on behalf of seven major partners in Europe, Middle East, and Asia. It offers the highest VAT refunds on purchases made within Europe, with the money credited into the customer’s account within 48-hours of presenting the necessary documentation.
When are you planning on releasing the final version of your product?

Thank you for your question!
Please welcome to our site and white paper
https://bank4you.io/docs/Bank4YOU_MMRS_WP_EN.pdf
to take a look at our roadmap and the term for releasing the final version of your product
Activity: 135
I usually take a card by a bank when I go somewhere. That is really fine, I don't care where I am and what currency I need to have. Maybe you've got something new?
Activity: 164
When are you planning on releasing the final version of your product?
I travel much, for business and with family. And you have to do with cross-border money transfer. Do you have something to keep money for travel safely?

Bank4YOU Card has been designed for individuals, who don’t want or don’t have a possibility to obtain a foreign bank account. The card can be used to withdraw funds globally (in local currency). Ideal option for frequent travellers and students.
Activity: 124
I travel much, for business and with family. And you have to do with cross-border money transfer. Do you have something to keep money for travel safely?
I think your project is very useful. But still how do you make yourself known?

In many ways. For example, take a look at this video.
Videobloggers started helping in raising awareness about Bank4YOU Group!

https://youtu.be/zb8xn58ENm4
Not new, but quite interesting, planning to join...

thank you for your support!
Still we have something special for you.

Bank4YOU Card has been designed for individuals, who don’t want or don’t have a possibility to obtain a foreign bank account. The card can be used to withdraw funds globally. Ideal option for frequent travelers and students.
Bank4YOU Card Premium is a perfect card for exceptional customer experience. Best set of features capable to satisfy most demanding clients along with premium VAT refunding option.
Activity: 131
I think your project is very useful. But still how do you make yourself known?
Activity: 70
Not new, but quite interesting, planning to join...
Hi guys, do you have any partnerships already?

please specify your question, what partnership you mean
What is your cancellation policy?

please specify your question
what will happen if you fail to collect funds?

The project will be fulfilled regardless of the amount collected. Tokens will be distributed according to the amount collected. Shareholder will continue the project on his own funds, regardless of the ico results.
How can i be sure that i can really withdraw the money earned and that it's not a lie. Do you have any proof?

In our model we took into account the international experience in this issue and made a state of art application that will allow account balance funds withdrawal in local currency of partnering mobile
network operator or in MMR tokens. Even if there are any restrictions to it, it can be done this way in the majority of the civilized countries.
With the help of blockchain technology we can also take law aspects into consideration.
Pages:
Jump to: