Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 94. (Read 11047 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My son, an engineers, travels to business trips from time to time, and he may stay in another country for a while. Do you think we can send him some money in case he runs out of funds?
Activity: 112
Who are the major shareholders? Any VC firms? And where is your company registered?
Activity: 196
how long your project has been created? and where did it all start?

Established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, in 2016 Bank4YOU transformed into Bank4YOU Group, an international consortium of fin-tech service companies operating within the electronic mobile payment services arena. FCA License No715451, issued by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority authorizes Bank4YOU to provide credit.
Do you only have a visa card? I mean your cards. If I want PayPass, not Paywave?

At the moment we have visa cards
Activity: 140
how long your project has been created? and where did it all start?
What is the main of your financial services activity? And what do i need to do after Downloading your app?

Mobile money transfer or remittance is ‘a peer-to-peer (P2P) application making use of a mobile device to send money to family or friends, primarily across international borders’. Usually, mobile money is a term
used to describe services that allow electronic money transactions over a mobile device. It is also referred to as mobile financial services, mobile wallets, and mobile payments. Mobile money can be considered to be a system of electronic payments that allows cross-border money transfers to any country. It also includes the withdrawal of funds in local currency (cash out) via the mobile money service or mobile airtime.

Check out our mobile app, you will get a view how system works. You can download the application at these links :
https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/bank4you/id1069036395?l=ru&mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.bank4you.client"
Activity: 182
Do you only have a visa card? I mean your cards. If I want PayPass, not Paywave?
Activity: 185
What is the main of your financial services activity? And what do i need to do after Downloading your app?
Hello guys,
When the tokens will appear on MyEtherWallet? This will immediately after purchase or end of ICO?

Tokens will be issued in equivalent of $50 million, when the ICO will reach this hard cap it will be stopped ahead of scheduled dates. The scheduled duration of ICO is 50 days. The general amount of BFY tokens is 300.000.000.
Hello! I just read, but didn't understand anything. Could you explain me shortly?
By the way - where are you located???

Bank4YOU Group Established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, Bank4YOU in 2016 has transformed into Bank4YOU Group, an international consortium of fin-tech service companies operating successfully within the electronic mobile payment services arena. FCA License No715451, issued by Financial Services Authority, UK grants the right to provide credits.
Who are your partners? And are you going to attract more?

We have entered into the agreements with numerous mobile operators, including: Azerfon, Bakcell, Jazz Cash(VEON), Tranglo. And at the signing stage: TransferTo, Sochitel.
Hello guys,
When the tokens will appear on MyEtherWallet? This will immediately after purchase or end of ICO?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hello! I just read, but didn't understand anything. Could you explain me shortly?
By the way - where are you located???
Activity: 140
Who are your partners? And are you going to attract more?
You mention you are in international money transfer sphere, so you must have solved some legal issues, which may arise in some countries.

In our model we took into account the international experience in this issue and made a state of art application that will allow account balance funds withdrawal in local currency of partnering mobile network operator or in MMR tokens. Even if there are any restrictions to it, it can be done this way in the majority of the civilized countries. With the help of blockchain technology we can also take law aspects into consideration.
Activity: 154
You mention you are in international money transfer sphere, so you must have solved some legal issues, which may arise in some countries.
VAT refunding seems to be a very interesting option. Where and how can I take use of it?

We have working TaxFree4U app that provides the service in the following countries:
France
Germany
Italy
Spain
United Kingdom
Finland
You can download the application at this link:
https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/bank4you/id1069036395?l=ru&mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.bank4you.client
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
VAT refunding seems to be a very interesting option. Where and how can I take use of it?
How do you use Smart contracts in your project? What the main feature of decentralization?
It's very interesting for me.

The smart contract checks whether payments are made fully and in time to the creditor. If payments are made according to stipulated conditions, the borrower's credit score is automatically raised or in the opposite case it is reduced. In case the borrower attempts to apply for new credit, they would be refused. Provided biometric data allows to unambiguously identify the person’s credit history, the reverse procedure is impossible. Credit history cannot be associated with a person due to the realization of unique biometric identifier.
a trust is not lightweight

if you have a question, I will gladly reply.
Pages:
Jump to: