Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 95. (Read 11047 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The white paper says that in the future you provide up to 95 million working places. What are the main offers?

please specify the question
I mean what work you will be offer in the future?

It is not about work.

Mobile money transfer or remittance is ‘a peer-to-peer (P2P) application making use of a mobile device to
send money to family or friends, primarily across international borders’. Usually, mobile money is a term
used to describe services that allow electronic money transactions over a mobile device. It is also referred
to as mobile financial services, mobile wallets, and mobile payments. For the purpose of this white paper,
we shall consider mobile money to be a system of electronic payments that allows cross-border money
transfers to any country. It also includes the withdrawal of funds in local currency (cash out) via the
mobile money service or mobile airtime.
Activity: 84
In what country is your company officially registered? I mean the head office and so on.
How do you use Smart contracts in your project? What the main feature of decentralization?
It's very interesting for me.
Activity: 112
The white paper says that in the future you provide up to 95 million working places. What are the main offers?

I mean what work you will be offer in the future?
Can you tell me, which one of your cards would you suggest to me?

It depends on your needs.

Bank4YOU Card
has been designed for individuals, who don’t want or don’t have a possibility to obtain a foreign bank account. The card can be used to withdraw funds globally. Ideal option for frequent travellers and students.

Bank4YOU Card Premium
is a perfect card for exceptional customer experience. Best set of features capable to satisfy most demanding clients along with premium VAT refunding option.
The ability to transfer money to and from the crypto currency is one of the main difficulties. I developed a similar project but the difficulties in programming became destructive for us.

Thank you, colleague!
The main component of the MMRS is a system of tokens tied to local currencies of the countries of system user’s countries, which enables fast, reliable and cheap remittance of values across the borders of states and continents. Operating such tokens makes it possible to increase the user trust in the system providing the simplest and the most understandable mechanism for converting fiat currencies into electronic ones. The issue of tokens occurs only on condition of the fiat money being brought into the system, which is intended to ensure the stability of the exchange rate.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can you tell me, which one of your cards would you suggest to me?
Activity: 127
The ability to transfer money to and from the crypto currency is one of the main difficulties. I developed a similar project but the difficulties in programming became destructive for us.
Do you have legislative restrictions in some countries? For example, in Arab countries or poor Asian countries, will you be able to work?

If it comes to restrictions in some countries it is as follows. Nor a “U.S. person”, within the meaning of regulations of the U.S. Securities Act 1933, nor a Canadian citizen, or a citizen of the Republics of Singapore and Korea, or the People’s Republic of China are allowed to participate.
How does the referral code work? If I invite my friend, do we both get 20 BFYs?

The referral program works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at a rate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.
Activity: 182
Do you have legislative restrictions in some countries? For example, in Arab countries or poor Asian countries, will you be able to work?
How does the referral code work? If I invite my friend, do we both get 20 BFYs?
Once you are involved in money transfer sphere, it must be very secure. How did you handle it?

Our security system was designed by internationally acclaimed security experts, so we take this question very seriously.
How to Secure your MyEtherwallet Security/Private Key/Keystore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhdOzHrSzR8
Activity: 108
Once you are involved in money transfer sphere, it must be very secure. How did you handle it?

Activity: 112
Hello everyone.
Having looked your White Paper, I had a question. Tell me please, do you use only VISA cards? If for example I need PayPass, not PayWave?

We do not accept debit / credit cards, just Bank transfer (SWIFT / SEPA): in USD / EUR / GBP and of course Ethereum & Bitcoin.

If you mean Bank4YOU card, that is what we have at the moment. Stay tuned.
Activity: 140
Hello everyone.
Having looked your White Paper, I had a question. Tell me please, do you use only VISA cards? If for example I need PayPass, not PayWave?
What blockchain do you use?

This project will be using the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 75
What blockchain do you use?
Pages:
Jump to: