Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 97. (Read 11047 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Please, tell me about the benefits of special B4U card, Thanks

Bank4YOU Card has been designed for individuals, who don’t want or don’t have a possibility to obtain a foreign bank account. The card can be used to withdraw funds globally. Ideal option for frequent travellers and students. Bank4YOU Card Premium is a perfect card for exceptional customer experience. Best set of features capable to satisfy most demanding clients along with premium VAT refunding option.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Please, tell me about the benefits of special B4U card, Thanks
Tell me please, what is the basic idea behind the Mobile Money Remittance System?

Bank4YOU Group mission is to enable customers to access easy and convenient mobile services, saving on time and resources. With implementation of private blockchain we will create unique and discreet system with an inner currency Mobile Money Remittance (MMR), which operates transactions between clients and settles deals between partners in individual countries.
Mobile money transfer or remittance is ‘a peer-to-peer (P2P) application making use of a mobile device to send money to family or friends, primarily across international borders’. Usually, mobile money is a term used to describe services that allow electronic money transactions over a mobile device. It is also referred to as mobile financial services, mobile wallets, and mobile payments. For the purpose of this white paper, we shall consider mobile money to be a system of electronic payments that allows cross-border money transfers to any country. It also includes the withdrawal of funds in local currency (cash out) via the mobile money service or mobile airtime.

Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project successful be in demand?

We will do our best to make this project successful. Detailed marketing research is presented on the page 10 of our whitepaper :
https://bank4you.io/docs/Bank4YOU_MMRS_WP_EN.pdf
Tell me please, what is the basic idea behind the Mobile Money Remittance System?

Bank4YOU Group mission is to enable customers to access easy and convenient mobile services, saving on time and resources. With implementation of private blockchain we will create unique and discreet system with an inner currency Mobile Money Remittance (MMR), which operates transactions between clients and settles deals between partners in individual countries.
Mobile money transfer or remittance is ‘a peer-to-peer (P2P) application making use of a mobile device to send money to family or friends, primarily across international borders’. Usually, mobile money is a term used to describe services that allow electronic money transactions over a mobile device. It is also referred to as mobile financial services, mobile wallets, and mobile payments. For the purpose of this white paper, we shall consider mobile money to be a system of electronic payments that allows cross-border money transfers to any country. It also includes the withdrawal of funds in local currency (cash out) via the mobile money service or mobile airtime.

Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project successful be in demand?

What is the special offers to investors who will buy big amounts of tokens?

Special Packages have been designed for those purchasing 5000 tokens (Standard Package) and 15000 tokens (Premium Package). Corporate card and Premium card respectively will become our gifts to devoted
investors.
Activity: 244
What is the special offers to investors who will buy big amounts of tokens?
Hello there, Why do you need ico actually? If the business is working already

This funding is required to support the company’s expansion into new markets and to develop enhanced services (including consumer micro-loans and the incorporation of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies within its money transfer services). It is expected to drive exponential customer growth, and the company believes it will have a significant positive impact on its market value.

OK, i`m in. Wishing all the best to this project! Hope it will have a significant positive impact on the market!

Thanks, we`ll make our best. Stay tuned!

This funding is required to support the company’s expansion into new markets and to develop enhanced services (including consumer micro-loans and the incorporation of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies within its money transfer services). It is expected to drive exponential customer growth, and the company believes it will have a significant positive impact on its market value.

OK, i`m in. Wishing all the best to this project! Hope it will have a significant positive impact on the market!

Hello! What is the amount of BFY tokens to release? I haven`t found it on your site.
Hello! The max number of emitted tokens is 300.000.000 BFY

Ok, and what`t goona be in case you do not collect the required amount?

The project will be fulfilled regardless of the amount collected. Tokens will be distributed according to the amount collected. Shareholder will continue the project on his own funds, regardless of the ico results.
Activity: 215
Hello! What is the amount of BFY tokens to release? I haven`t found it on your site.

Ok, and what`t goona be in case you do not collect the required amount?
When will you give the tokens bought during ICO?

The token creation will begin on the first day of ICO.
Activity: 146
When will you give the tokens bought during ICO?
Activity: 215
Your app is available already and working, right? Can you give the link?

Indeed, app is working and can be found here:
For Android based devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.bank4you.client
For iOS based devices: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bank4you/id1069036395?mt=8
Activity: 168
Your app is available already and working, right? Can you give the link?
Pages:
Jump to: