Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [MVP] - World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform - page 15. (Read 16172 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 100
I guess this is one of the potential ICOs. Even after having competitions in the current crypto market, no ICO so far is aiming to provide secure and convenient software solutions for ICOs. CoinFast is willing to provide crypto asset investors with the simplest possible way of participating in the ICO events without even concerning about the security issues.

Thank you for positive feedback.We spend our time to create software solutions for ICOs

Exactly, there are a few similar projects, but CoinFast has its unique features and has a potential for success!
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
The investors deserve more rights concidering their investments. What kind of tools they will have here to make sure their money are safe?
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
Got to say, that I'm intrigued, want to see how the development goes.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Any kind of ICO can be launched on this platform?
Activity: 38
Project with ico service provider platform and offers to investors service provider platform 50% of the profits obtained from ico website transactions, so interesting. But do you have beta version for your product and are there products that are launched with limited functionality?

We have already present the MVP version of the CoinFast platform. You can check the product on http://mvp.coinfast.io

What features there are in MVP?
Activity: 112
how are you going to check the ICO projects on the platform?

With KYC Solution we will check
Activity: 60
how are you going to check the ICO projects on the platform?
The alternative crowdfunding is always needed, that will be interesting.

We need Decentralized ICO Platform given trust to people
We have new 3 update
1) Whitepaper updated
2) Ann Updated
3) TokenSale is Live

Great that the team is actively working on the project!

Thank you for feedback. We are working very hard
We have new 3 update
1) Whitepaper updated
2) Ann Updated
3) TokenSale is Live
Project with ico service provider platform and offers to investors service provider platform 50% of the profits obtained from ico website transactions, so interesting. But do you have beta version for your product and are there products that are launched with limited functionality?

We have already present the MVP version of the CoinFast platform. You can check the product on http://mvp.coinfast.io

And what are your efforts to run this project to fit the roadmap, because I see your roadmap, just starting this year.

We are keeping on our Roadmap with our hard effort. From 2018 We make partnership to fit the roadmap.
Good

Thank you for your support.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
And what are your efforts to run this project to fit the roadmap, because I see your roadmap, just starting this year.
Frankly weak project! Here on Bitcointalk several pages were opened, which weren't "hooked"! Guys, refine your idea and business processes: your activity at the first approximation doesn't inspire absolutely no confidence! You haven't still missed the moment and the time is working for you! Open up your "Maximum" in such a way that I'll believe in having visited my favorite restaurant and experienced a myriad of orgasmic gustatory delights! (figuratively speaking Wink)

Can you say us. What kind of weak has our project ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Frankly weak project! Here on Bitcointalk several pages were opened, which weren't "hooked"! Guys, refine your idea and business processes: your activity at the first approximation doesn't inspire absolutely no confidence! You haven't still missed the moment and the time is working for you! Open up your "Maximum" in such a way that I'll believe in having visited my favorite restaurant and experienced a myriad of orgasmic gustatory delights! (figuratively speaking Wink)
I guess this is one of the potential ICOs. Even after having competitions in the current crypto market, no ICO so far is aiming to provide secure and convenient software solutions for ICOs. CoinFast is willing to provide crypto asset investors with the simplest possible way of participating in the ICO events without even concerning about the security issues.

Thank you for positive feedback.We spend our time to create software solutions for ICOs
I think a really serious project should have the website and the whitepaper carefully written. Your website and whitepaper have a lot of spelling mistakes, and I think it needs to be fixed.

Thank you for your comment about our website and whitepaper but We have already reviewed and fixed them.You can access updated Whitepaper
It looks OK now.  These are the things that make the first impression when investors learn about your project. And I think it should always be handled with care.
// Try using space after the dot  Grin

OK. Thank you for feedback. We will take care of them
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
I think a really serious project should have the website and the whitepaper carefully written. Your website and whitepaper have a lot of spelling mistakes, and I think it needs to be fixed.

Thank you for your comment about our website and whitepaper but We have already reviewed and fixed them.You can access updated Whitepaper
It looks OK now.  These are the things that make the first impression when investors learn about your project. And I think it should always be handled with care.
// Try using space after the dot  Grin
CFS projects that are based on technology development by providing safe and secure software solutions for an ico with 50% presale bonus, of course this is very potential to be developed. But as interesting as ico is created, to achieve the target is certainly not easy, so how do your teams run this project according to the roadmap and what strategies do you use? amidst the deteriorating market conditions, plus many icos scams, negative issues about crypto and the diminishing investor confidence in ico.

With KYC/AML solution we offer, we are promising a secure participation in ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: