Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [MVP] - World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform - page 16. (Read 16172 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
An innovative and interesting project to look forward to its development. CoinFast aims to provide secure and convenient software solutions for ICOs. With the 50% bonus for Preset, hopefully it can attract investors to join the CFS project. For this reason, the team must be more active in promoting it. Hopefully the presale runs smoothly so that in the future it will be easier to reach the target.

For promoting our Project,We know very clearly how important marketing is for successful ICO projects. Because of this reason, We made a Business Partnership with TokenSuite focused Digital Marketing for ICO projects.Thanks a lot for your remark and notable comments. We will succeed alltogher. Please keep referring us.  
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
CFS projects that are based on technology development by providing safe and secure software solutions for an ico with 50% presale bonus, of course this is very potential to be developed. But as interesting as ico is created, to achieve the target is certainly not easy, so how do your teams run this project according to the roadmap and what strategies do you use? amidst the deteriorating market conditions, plus many icos scams, negative issues about crypto and the diminishing investor confidence in ico.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
An innovative and interesting project to look forward to its development. CoinFast aims to provide secure and convenient software solutions for ICOs. With the 50% bonus for Preset, hopefully it can attract investors to join the CFS project. For this reason, the team must be more active in promoting it. Hopefully the presale runs smoothly so that in the future it will be easier to reach the target.
We need such platforms in this random unprotected cryptosphere.
The more we have such platforms, the more the competition & let the best be the #1 trusted source of the best ICOs out there.

Good luck with the sales guys.

We will make efforts to create trusted ICO Platform.
I think a really serious project should have the website and the whitepaper carefully written. Your website and whitepaper have a lot of spelling mistakes, and I think it needs to be fixed.

Thank you for your comment about our website and whitepaper but We have already reviewed and fixed them.You can access updated Whitepaper
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
We need such platforms in this random unprotected cryptosphere.
The more we have such platforms, the more the competition & let the best be the #1 trusted source of the best ICOs out there.

Good luck with the sales guys.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
I think a really serious project should have the website and the whitepaper carefully written. Your website and whitepaper have a lot of spelling mistakes, and I think it needs to be fixed.

I'm interested in this because I'm creating a game that I'm thinking about using blockchain with so I might create an ICO for it.

You can lauch your ICO with CoinFast without coding skills.
I plan to edit that previous post but before I do I need to make sure of a few things.

1. I'm showing $2000-$6000 dollars to code the an ico, why is that so expensive.
2. Why does this project have tokens? I'm not understanding the reasoning for this because it a project that doesn't really need a token.

I'm interested in this because I'm creating a game that I'm thinking about using blockchain with so I might create an ICO for it.

1.Our ICO Platform is not expensive.
Even the simplest ICO Platform that accepts only
cryptocurrency will require minimum 4 weeks of your
developers’ time and hard effort.It is obvious that the need of ICO platform reuse will not occur again after ICO completed.
It is also known that ICO platforms cost between $50,000 and 100,000 for each ICO lanuch

2.CoinFast Token has been designed to distribute 50% of profits from the fees generated by the  transaction referred as the payout

Coinfast has been built in profits sharing mechanisms.If you purchase CoinFast Tokens, you will gain 50% of the profit.Every month, the profits will be distributed to CoinFast Token owners in proportion to their ownership of Tokens.The payout will be sent in Ethereum by default.
Activity: 27
I plan to edit that previous post but before I do I need to make sure of a few things.

1. I'm showing $2000-$6000 dollars to code the an ico, why is that so expensive.
2. Why does this project have tokens? I'm not understanding the reasoning for this because it a project that doesn't really need a token.

IS THIS A SCAM?!?

Too many redflags for me to invest.
1. The so called "MVP" is the theme from https://themeforest.net/item/crypto-ico-cryptocurrency-website-landing-page-html-dashboard-template/21968965?s_rank=25
2. You're even using their logo from their demo
3. The creators of the dashboard is PIXINVENT but I didn't see them as a partner on your site.
4. I need to know if coinfast.io is actually PIXINVENT?

This is not Scam. everything  is clear. we have connection with PIXINVENT. Our Mvp design was developed by PIXINVENT.
After ICO is Over. We can develop redesign.

Thank you I'll try and edit my post

Youwelcome.Can you edit your post please ?
IS THIS A SCAM?!?

1. The so called "MVP" is the theme from https://themeforest.net/item/crypto-ico-cryptocurrency-website-landing-page-html-dashboard-template/21968965?s_rank=25
3. The creators of the dashboard is PIXINVENT but I didn't see them as a partner on your site.

This is not Scam. everything  is clear. we have connection with PIXINVENT. Our Mvp design was developed by PIXINVENT.

Thank you I'll try and edit my post
IS THIS A SCAM?!?

This is not Scam. everything  is clear. we have connection with PIXINVENT. Our Mvp design was developed by PIXINVENT.
Activity: 6
Merit: 100
How many members are there in the CFS project? Was this meeting going on? Does the project have bounty?

We have total 12 members in Team. We will make video meeting in this month.

For Bounty;

we have started airdrop campaign with TokenSuite
https://tokendrops.com/airdrop-detail/coinfast/229
Activity: 23
How many members are there in the CFS project? Was this meeting going on? Does the project have bounty?
How's the ICO market lately? I thought people are not that interested for ico these months. How would you survive if the market is not good for ICO?

We know. Trusted ICOs can survive in this time. We will support just Trusted ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: