Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [MVP] - World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform - page 11. (Read 16172 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Is it necessary for a project to pay for listings now? There are so many new emerging exchanges with free listings, that it's not typical to pay $thousands$ for just 1 listing.

All these exchanges are just an empty word. We all understand that the main thing is not the fact of listing, but the fact that later there will be turnover on the stock exchange. It is for this that investors are paid to see that you can buy or sell large lots.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
CoinFast developers deserve respect, how subtly the team approached the development of the project, I would like to note the well-thought-out toolbar !!!Only I did not understand on the basis of what technology the project is built?
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
How will create an AI for audit? Is it already learning?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Can I use CFS tokens later to fund new ICO?
Activity: 37
How a company can join the platform when it's released?

It's got to be a registered company?
Activity: 113
Is it necessary for a project to pay for listings now? There are so many new emerging exchanges with free listings, that it's not typical to pay $thousands$ for just 1 listing.
Activity: 53
I only had time to have a quick look at the WP, but when I noticed there is an AI ICO audit, I started to fall for it Wink

Hope that they will check the ICOs well before adding it to the platform. If they show that the platform is trust-worthy, it will develop!
Activity: 164
What experience your team has so far?
Activity: 115
Your estimation for rapid ICO funds growth in 2018 is coming true?
Activity: 178
Hi! Will you be able to proide full ICO support including software, marketing and so on?
Activity: 142
Projects with MVP almost always = profits. All the best to the team!
If you are interested in additional investors to your project - let me know on tg y0ujin

And the MVP works great! Enjoyed it  Cheesy
Activity: 52
The cyber attacks are real? How many projects/users suffer from it?
Activity: 109
Hi! I'd like to join a bounty or a ref program if available!
Activity: 112
Your ICO is long-lasting, do you divide it into stages in any way?

Since for now it's got a 50% bonus, it can't last forever. Sure there will be other stages with less benefits.
Activity: 173
You will advertise the new projects on the platform. But how will you advertise the platform in the first place?
Activity: 190
How would you help new ICOs  with the marketing goals?
Activity: 123
The ICO industry was florishing in 2017, and in 2018 it's more tough. The investors don't trust new ideas as easy as they used to. And even good projects struggle to raise a softcap. If you manage to restore the trust and support only the worthy projects, the investors will apreciate it!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I am a youtuber, would like to do your project overview
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
The profit sharing is a powerful concept to stimulate both the token sales and the tokens holding! How are you going to pay those shared profits?

Coinfast has been built in profits sharing mechanisms.If you purchase CoinFast Tokens, you will gain 50% of the profit.Every month, the profits will be distributed to CoinFast Token owners in proportion to their ownership of Tokens.The payout will be sent in Ethereum by default

You're treating the investors! Thanks  Cheesy

Thank you too.

With the investment into CFS tokens, investors main benefit will be 50% profit of Coinfast. Profit Sharing depends on how much share investor holds among total shares. Investor can directly start investing into lucrative investment by only Buying  CFS tokens and get 50% of the profits made by transaction from CoinFast Platform.

Those profits will be generated from the fees paid from listed ICOs?
Activity: 38
How are you going to provide the low prices for entering the ICO market??
Pages:
Jump to: