Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [MVP] - World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform - page 5. (Read 16172 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
"Holders of CFS tokens will have a discount on services, compared to paying with other crypto or fiat currencies." - what services besides the investment suggestions you'll offer to users?
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
CoinFast partnered with Token Suite - they are one of the best promotion companies for crypto, so it's amazing to have them on board!
Activity: 123
The token listing support will be handy! Especially if it'll be low cost.
Activity: 43
Hi! Can't see the advisors board on the website, do you have any?

There are a few advisors among the team members
Activity: 132
When CoinFast delivers the first working platform version, how many projects you'll be able to host?
Activity: 108
Actually, this can be applied to traditional crowdfunding as well, right?
Activity: 164
A powerful concept! The investment market is waiting for new tools to rate the projects and simplify the funding.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
I think the ICO process is ok and reasonable to be centralized, after all it is the company who will hold the ico and collect contribution

Yeah, this kind of centralization doesn't violate anything

Since the CoinFast platform itself is decentralized, there won't be any difficulty.
Activity: 114
Who will pay for the CoinFast services and how much it costs?
Activity: 157
The AI-based audit will simplify our lives a lot!
Activity: 122
Your estimation for an ICO platform launch is $55K, but that's incredible! Is it really so? Anyone got the experience?

You can definitely organize the work for less, depending on the development cost in your location. I'd estimate a reasonable price to be around $10k for an average project. But of course, there are complicated ones that are much pricier.
Activity: 148
Can you imagine an ICO market with significantly lower % of scams? It will be awesome!
Activity: 218
ICO revolution is mostly ended, but with new ideas like this the positive effects will continue to boost the market growth.
Activity: 222
How many projects can be hosted on the platform when it launches?
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Any additional perks for CFS holders?

The profit share is one of the main benefits!

Also the CFS holders will have additional bonuses while investing in other ICOs using the tokens
Activity: 155
Maybe you can publish the estimated platform profits?
Activity: 52
This will be a beneficial platform for the investors and founders! The rumors about further BTC growth stimulate the market activity, so we'll have a lot hapenning here, you'd better develop the platform faster Wink
Activity: 169
I tried the MVP version. It's good, but there's too many things that need work. Generally it's just the interface layout to check now.
I remember that there's been quite a lot of projects aiming to simplify the investment process, but most of them failed for various reasons. Maybe your's will be different since you are going just to connect the parties in a way to optimize the process and the costs.

Sure, here it's different. Cause many projects used to collect funds from the investors and then re-invest it in lots of risky startups.
Here the platform is created to show the checked audited project to the potential investors.
The sides will be able to complete the deals on their own.

only many still do not really understand what the meaning of such an action is? if im can invest without gaskets between me and the companies of interest to me, then im will choose this option. or is this the concept of what buterin the creator of ethereum dreamed about something like daico?

I suppose that's the first one.
Hi! Can't see the advisors board on the website, do you have any?
Pages:
Jump to: