Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [MVP] - World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform - page 6. (Read 16108 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
I think the ICO process is ok and reasonable to be centralized, after all it is the company who will hold the ico and collect contribution

Yeah, this kind of centralization doesn't violate anything
Activity: 53
Why are you going to burn only half of unsold tokens? What will be with the remaining half?
Activity: 38
Kind of incredible project. Looks very powerful, since the investors would appreciate having the projects checked for them, as well as the projects will save lots of money using the ready templates!
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
What is your AI capable of?
Activity: 118
If the ICO market keeps growing no matter what, the industry will need CoinFast!
Activity: 38
Waiting for the platform launch, I'm sure it will be amazing Wink
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Your estimation for an ICO platform launch is $55K, but that's incredible! Is it really so? Anyone got the experience?
Activity: 171
Any additional perks for CFS holders?

The profit share is one of the main benefits!
Activity: 275
The team is working well on the project, makes me trust them Wink
Activity: 190
Your team is diversed and well-experienced! Will you expand it later?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
I remember that there's been quite a lot of projects aiming to simplify the investment process, but most of them failed for various reasons. Maybe your's will be different since you are going just to connect the parties in a way to optimize the process and the costs.

Sure, here it's different. Cause many projects used to collect funds from the investors and then re-invest it in lots of risky startups.
Here the platform is created to show the checked audited project to the potential investors.
The sides will be able to complete the deals on their own.

only many still do not really understand what the meaning of such an action is? if im can invest without gaskets between me and the companies of interest to me, then im will choose this option. or is this the concept of what buterin the creator of ethereum dreamed about something like daico?
Activity: 141
Can you clarify the terms of ICO pricing from the website? "1% for transaction from ICO's side" - what it means?
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
This great project with great ideas  and good concepts.We need such plat forms in this randoms cryptosphere . Iwant ask you , What will be the main benefit for investors and token holders Please ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I remember that there's been quite a lot of projects aiming to simplify the investment process, but most of them failed for various reasons. Maybe your's will be different since you are going just to connect the parties in a way to optimize the process and the costs.

Sure, here it's different. Cause many projects used to collect funds from the investors and then re-invest it in lots of risky startups.
Here the platform is created to show the checked audited project to the potential investors.
The sides will be able to complete the deals on their own.
Activity: 111
The profit share is much more appealing than a buyback, great choice!
Activity: 141
The coinFast methods are inspiring, and the market ofcourse will be using it a lot.
Activity: 148
Are you going to make a new version of MVP or the next one will be  a release version?
Activity: 300
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
How much is the referral bonus? Do you have it at all?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Looking through the MVP, and it looks good! Easy to navigate, and the core features work great. Recommend to check it too, if you haven't already.

Yeah the mvp looks really great i must say, smooth and easy to navigate through already and i know when it is fully developed it will look even more better and smoother, i think the ico can be successful with the kind of service to be offered.
Activity: 222
The website building templates are a life-saver! I used to make my websites, but it took weeks to create and the end results was like way less attractive then a cheap template I could use instead.
Pages:
Jump to: