Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 2. (Read 39548 times)

Activity: 1406
Merit: 258
does anyone know the exchange news about this project?
is this project over and scam?

I also don't know the details to this day, is there any continuation or not. It seems they are still busy preparing something, otherwise this will be a big question.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
does anyone know the exchange news about this project?
is this project over and scam?
It seems that the supporters and followers of this project will be disappointed. Enough time was spent so that the team could provide any updates or information about the development of the project. But still nothing. And all this against the backdrop of a growing market. During this period, the team is especially at risk of being ignored by the community.
yes it's very true. this project is really disappointing
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It seems that the supporters and followers of this project will be disappointed. Enough time was spent so that the team could provide any updates or information about the development of the project. But still nothing. And all this against the backdrop of a growing market. During this period, the team is especially at risk of being ignored by the community.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
see the market price is very good and there is progress in crypto the return of trust to investors.
this project is just silent and no news is very very disappointing

What marketprice? Is this thing trading somewhere

I was under the impression there was no exchange
yes there is no exchange. maybe this project failed there was no news about the project for 3 months which was delayed on this project
I wrote this project is SCAM. I talked to their CEO gathering some information before ICO started and i have understood their team are complete shit
see the market price is very good and there is progress in crypto the return of trust to investors.

yes there is no exchange. maybe this project failed there was no news about the project for 3 months which was delayed on this project
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Is there anybody knows the last news about the project? I was watching the project and have some of their coins with me bu can not get any news from them after that. It musnt be so hard to keep community informed on various social channels. I have just check them and can not find anything new.
I got word that this project failed and stopped.
Is this an official statement from the team or something else? In fact, it is very sad if this project has stopped completely.
I got word that this project failed and stopped.
The telegram mycryptobank group is very quiet, there is no discussion about the project and also when a member asks about the development of the project the mcb team deleted the message.
they just waste time to start trading!
This is not the best sign for the project. They do not want to talk to the community about their problems. This may mean that not only have problems but also that they are significant.
But now any project has difficulties in development, but this is not a reason to forbid people to ask questions.
The telegram mycryptobank group is very quiet, there is no discussion about the project and also when a member asks about the development of the project the mcb team deleted the message.
they just waste time to start trading!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Is there a way to project get earlier wings?It seems to me that the company has remained
without funds and that the project goes downhill.What they expected did not succeed.
What you think or does admin have some answer.
I am cooperated with MyCRYPTOBANK and discovered their website and Road map. All saing that is promising. Crypto cards is a good idea, also terminals.
the idea was good but how they worked on the project amazingly, regarding exchange mycryptobank itself they collaborated with the company merkeleon so it was not the result of mycryptobank and the exchange of mycryptobank itself was still very, very unfinished regarding coin deposit and integration too.
nothing is profitable from the road map, they change the road map when ico completes, it is unprofessional on a project, they when ico promises this project like this but the reality is a lie!
This project very successful but I not understand why exchange at November, can you  earlier find way to take token for trade.people will be happier?
In my opinion, devs should be more entrepreneurial. Very weak dynamics in the development of the project. Exit to the exchanger shifted far forward. If the team will works this way, they will lose the trust of the community. Then, it will be more difficult to restore it.
I strongly agree, trust is very important in a business and project, many projects fail because there is no trust. This project only promises when ico and after ico is finished there is no clarity that makes ico investors less interested in the program ico-ico
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I am cooperated with MyCRYPTOBANK and discovered their website and Road map. All saing that is promising. Crypto cards is a good idea, also terminals.
Nobody argues with the fact that this is a great idea. But we must understand that the implementation of the project with crypto-cards is, as it turned out, a very difficult and long process. And many projects, broking like water on rocks, in an attempt to provide us with this service. Therefore, the idea is not new. The question is, can they, really, prevent it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
This project very successful but I not understand why exchange at November, can you  earlier find way to take token for trade.people will be happier?
In my opinion, devs should be more entrepreneurial. Very weak dynamics in the development of the project. Exit to the exchanger shifted far forward. If the team will works this way, they will lose the trust of the community. Then, it will be more difficult to restore it.
in my opinion mycryptobank scam there is no clarity about this project is not transparent
Pages:
Jump to: