Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 5. (Read 39548 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Q2 now, there is no development of this project, maybe this project is dead.
What? Q2 just started. We are all waiting for the exchange, but I do not think that this is the real key where MCB should go, they should rather deliver what they promised.
yes, they should give the promise they say. And now the right time for the listing exchange is nothing to worry about.
It seems so. It seems that the market has turned around now. I hope that the team will not miss this time, and will make the listing.
should immediately for listing this project really really has been very long.
just about the development of the project for 2 months, there was no news, only the unclear news was shared, open the development of the MCB project
It would be nice to see an article about what the status of the project is now, and about their immediate plans. I made a request about this in Telegram, let's see, they can answer. Because the idea of the project is interesting to me, I think it would be cool if such a service existed and worked correctly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
What? Q2 just started. We are all waiting for the exchange, but I do not think that this is the real key where MCB should go, they should rather deliver what they promised.
yes, they should give the promise they say. And now the right time for the listing exchange is nothing to worry about.
It seems so. It seems that the market has turned around now. I hope that the team will not miss this time, and will make the listing.
should immediately for listing this project really really has been very long.
just about the development of the project for 2 months, there was no news, only the unclear news was shared, open the development of the MCB project
Activity: 588
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
🔹MyCryptoBank aims to combaine both digital and traditional currencies,
solve such problems as freedom of cryptocurrency purchase and sale,
transfers of fiat funds for token purchase and further fund transfer all
over the world without any risk of blocking accounts.🔹

hi dev, the distribution of campaign has been done well. but so far we all want to know, where can we sell MCBs on the market? I also heard that the MCB will hold ICO phase 2, really? thanks
yes right, I also heard that from several members in the telegram group, that MCB will immediately register on the exchanger after the end of ICO Phase 2, will that really happen? when will the phase be finished?
But I never heard about ico phase 2 on telegram or maybe I missed a lot of information? this project was too long and I already felt quite bored waiting for it, maybe I'll back if they already have an exchange
right, this project is very old, everyone will get bored with projects that don't progress and news about developments.
the project should soon be possible to launch trade everyone is bored
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
hi dev, the distribution of campaign has been done well. but so far we all want to know, where can we sell MCBs on the market? I also heard that the MCB will hold ICO phase 2, really? thanks
yes right, I also heard that from several members in the telegram group, that MCB will immediately register on the exchanger after the end of ICO Phase 2, will that really happen? when will the phase be finished?
But I never heard about ico phase 2 on telegram or maybe I missed a lot of information? this project was too long and I already felt quite bored waiting for it, maybe I'll back if they already have an exchange
we just wait for the latest news regarding the exchange list, some say next month the MCB will register on the exchange.
I hope the news really happened
For this, there must be an official statement from the team. Do not rely on unverified sources. Moreover, many teams are afraid, today, to go to the exchangers, so as not to prevent premature losses.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
we just wait for the latest news regarding the exchange list, some say next month the MCB will register on the exchange.
I hope the news really happened
MyCryptoBank will become a fully digital bank, accessible
all over the world and at any moment. It will conduct all
functions of a typical bank but without any bank departments
and front offices maximum relying on new digital technologies.

#blockchain #EOS #banking #Crypto
Activity: 658
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Cashback 15%
There are reasons why in some areas there are no banks or areas are underbanked and you promise to recognize those reasons and solve them problem?
Hello, this is one of the best project of 2019.Want ask about bounty from website?I try login to check but can't.
Anyone receive tokens from that bounty not bitcointalk bounty .Thanks
Smart-contracts are one of the most interesting elements of #blockchain banking.
They allow users changing #money, shares and other assets in safe and non-conflict way.
Like a traditional #contract, smart-contract defines
rules of agreement and penalties for its #performance.
This is all clear, the reasons for the creation of this project, etc. However, the implementation, and most importantly, the integration of such a project, is a very complicated procedure, because of which many projects of such a plan, still do not have an unequivocal status of "successful". Therefore, the main information that is expected here is information on promotion, successful development. The fact that this service is necessary today, no one argues with this.
Smart-contracts are one of the most interesting elements of #blockchain banking.
They allow users changing #money, shares and other assets in safe and non-conflict way.
Like a traditional #contract, smart-contract defines
rules of agreement and penalties for its #performance.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Due to excessive intermediaries, traditional banks impose
high fees on cross-banking and international wire transfers.
That's why we need crypto bank that will serve the needs of crypto community.

#blockchain #marketing #ico #btc #eth #crypto #business #startup #tokens #exchange

I absolutely agree with you. The service that the MyCryptoBank team wants to provide to us is needed today. And it will be very convenient and profitable.
The main thing is for the team to cope with all bureaucratic thresholds in order for the project to be 100% complete. I worry that MyCryptoBank would not be stuck in any one place, as we can see in many projects with crypto-fiat operations.
Due to excessive intermediaries, traditional banks impose
high fees on cross-banking and international wire transfers.
That's why we need crypto bank that will serve the needs of crypto community.

#blockchain #marketing #ico #btc #eth #crypto #business #startup #tokens #exchange
Pages:
Jump to: