Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 9. (Read 39548 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What about getting project status information? I am interested in how much has been collected at the moment. Has the project reached a soft cap?
Agree it will be very helpfull/ More infromation please

at the moment, the fees are 2,900,000 dollars, 100,000 dollars are left to the softcap
Great project which I following from July.. I like how you inform us with news few time per week till now. I believe that this project will be successful and I'm glad that I'm participate in bounty campaign.

btw. are the twitter campaign over? Because there are no tweet in last 5 day , so I probably won't have enough retweet this week Sad

thanks

Thank you for being with us, we appreciate it. On Twitter, we take into account your comment, there will be more news there.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
What about getting project status information? I am interested in how much has been collected at the moment. Has the project reached a soft cap?
Agree it will be very helpfull/ More infromation please
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
Great project which I following from July.. I like how you inform us with news few time per week till now. I believe that this project will be successful and I'm glad that I'm participate in bounty campaign.

btw. are the twitter campaign over? Because there are no tweet in last 5 day , so I probably won't have enough retweet this week Sad

thanks
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Hello
Want ask:
Acording this

https://image.ibb.co/ea8zVf/1.jpg

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN : 10,000,000 MBC

So on Round 2 one MBC is 0.80$ so Bounty campaign will be worth 8,000,000$ right?
That is much
That's big, this may cause a big dump once bounty hunters receive their bounty. If they will gonna pay it on full it was not good for the project.
What's the current progress now in the ico?If they will going to collect more than atleast x2- x3 in amount for bounty payments is good but if not then it was a big problem.

I hope this project will become so much successful, and all what promise will happening.I believe in this project, I am not bounty haunter I invest small amount but invest.This is also news from twitter;

More
Greetings to all.
We ask you to support and vote for our project MyCryptoBank (https://mycryptobank.io  ) in the nomination "The most promising ICO 2018". Voting takes place on the site https://blockchain-life.com/en/awards/

Thank you for sharing the news.
We invite everyone who can attend the largest blockchain conference https://blockchain-life.com in order to test the work of our crypto ATM and also personally communicate with the founders of MyCryptoBank. Our stand G61
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Hello
Want ask:
Acording this

So on Round 2 one MBC is 0.80$ so Bounty campaign will be worth 8,000,000$ right?
That is much
That's big, this may cause a big dump once bounty hunters receive their bounty. If they will gonna pay it on full it was not good for the project.
What's the current progress now in the ico?If they will going to collect more than atleast x2- x3 in amount for bounty payments is good but if not then it was a big problem.

I hope this project will become so much successful, and all what promise will happening.I believe in this project, I am not bounty haunter I invest small amount but invest.This is also news from twitter;

More
Greetings to all.
We ask you to support and vote for our project MyCryptoBank (https://mycryptobank.io  ) in the nomination "The most promising ICO 2018". Voting takes place on the site https://blockchain-life.com/en/awards/
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Hello
Want ask:
Acording this

That is much
Hello
Want ask:
Acording this

That is much
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I see banking licenses on your site, but I can't figure it out. Have you created a new bank or bought an existing one?
You have not tested the work of MVP bank account MyCryptoBank? Then it's time to do it now https://online.mycryptobank.io . Complete a simple registration and check out how our bank account works. Now the following functions are available to all customers: Entering and withdrawing cryptocurrency, exchanging cryptocurrency, issuing and paying bills in cryptocurrency, you can leave an order to issue a bank card for working with cryptocurrencies.
At the moment, the fees amount to $ 2,800,000, not enough 200,000 to soft cap. We have extended our ICO due to the extremely low market, we focus on working with large private investors, funds and negotiating with some banks interested in our technologies.
Our developments do not stop and soon we will present new ready-made products from MyCryptoBank, this will be a POS terminal for receiving cryptocurrencies in stores. Expect details.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
Interestingly, if the market situation is unfavorable in 2019, will you prolong the sale of tokens until 2020?)) Everyone is hoping for a green market, but bears can rule for a long time.
I myself am still wondering, why is this mycryptobank project extending its ICO ?! even though softcap has been reached. Is the funds reached now not enough to continue this project? or market conditions that make it extended! I hope that by early 2019 it will not be extended any time, regardless of market conditions.

Is the soft cap reached indeed? Are you sure? Where can I find the official information on ICO progress?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
actually there are many ICOs that extend their ICO time, but maybe what makes it unpleasant is extend the time to a few months, hopefully when the ICO ends it can get satisfactory results, moreover Mycryptobank has partnered with Bancor and LAtoken
MyCryptoBank (https://mycryptobank.io ) has entered into agreements with Latkoken and Bankor 2 crypto exchanges
https://d.radikal.ru/d26/1810/29/7e1ca8a3d4cd.png
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Hello
Want ask where we can check how much money you collect from ICO.
On begining I think ICO will finish 14.October but now I see on website:
ICO  Round 1   - 10 September 2018 -31 January 2019
ICO Round 2   -  2 month after obtaining a banking license
When you change all this?

Hello.
In order to protect investors' means from potential criminals, we use such a system in which a separate wallet is created for each investor. We do not keep investors' funds in one wallet.
Taking into account the situation on the market and numerous requests from our investors, we decided to make changes to the dates of the ICO.
Interestingly, if the market situation is unfavorable in 2019, will you prolong the sale of tokens until 2020?)) Everyone is hoping for a green market, but bears can rule for a long time.
I myself am still wondering, why is this mycryptobank project extending its ICO ?! even though softcap has been reached. Is the funds reached now not enough to continue this project? or market conditions that make it extended! I hope that by early 2019 it will not be extended any time, regardless of market conditions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Hello

Hello.
In order to protect investors' means from potential criminals, we use such a system in which a separate wallet is created for each investor. We do not keep investors' funds in one wallet.
Taking into account the situation on the market and numerous requests from our investors, we decided to make changes to the dates of the ICO.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
scam project. Great mistake to participate
Hello

Hello.

Ok but can tell me about bounty still finish 11.October?And when token will available for exchange after ICO Round 2 or earlier?Thank you
Hello

Hello.
Pages:
Jump to: