Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐ - page 14. (Read 32319 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Well, I am confident that they will reach it but I was also confident that BTC wouldn't drop below 5k again. And here we are now. I don't wanna paint a bleak picture but raising funds in this extreme bear market can be hard. So maybe they could also work with the amount they got so far and don't have to refund in case they don't get the remaining 500k to reach the softcap.
No softcap - no project. This is the law. If the project reduces softcap - this is a sign of scam. Softcap is the MINIMUM amount of money, it cannot be reduced.

if a project can not reach softcap then i don't think it deserves to continue its development because they will probably not make any impact on cryptocurrency market
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Ya I mean they are so far along I’m pretty sure they should be hitting kyc as soon as possible which will put them in a much better position longterm as they get things off the ground
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Well, I am confident that they will reach it but I was also confident that BTC wouldn't drop below 5k again. And here we are now. I don't wanna paint a bleak picture but raising funds in this extreme bear market can be hard. So maybe they could also work with the amount they got so far and don't have to refund in case they don't get the remaining 500k to reach the softcap.
No softcap - no project. This is the law. If the project reduces softcap - this is a sign of scam. Softcap is the MINIMUM amount of money, it cannot be reduced.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
How much fund is raised up until now?
What will happen if softcap is not reached?
i think they almost got to Softcap, so we shouldn;t be worring about that! however they are ready to launch MVP soon and development is really going on FAST!

they have been talking about releasing MVP for the past couple of days i really don't understand what the team is upto. they should endeavor to release their MVP 

I guess all is not yet set that's why the mvp has not been released yet or it might be the market condition that is preventing them from releasing it.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
i think they almost got to Softcap, so we shouldn;t be worring about that! however they are ready to launch MVP soon and development is really going on FAST!

they have been talking about releasing MVP for the past couple of days i really don't understand what the team is upto. they should endeavor to release their MVP 
Activity: 630
I think it’s best to talk to an admin ont wlegrqm if your having issue they are much more active on chats to help not so much on bitcointalk here , bitcointalk always a mess regardless of project
Exactly, Almost 3.9k user's are joined telegram. Onam admin are too much active on telegram and replying to users queries.

That's cool. Its good and convincing to see users applauding community managers of specific projects. Telegram is one of the quickest ways to get answers to questions.

Wow, almost 4k members is great. When I started following ONAM and joined the Telegram channel there were only 300 members. Despite the negative market trend, ONAM increases their community.
I also observed that few days'back I saw around 3.2k members was there. Now it's increased to 3.9 which is really great thing. Looks like people are much interested in Onam.

That's really great, More people keep moving forward even the market is in the situation like that. They just looking for some great project that has a real potential so when the next run happen they will be the one who's going to have a lot of benefit from it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

The ICO ends in roughly 3 1/2 weeks. So there is still enough time to raise the remaining funds and to reach the softcap. But if they won't reach it, will they consider to lower it? I mean, they already got more than 2M USD, maybe that would be enough, too?

I dont think anybody have doubt on that. They will eventually achieve softcap and might also move higher.

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I think it’s best to talk to an admin ont wlegrqm if your having issue they are much more active on chats to help not so much on bitcointalk here , bitcointalk always a mess regardless of project
Exactly, Almost 3.9k user's are joined telegram. Onam admin are too much active on telegram and replying to users queries.

That's cool. Its good and convincing to see users applauding community managers of specific projects. Telegram is one of the quickest ways to get answers to questions.

Wow, almost 4k members is great. When I started following ONAM and joined the Telegram channel there were only 300 members. Despite the negative market trend, ONAM increases their community.
I also observed that few days'back I saw around 3.2k members was there. Now it's increased to 3.9 which is really great thing. Looks like people are much interested in Onam.

Yea, their membership base is quite huge, which makes it remarkable as oppose to most upcoming brand at the moment but one thing to note is the friendly nature of the admins, they are quick to respond to any query in a fun living way, guess that's also one of the reasons we get to see people coming into the project and that amount will likely double when things bounce back

A good project don't take long before they find a large fan base and support behind them. This guys are still fresh in the blockchain world but are already having a lot of followers.
Lot of the projects are using twitter or any blogs to share information or planning Q&A session randomly. But on their telegram i saw that 24/7 Q & A session is going on.
Activity: 392

Couple of days back they said they will be reaching softcap already very soon. So some legal or other things makes the announcement delayed I guess. Lets wait for the teams announcement very soon.
Exactly, for remaining target of softcap 23 day's are enough I guess. So once they will reach their softcap then they will move their next sale.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Couple of days back they said they will be reaching softcap already very soon. So some legal or other things makes the announcement delayed I guess. Lets wait for the teams announcement very soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

The ICO ends in roughly 3 1/2 weeks. So there is still enough time to raise the remaining funds and to reach the softcap. But if they won't reach it, will they consider to lower it? I mean, they already got more than 2M USD, maybe that would be enough, too?

I dont think anybody have doubt on that. They will eventually achieve softcap and might also move higher.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

According to the progress bar on the ICO website, ONAM is about to reach the softcap. One of the admins in Telegram stated, that there are some orders not included due to the KYC process. I would say, that they hit the softcap soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Activity: 11
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

It's also a good chance and convenient way to every fiat user or investors that they can easily buy some ONAM tokens without having a problem on price decrease of our common altcoins that we use to make an investments.

Are they already acheived their softcap? I am very curious to hear this news. This will also provide some kind of relief for the small investors especially in this bad market.

The last thing they published about that, is that they raised around 2 million USD. But that was already some time ago. Don't know if there is further information now.

I think they do not have a live progress is because of the different currencies they are accepting; they mentioned something about having a live solution but not sure what happened with that.

Activity: 490

It's also a good chance and convenient way to every fiat user or investors that they can easily buy some ONAM tokens without having a problem on price decrease of our common altcoins that we use to make an investments.

Are they already acheived their softcap? I am very curious to hear this news. This will also provide some kind of relief for the small investors especially in this bad market.

The last thing they published about that, is that they raised around 2 million USD. But that was already some time ago. Don't know if there is further information now.

I think they do not have a live progress is because of the different currencies they are accepting; they mentioned something about having a live solution but not sure what happened with that.
copper member
Activity: 644
Please do anyone know if exchange business is really profitable because it seems to me that almost all new ICOs in the space now are new exchanges, what I feel is that most projects want to be the new Binance which is a 1 in 100 example, Binance has a right go to market model and get it right, I don't know how projects cope now that the market has greatly dumped and for how long we don't know

Of course, there is no guarantee that ONAM will be the next Binance. And it's also true that there are a lot of exchanges already. But in my opinion, ONAM has features like their AI trade assistant that can help it to stick out of the mass.

Yea, you're right, no one knows for sure if they will be the next big thing or not and just like i usually say, stating a concept is far more different than implementation, so they may have all the good features one can think of but without proper implementations, they will go nowhere but i believe they will do justice to this and provide users with another form of creative trading experience

"creative trading experience" that is something I can relate to, with the numerous features proposed by the Onam team, there is no doubt that they intend making trading fun.
Activity: 728

Yea, their membership base is quite huge, which makes it remarkable as oppose to most upcoming brand at the moment but one thing to note is the friendly nature of the admins, they are quick to respond to any query in a fun living way, guess that's also one of the reasons we get to see people coming into the project and that amount will likely double when things bounce back

A good project don't take long before they find a large fan base and support behind them. This guys are still fresh in the blockchain world but are already having a lot of followers.
Pages:
Jump to: