Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐ - page 16. (Read 32319 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Please do anyone know if exchange business is really profitable because it seems to me that almost all new ICOs in the space now are new exchanges, what I feel is that most projects want to be the new Binance which is a 1 in 100 example, Binance has a right go to market model and get it right, I don't know how projects cope now that the market has greatly dumped and for how long we don't know

It is not the worst thing to be the new Binance  Wink
I think exchanges earn money independent from the price or market. The fee is the same. You are right that there are some new exchanges, but ONAM is a bit different. They have some features that differentiate from others.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Please do anyone know if exchange business is really profitable because it seems to me that almost all new ICOs in the space now are new exchanges, what I feel is that most projects want to be the new Binance which is a 1 in 100 example, Binance has a right go to market model and get it right, I don't know how projects cope now that the market has greatly dumped and for how long we don't know

Of course, there is no guarantee that ONAM will be the next Binance. And it's also true that there are a lot of exchanges already. But in my opinion, ONAM has features like their AI trade assistant that can help it to stick out of the mass.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
The ONAM trading platform impresses with the power, functionality and scale! Whether the charity event, or the referral program is planned at you, it is possible the reference? or I was late?
That's good question buddy, but why don't you join to the telegram channel? You will get all doubts clear there. Admin are much active on their channel.

https://t.me/onamofficial
Well true, its hard to track any inquiry in Bitcointalk thread and answer them. telegram is easy to do that mean while we get to interact with the team in better way!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
The market morale and value is down, I mean there are a lot project already shutting down due to this
This are pretty hard times but Onam continuing what they do is one hell of a big deal and they've got my support

i will like to believe they are capitalizing on the fact that the market will recover soon but i still believe it gonna take some time before the market recovers

It was a great decision of ONAM to also accept fiat (USD) at their sale and to convert their cryptos to fiat when they got them. Otherwise, their budget would shrink every day.

If they converted the cryptos to fiat then it is a very brilliant idea, I never thought of this. Why doesn't many ICOs take this approach? Very brilliant.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
The ONAM trading platform impresses with the power, functionality and scale! Whether the charity event, or the referral program is planned at you, it is possible the reference? or I was late?
That's good question buddy, but why don't you join to the telegram channel? You will get all doubts clear there. Admin are much active on their channel.

https://t.me/onamofficial
Activity: 114
The market morale and value is down, I mean there are a lot project already shutting down due to this
This are pretty hard times but Onam continuing what they do is one hell of a big deal and they've got my support

i will like to believe they are capitalizing on the fact that the market will recover soon but i still believe it gonna take some time before the market recovers

It was a great decision of ONAM to also accept fiat (USD) at their sale and to convert their cryptos to fiat when they got them. Otherwise, their budget would shrink every day.

It's also a good chance and convenient way to every fiat user or investors that they can easily buy some ONAM tokens without having a problem on price decrease of our common altcoins that we use to make an investments.

you got the right point using fiat money for investing in the market to meet the required caps of the project but many of the investor most like in somewhere around the worlds its a fast way to invest is to use of the bitcoin, but still maybe back accounts or atm accounts will be use also for investing in the project, i dont know if the team still having an issue regarding for the funds turning to fiat since the market is on the bloody red
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

It's also a good chance and convenient way to every fiat user or investors that they can easily buy some ONAM tokens without having a problem on price decrease of our common altcoins that we use to make an investments.
copper member
Activity: 644

in most threads it is currently only about the one topic. The big losses in the market. Of course it's bad, so if I look at what my tokens were worth a year ago and what they are worth today, then I could cry too. But I see this as an opportunity to invest in further projects. After all, next year it will almost certainly be the other way around, and then you should have already saddled your horses

It's difficult to look past the crippling losses and actually want to invest. But you are right, this is the best time to accumulate tokens and buy into projects that I have monitored for a considerable amount of time.

So true, those coins you know what their value used to be months back. However invest what you can afford to lose.

That is the lesson learnt the hard way unfortunately; I put some funds when ETH was 600 and I am still going through that pain now lol. I wish I was a good daily trader I would have made back some losses lol; lets see what the bot can do for ONAM

Lol, your situation can be used as a special use case as to why the bot is needed. But on a more serious note, this bot will truly help to reduce the number of losses experienced by noobs.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

in most threads it is currently only about the one topic. The big losses in the market. Of course it's bad, so if I look at what my tokens were worth a year ago and what they are worth today, then I could cry too. But I see this as an opportunity to invest in further projects. After all, next year it will almost certainly be the other way around, and then you should have already saddled your horses

Isn't there a quote that goes something like 'buy when there's blood in the streets'? If you are still convinced that cryptocurrencies or blockchain projects have a right to exist and that their development is rather at the beginning than at the end, this long bear market can be seen as a great opportunity to stock up coins/tokens of promising projects.

You're right, this is the time to get into the market, the blockchain industry has come to stay, with impressive technologies and projects, good concepts coming into the market, the good thing is, its just the beginning and we will likely get to see projects with much more astonishing offers coming into the picture as the industry grows, i'm really confident
Activity: 200
Zaydo

It's difficult to look past the crippling losses and actually want to invest. But you are right, this is the best time to accumulate tokens and buy into projects that I have monitored for a considerable amount of time.

So true, those coins you know what their value used to be months back. However invest what you can afford to lose.

That is the lesson learnt the hard way unfortunately; I put some funds when ETH was 600 and I am still going through that pain now lol. I wish I was a good daily trader I would have made back some losses lol; lets see what the bot can do for ONAM

Many ICO who collected fund when ETH was around 400 USD or more has lost huge money. Even in November itself ETH value is down by 55% compare to October.
I guess now no one wants to invest or start ICO for now.

Many of this project have seen too many losses due to the bad market and no one knows when this is going to stop. Many projects have lost so much that their projected softcap looks like a vision.
I think it will recover again on 2019. But this time, this is the right time that we invest on bitcoin and other alternative coins. I will it wont go down any further.
Activity: 728

Many ICO who collected fund when ETH was around 400 USD or more has lost huge money. Even in November itself ETH value is down by 55% compare to October.

Many of this project have seen too many losses due to the bad market and no one knows when this is going to stop. Many projects have lost so much that their projected softcap looks like a vision.
Activity: 114
I think it’s best to talk to an admin ont wlegrqm if your having issue they are much more active on chats to help not so much on bitcointalk here , bitcointalk always a mess regardless of project
Exactly, Almost 3.9k user's are joined telegram. Onam admin are too much active on telegram and replying to users queries.

That's cool. Its good and convincing to see users applauding community managers of specific projects. Telegram is one of the quickest ways to get answers to questions.

Wow, almost 4k members is great. When I started following ONAM and joined the Telegram channel there were only 300 members. Despite the negative market trend, ONAM increases their community.
4k members but their followers in tweeter is so few, about 610?, i dont know why many members are not following the official tweeter account, many they have many members in telegram but still as a community they should follow them too to show their support and spread how good the project is.
Activity: 238

Activity: 490

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Isn't there a quote that goes something like 'buy when there's blood in the streets'? If you are still convinced that cryptocurrencies or blockchain projects have a right to exist and that their development is rather at the beginning than at the end, this long bear market can be seen as a great opportunity to stock up coins/tokens of promising projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

It's difficult to look past the crippling losses and actually want to invest. But you are right, this is the best time to accumulate tokens and buy into projects that we have monitored for a considerable amount of time.

Yeah exactly and if the tokens ever return to the prices that we saw earlier this year then wow, a lot of people are going to get rich. However I think we will see a lot of projects get wiped out so be careful with which ones you might pick.
copper member
Activity: 224

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Pages:
Jump to: