Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐ - page 17. (Read 32319 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
The market morale and value is down, I mean there are a lot project already shutting down due to this
This are pretty hard times but Onam continuing what they do is one hell of a big deal and they've got my support

i will like to believe they are capitalizing on the fact that the market will recover soon but i still believe it gonna take some time before the market recovers

It was a great decision of ONAM to also accept fiat (USD) at their sale and to convert their cryptos to fiat when they got them. Otherwise, their budget would shrink every day.

yeah, that would be a very great move if not they will end up recording losses, the current state of cryptocurrency demand they apply wisdom when dealing with their finance
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
The market morale and value is down, I mean there are a lot project already shutting down due to this
This are pretty hard times but Onam continuing what they do is one hell of a big deal and they've got my support

i will like to believe they are capitalizing on the fact that the market will recover soon but i still believe it gonna take some time before the market recovers

It was a great decision of ONAM to also accept fiat (USD) at their sale and to convert their cryptos to fiat when they got them. Otherwise, their budget would shrink every day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I really like your informations about these Onam and I saw your trading fees its very low. Some of trader wants a low-fee-exchange and onam is ok to that. I hope this platform will be popular and goes to the top of the most using exchange in the future. Goodluck to the team who make this platform!

Onam team already got nice promotions for the exchange. There’s a bounty on bounty0x and a few other promotions to get most traders aware of ONAM Exchange. I would like to see more of these promotion once they launch.  They shouldn’t pause.

The feeling is mutual. Due to the market state, I've noticed lots of projects are actually putting their bounties on halt, they should come up with a way to stay afloat please.

That is sadly true. Some projects stop their bounty program or even the whole ICO. I'm glad that ONAM is continuing their ICO.

It also would make absolutely no sense now to pause the ICO. They are really close to reaching their softcap and there is no guarantee that the market will recover in the near future.

Agreed I honestly think pausing just kills the built momentum. I mean they have really came a long way and it is not a good time to pause things now. Well they did not mention anything about pausing so no reason to assume that lol.

Yeah, There's really no reason for them to stop it now. The project is really good I hope it will really going to help them to get some new investors even at the current situation of the market.

the project is good and the proposal seems promising since this project is competent to become on of the best trading platform in the future. I am sure that there is no reason to stop their bounty program since they are making a huge project, i hope they will not affected by the market situations for developing the project onward

That's right, The project is really good and competent that's why I'm still hoping that they will not really going to have some huge affect because of what's happening now. They still getting good investors if I'm not mistaken right? I hope it will continue.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I think it’s best to talk to an admin ont wlegrqm if your having issue they are much more active on chats to help not so much on bitcointalk here , bitcointalk always a mess regardless of project
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
copper member
Activity: 425
Merit: 0
Onam has alot to offer to this Crypto Market. An overly secure market, transparency, liquidity and a chance to build a gate between this Crypto space and the Fiat Currencies.
Along with that, 25 most traded crypto currencies under one roof, that will also make it popular in crypto markets and will definitely boast some investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Yes, the team is really persistent and has grit. I thought for a moment that they will pack up too when MVP was not made available for a week after it was proposed. But a statement from the CEO saying that he will address the reason they had such challenges is really comforting.

I haven't gotten the opportunity to check the group of late but do you have any idea of the release date of the MVP?
I think CEO made an announcement as regards this sometimes ago in the group

Yea, same here, its been a while i last visited their telegram group, the last time i visited was when they stated something about releasing the MVP after some little tech hitch but i'm yet to get any details from that ever since, i will love to know if anything has surfaced since then, probably the slow process may be as a result of the market situation
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

Yes, the team is really persistent and has grit. I thought for a moment that they will pack up too when MVP was not made available for a week after it was proposed. But a statement from the CEO saying that he will address the reason they had such challenges is really comforting.

I haven't gotten the opportunity to check the group of late but do you have any idea of the release date of the MVP?
MVP didn't release yet? it was announced to be released in a few days.probably they are doing the last moment testing and fixes of the platform for securiy .
Activity: 154
The ONAM trading platform impresses with the power, functionality and scale! Whether the charity event, or the referral program is planned at you, it is possible the reference? or I was late?
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 490
I really like your informations about these Onam and I saw your trading fees its very low. Some of trader wants a low-fee-exchange and onam is ok to that. I hope this platform will be popular and goes to the top of the most using exchange in the future. Goodluck to the team who make this platform!

Onam team already got nice promotions for the exchange. There’s a bounty on bounty0x and a few other promotions to get most traders aware of ONAM Exchange. I would like to see more of these promotion once they launch.  They shouldn’t pause.

The feeling is mutual. Due to the market state, I've noticed lots of projects are actually putting their bounties on halt, they should come up with a way to stay afloat please.

That is sadly true. Some projects stop their bounty program or even the whole ICO. I'm glad that ONAM is continuing their ICO.

It also would make absolutely no sense now to pause the ICO. They are really close to reaching their softcap and there is no guarantee that the market will recover in the near future.

Agreed I honestly think pausing just kills the built momentum. I mean they have really came a long way and it is not a good time to pause things now. Well they did not mention anything about pausing so no reason to assume that lol.

Yeah, There's really no reason for them to stop it now. The project is really good I hope it will really going to help them to get some new investors even at the current situation of the market.

I am not sure how or what will they be doing in current market conditions. I mean the value raised so far was when eth was like double? It is really shocking how ETH fell in such a short period of time just like how ETH raised last year.
I think it’s best to talk to an admin ont wlegrqm if your having issue they are much more active on chats to help not so much on bitcointalk here , bitcointalk always a mess regardless of project
Exactly, Almost 3.9k user's are joined telegram. Onam admin are too much active on telegram and replying to users queries.

That's cool. Its good and convincing to see users applauding community managers of specific projects. Telegram is one of the quickest ways to get answers to questions.

Wow, almost 4k members is great. When I started following ONAM and joined the Telegram channel there were only 300 members. Despite the negative market trend, ONAM increases their community.
Exactly, Almost 3.9k user's are joined telegram. Onam admin are too much active on telegram and replying to users queries.

That's cool. Its good and convincing to see users applauding community managers of specific projects. Telegram is one of the quickest ways to get answers to questions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Yeah they do have a pretty good Community Managers to get us help on any inquiry we have on Onam or anything with Crypto.
Thats a good move from the team! Having a support line is important!
Activity: 114

the project is good and the proposal seems promising since this project is competent to become on of the best trading platform in the future. I am sure that there is no reason to stop their bounty program since they are making a huge project, i hope they will not affected by the market situations for developing the project onward
Activity: 630

I hope they do not pause their bounty, we cannot gain more members if they pause it.

We can understand the reasons for the pause of ico. But who are in the minds of the projects when the ico is paused? Their own interests or the interests of the investors?
Activity: 672

I just checked their bounty on bounty0x and found a few members participating their bounty i dont know if some leaved or paused but the task is not so difficult to do where everyone can participate and easier to access, i love twitter campaigned the most, especially the owned tweet but there bounty are only 6 days left sad to say that i joined today, still 6 days is a not bad as long as i got some quality coin of this project rather than nothing.

I also participated in some Onam Bounty tasks through bounty0x. My submitted tweets are still pending, only the first one was accepted immediately. This is over 1 month ago. If you do not get something in return for your work, it's no fun. All those bounty sites that are taking over the campaigns for the ICOs are all overwhelmed. I think the projects should do the bounty campaigns by themself.

Yea, most of these project management brands are rip-off and lack proper skills in the management of such, remember most just came in when things were really buoyant in the market to have a taste of the cake, they know nothing, rude and lack the basis of customer service, so its best the ICOs do the management themselves and not all these third party thing
Pages:
Jump to: