Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅ [ICO] Open Packaging Network [ANN]✅ [ICO] - page 5. (Read 3186 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558
A lot of contributors might wish to buy the presale but lock up periods can be drawback so consider, it can attract more investors.
With the current market condition, has the team considered the options of reducing presale lock up times to attract more investment into the sale?
copper member
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Is the project open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your plan have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your idea?

Decentralized Open public ledger yes. Ofcus github codes totally not open to public right now as MVP is at advanced stage. Please find the link to all our social media handles at www.opnplatform.com and our github link: https://github.com/OPNAG NOte: work ongoing on prototype on github, but no public codes released as at yet. So be patient. And bug bounty program would be considered especially at MVP release and during platform launch to check minor and critical bugs. Stay tuned to our channels for details.

Its very good that you have active community management network and that your developers are working on your MVP. If the team can continue working like this and updating u will have more interest in the project. Then the project is bound to succeed.

The team can only keep doing much more to strengthen the community. Thanks for your support.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Is the project open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your plan have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your idea?

Decentralized Open public ledger yes. Ofcus github codes totally not open to public right now as MVP is at advanced stage. Please find the link to all our social media handles at www.opnplatform.com and our github link: https://github.com/OPNAG NOte: work ongoing on prototype on github, but no public codes released as at yet. So be patient. And bug bounty program would be considered especially at MVP release and during platform launch to check minor and critical bugs. Stay tuned to our channels for details.

Its very good that you have active community management network and that your developers are working on your MVP. If the team can continue working like this and updating u will have more interest in the project. Then the project is bound to succeed.

copper member
OPN Platform wanted it to be a public digital ledger for the packaging industry. I expected it to be able to provide sellers seriously interested buyers, better payment terms, trustworthy demand forecasts and fairy goods prices and, on the other side, to guarantee buyers seriously interested sellers, first-quality materials and really fast deliveries.

That's our main focus. And we are doing all to make it a reality. Thanks for your support.
copper member

copper member

Decentralized Open public ledger yes. Ofcus github codes totally not open to public right now as MVP is at advanced stage. Please find the link to all our social media handles at www.opnplatform.com and our github link: https://github.com/OPNAG NOte: work ongoing on prototype on github, but no public codes released as at yet. So be patient.
Activity: 36
Activity: 49
OPN Platform wanted it to be a public digital ledger for the packaging industry. I expected it to be able to provide sellers seriously interested buyers, better payment terms, trustworthy demand forecasts and fairy goods prices and, on the other side, to guarantee buyers seriously interested sellers, first-quality materials and really fast deliveries.

When MVP is out we will see clearly how this will change the ecommerce marketplace and trade of packaging materials and equipments on the platform
Activity: 12

I thought that is their roadmap and milestone intention? Or is there a plan B? If they can come up with such am innpvative platform. That will disrupt the packaging space
Activity: 98
copper member
I don't quite understand that if CMR is the consignment note with a standard set of transport and liability conditions, then what is the machanism to ensure this standard is met
Thanks for the very thoughtful question. As earlier stated, delivery agents are also integral part of the OPN platform., and as platform users, they will also go through kyc, company details and track record check, aml and other scrutiny to ensure 100% compliance standard for CMR and related documents as well as ensure that all deliveries are safe and hitch free. All these will be done before they are recognized accredited delivery agents on our platform. However feedbacks can be given by traders to increase or reduce their rating on the platform.

Okay, great to see then. Because if delivery agents are part of the platform, their integrity must never be in doubt as they are the ones that take materials to final buyers and transport to suppliers.

Very correct and we have put in measures to ensure all that is done successfully. Thanks for your support.
copper member
I don't quite understand that if CMR is the consignment note with a standard set of transport and liability conditions, then what is the machanism to ensure this standard is met
Thanks for the very thoughtful question. As earlier stated, delivery agents are also integral part of the OPN platform., and as platform users, they will also go through kyc, company details and track record check, aml and other scrutiny to ensure 100% compliance standard for CMR and related documents as well as ensure that all deliveries are safe and hitch free. All these will be done before they are recognized accredited delivery agents on our platform. However feedbacks can be given by traders to increase or reduce their rating on the platform.

Okay, great to see then. Because if delivery agents are part of the platform, their integrity must never be in doubt as they are the ones that take materials to final buyers and transport to suppliers.

Also my point, as this platform is well planned to succeed. All sectors must be well done. Delivedy agents should not be the link, though they are not directly deployed but the OPN company, even as Third party, their activities when it concerns dealing with OPN platform users should be well checked to give all round platform success

Yes. We are very much aware of the delicate nature of that aspect of OPN. That's why we will scrutinize and do necessary die dilligence for our delivery agents and indeed all platform users. To ensure top not security And efficiency. Do not forget our roadmap plan of Ai and IoT in our delivery method in the coming years, all these will help to quell any iota of fear or doubt. When the MVP is out, more features can be suggested by the community.
Activity: 10

Also my point, as this platform is well planned to succeed. All sectors must be well done. Delivedy agents should not be the link, though they are not directly deployed but the OPN company, even as Third party, their activities when it concerns dealing with OPN platform users should be well checked to give all round platform success

copper member
OPN Platform: a technological revolution in the packaging industry

The future of the packaging industry is just two steps away, in a place where the forefront technology meets the requests of a growing market, which has innumerable possibility but has also to face many problems. Investing in this sector could be risky if you go blind, although very profitable if you can trust in a professional enterprise, with a long lasting and successful history in the packaging industry and an innovative and technological core.

That’s the reason why we decided to marshal our strengths and competencies to build one of the largest packaging decentralized networks in the world.

We called it “Open Packaging Network” (OPN) because our dream has always been to create an open ecosystem for stakeholders transactions.

We wanted it to be a public digital ledger for the packaging industry.

We conceived it to be an open, reliable marketplace for buyers and sellers.

We expected it to be able to provide sellers seriously interested buyers, better payment terms, trustworthy demand forecasts and fairy goods prices and, on the other side, to guarantee buyers seriously interested sellers, first-quality materials and really fast deliveries.

And we developed it on the basis of the most advanced, safe, quick and interactive technology as far: Blockchain.

In bids and bets who's the one that controls this transactions between this two
https://medium.com/@openpackaging/opn-platform-a-technological-revolution-in-the-packaging-industry-238eaa29dde9

Validators are those that match proposed bids to equivalent bets. The process is automatic on our blockchain platform.

So what's happen if validators are offline? No trade?
Validation of transactions(bids-bets) are done automatically on the OPN platform, validators need not be online. As it is automated process on OPN blockchain.
Activity: 74

The future of the packaging industry is just two steps away, in a place where the forefront technology meets the requests of a growing market, which has innumerable possibility but has also to face many problems. Investing in this sector could be risky if you go blind, although very profitable if you can trust in a professional enterprise, with a long lasting and successful history in the packaging industry and an innovative and technological core.

That’s the reason why we decided to marshal our strengths and competencies to build one of the largest packaging decentralized networks in the world.

We called it “Open Packaging Network” (OPN) because our dream has always been to create an open ecosystem for stakeholders transactions.

We expected it to be able to provide sellers seriously interested buyers, better payment terms, trustworthy demand forecasts and fairy goods prices and, on the other side, to guarantee buyers seriously interested sellers, first-quality materials and really fast deliveries.

And we developed it on the basis of the most advanced, safe, quick and interactive technology as far: Blockchain.

https://medium.com/@openpackaging/opn-platform-a-technological-revolution-in-the-packaging-industry-238eaa29dde9

Validators are those that match proposed bids to equivalent bets. The process is automatic on our blockchain platform.

So what's happen if validators are offline? No trade?
copper member
Seems like it is one of the decent idea that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!

Ofcus we are focused on developing a world class platform for the packaging industry. That's our main focu right now. Thanks for your support
copper member

copper member
Pages:
Jump to: