Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅ [ICO] Open Packaging Network [ANN]✅ [ICO] - page 8. (Read 3186 times)

copper member
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Blockchain-Based Top 10 companies Which Are Ruling In 2018

Every day in the digital world and in the crypto market social networks, visionaries, investors and founders sold us a new imagination of the future, and 99% of the times this is strictly connected to Blockchain technology and all the related concept, such as cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, tokens and so on..

Buzzwords apart, data show how this brand new hot topic in the financial sector really has the potential to change the whole industry system for years to come.

With a global Blockchain market expected to grow over $60 billion by 2024 many well-known brands and industry titans, as well as new ventures and startups out there have decided to explore and adopt its distributed ledger technology to solve market inefficiencies, benefit from the advantages of its innovations, experiment the potentiality of its tokenized economy, rely on its data storage encryption processes, use its faster transactions system.

Is all this something we really can rely (or invest) on?

There’s an economic theory by Jens Beckert called “Imagined Futures”, which says people often make decisions based not on what history or data prove is true but on what they own believe will come true in the future. Those visions could be so strong to coordinate groups of people toward the creation of something tangible and grounded, something to materialize and bring to life, something that can also have a great value: is not just about creating a technology, but opening the doors to a new future, which come true because they believe it can. Read more..

https://medium.com/@openpackaging/blockchain-based-top-10-companies-which-are-ruling-in-2018-756d4a228a6b
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi! What about bounty program? It is planned?
Activity: 10
I see future plans to integrate ioT to your platform in coming years for delivery agents too. I think is best time to partner with iOT icos and companies more so packaging industry ecosystem can see this big technology

I just think its wise for their MVP to be out and see the features before recommending more features to be added. IoT is already in the roadmap as I ser

IoT is in our roadmap plan as seen on our whitepaper. In that regard building a platform that would make this happen is key, and that will include partnership with iOT dedicated technologies in the near future. We are taking it one step at a time.

Good to see its in the near future ioT is planned for the platform. Because ioT is still very new and not thoroughly tested. Especially in blockchain. Several icos are still struggling to bring a good iot platform onboard. By the time of your integration in the future, the technology should be widely used then
copper member
I see future plans to integrate ioT to your platform in coming years for delivery agents too. I think is best time to partner with iOT icos and companies more so packaging industry ecosystem can see this big technology

I just think its wise for their MVP to be out and see the features before recommending more features to be added. IoT is already in the roadmap as I ser

IoT is in our roadmap plan as seen on our whitepaper. In that regard building a platform that would make this happen is key, and that will include partnership with iOT dedicated technologies in the near future. We are taking it one step at a time.
copper member
I'm having issues accessing your github link. And when I try to get in I see it's not updated. What's the issue? Or who do I talk to concerning that?

Oh sorry about that. We had updated our github link on all pur channels and you can see the current progress of work ongoing there by our MVP developer. I believe you must have been using the old link?

Here is the only github link I have https://github.com/Sercha77/OPK-EthereumToken and it's not updated. So send the new one

Oh. That's the old link. Here is the updated linknto our github page https://github.com/OPNAG . That should work. Let us know if you have any issue

Activity: 49
I'm having issues accessing your github link. And when I try to get in I see it's not updated. What's the issue? Or who do I talk to concerning that?

Oh sorry about that. We had updated our github link on all pur channels and you can see the current progress of work ongoing there by our MVP developer. I believe you must have been using the old link?

Here is the only github link I have https://github.com/Sercha77/OPK-EthereumToken and it's not updated. So send the new one
Activity: 74

copper member

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558
copper member
OPN ICO Assestment Report By Blocksmatter Attests Platform Potential

Being successful in an ICO means to be trusted by investors and stand out of the mass.

Blocksmatter, a leading platform for tokenized asset management,
conducts independent ICO assessment and research reports, in order to provide a professional and independent business review for expert investors in this rather new investment space. Assessments and ratings are performed bottom-up along a sophisticated methodology with different weightings of the categories: Blocksmatter typically conducts its assessments and research by in-depth analysis of the whitepaper, additional information material provided by the company, direct interviews with the management and key employees as well as market research. The team members have a long track record in the space of venture capital and private equity investments, financial research, audit, and advisory as well as technology.

Even if the platform isn’t able to predict how the crypto market will further develop under ongoing regulatory developments, which may affect investments directly or indirectly, they provide an independent second opinion, adding a solid value to make the crypto-investment space more transparent and attractive for investors.

Here at OPN Platform we believe that a professional and independent ICO assessment is highly useful, in order to understand the quality of the venture and the team behind, the value and the benefit of a token and consequently the upside potential of an investment and to get interested potential investors a better insight in this specific case through an in-depth analysis and assessment.

https://medium.com/@openpackaging/opn-ico-assestment-report-by-blocksmatter-attests-platform-potencial-140ad01e361b

This is more like it from the team. I was already complaining on the lack of partnership from the team. At least this is a step in the right direction. This Will at least make more people see the project

I see from d article that the company is acessing the OPN project. Does it mean that they will also take care of the smart contract auditing OPK tokens for the TGE?

In the coming months information about our smart contract audit will be published as before token release. For now, blocks matter gave a comprehensive review of our ICO, management team, and platform potentials.
copper member
Very interesting solutions! I'm seeing this project have a great success.

I just hope the team can continue replying from now till the long run and not do like other icos that go blank after token sale.

I have been a victim of such in a lot of projects. It will be tragic for such a good project to disappear into thin air. The team and their reputation is at stake. I doubt they can do that. Its a good project

We have a lot to protect; from our image to reputation and even our years of experience in the business, so we can't disappear into thin air because of the project. That said, we will try to be as responsive as possible as regards replying comments and questions.
Activity: 74

I just hope the team can continue replying from now till the long run and not do like other icos that go blank after token sale.

I have been a victim of such in a lot of projects. It will be tragic for such a good project to disappear into thin air. The team and their reputation is at stake. I doubt they can do that. Its a good project

Activity: 12

Being successful in an ICO means to be trusted by investors and stand out of the mass.

conducts independent ICO assessment and research reports, in order to provide a professional and independent business review for expert investors in this rather new investment space. Assessments and ratings are performed bottom-up along a sophisticated methodology with different weightings of the categories: Blocksmatter typically conducts its assessments and research by in-depth analysis of the whitepaper, additional information material provided by the company, direct interviews with the management and key employees as well as market research. The team members have a long track record in the space of venture capital and private equity investments, financial research, audit, and advisory as well as technology.

Even if the platform isn’t able to predict how the crypto market will further develop under ongoing regulatory developments, which may affect investments directly or indirectly, they provide an independent second opinion, adding a solid value to make the crypto-investment space more transparent and attractive for investors.

Here at OPN Platform we believe that a professional and independent ICO assessment is highly useful, in order to understand the quality of the venture and the team behind, the value and the benefit of a token and consequently the upside potential of an investment and to get interested potential investors a better insight in this specific case through an in-depth analysis and assessment.

https://medium.com/@openpackaging/opn-ico-assestment-report-by-blocksmatter-attests-platform-potencial-140ad01e361b

This is more like it from the team. I was already complaining on the lack of partnership from the team. At least this is a step in the right direction. This Will at least make more people see the project

I see from d article that the company is acessing the OPN project. Does it mean that they will also take care of the smart contract auditing OPK tokens for the TGE?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558

copper member
Admin, please what is really your vesting schedule for the remaining tokens that would be left after presale and ICO?

In summary: 20m tokens out of the total 50m tokens would be vested and released as per our milestone schedule indicated on our roadmap.

But for more detailed information here is plan:

Research and Development 50% 18000000
Marketing and Sales 27.80% 10008000
Admin and Operation 14.40% 5184000
Legal 2.80% 10008000
Contingency 5% 1800000

Our roadmap assumes development of all features for the OPN platform and mobile applications and interfaces for all the platform participants, with a strong sales and marketing support to accelerate adoption by sellers and
buyers of the packaging industry.

• Research & Development costs cover all R&D expenses,
 including design and development of smart contracts, cryptographic mechanisms, the OPN platform, apps and interfaces, etc. Includes opening of an R&D center with approximately 40 engineers.

• Admin & Operations costs include salaries of all OPN employees excluding the R&D team. Marketing & Sales budget will be allocated on acquisition of both sellers and buyers.

• Legal costs include all legal expenses associated with expansion of OPN ecosystem in different countries.

• Contingency fund is calculated as 5% of the total budget.

Further details can be found on our Whitepaper
copper member

Activity: 10
Admin, please what is really your vesting schedule for the remaining tokens that would be left after presale and ICO?
Activity: 490
Merit: 106

What is SAFT. And importance in your project?
Pages:
Jump to: