Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅ [ICO] Open Packaging Network [ANN]✅ [ICO] - page 7. (Read 3186 times)

copper member
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
So even after inputing the clause and the team decides to move on with the project without the clause, its totally a decision to be taken by the team to reverse it.

Yes. And we have done so in like manner. That's why we changed the clause and inform the community of pur latest decision to forge ahead.
copper member
U.S. Customs and Border Protection tests a blockchain-based shipment tracking system

Tech news and media agency GSN reported yesterday that one of the largest law enforcement agencies in the U.S., Customs and Border Protection (CBP), will launch a live test of a blockchain-based shipment tracking system. Already in June, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) had awarded a grant of $192,380 to blockchain project Factom to support beta testing of a platform aimed to secure data from Border Patrol cameras and sensors and to prevent manipulation of data and potential hacking attacks on devices operating on the borders and airports. Read more..
https://medium.com/@openpackaging/u-s-customs-and-border-protection-tests-a-blockchain-based-shipment-tracking-system-20511a9daaf8
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
So even after inputing the clause and the team decides to move on with the project without the clause, its totally a decision to be taken by the team to reverse it.
That is the important decision to be taken by the team
The clause of refunding contributors if soft cap not reached is still prominent in your white paper. What is the plan? Will it be updated if soft cap not reached or refund is the plan?
Oh such clause is in WP? What will happen to our bounty stakes and tokens if platform don't continue because soft cap is still not Achieved?

As stated, the refund If soft cap not reached clause would not hold as its been updated and OPN project will continue. So all bounty and other campaign rewards still stands.

I believe that is a good sigh of relieve as this is such good project and it would have been So bad to stop it because of soft cap is not reached

Lol, good sigh of relief? On the other hand, if the project couldn't push through due to funds constraints, the contributors would complain that the clause should had been included. And you wouldn't blame the team if they couldn't push through due to coatings. As you can see the cost of paying dev, ux/ui designers, marketing etc is a lot. So I think it was just a way of playing safe.
Activity: 49
There’s something bipolar going on into the current packaging industry. Consumers are always more shopping online while seeking out for more sustainability. Seem to love all this brand new smart packaging stuffs, while choosing products with those old-fashioned and vintage labels. Look for the best price, while don’t want to renounce to quality. Assert they don’t want packaging anymore while seeking for wrappings that extend food freshness, preserve ingredient fortification, and ensure safe delivery.

How can the sector stand up to all those pressures, to the new consumers’ requests, to the disruption of the whole industry system? And, more important, why have those challenges became so urgent now and how can we face them?
Well, let us proceed in order.
Packaging has always been ubiquitous but overlooked at the same time: customers’ demand changing, sustainability issues, the rise of e-commerce and IoT technologies, brands’ requests for packages to play a more active role in marketing their products, raw market fluctuations are squeezing out industry professional and imposing pressures both from above and below.

1) Packaging Vs New Shopping Methods

One has always been used to look at packages on the good old store shelves, side by side with their competitors in a limited space. Now, with the growth of e-commerce, packages have to grab consumers attention on a huge, overcrowded market where packaging is only apparently useless: brands could make their products more appealing by showing them unwrapped, or by using photos to show shoppers the products’ natural ingredients or other unique features, but they actually keep on using the packages for attracting new buyers. Read more..
https://medium.com/@openpackaging/on-packaging-industry-disruption-and-how-we-are-facing-it-e9c8781f1601

So in the supply chain circumspect, OPN is going to have competition in amazon or the other way round?
Activity: 10
The clause of refunding contributors if soft cap not reached is still prominent in your white paper. What is the plan? Will it be updated if soft cap not reached or refund is the plan?
Oh such clause is in WP? What will happen to our bounty stakes and tokens if platform don't continue because soft cap is still not Achieved?

As stated, the refund If soft cap not reached clause would not hold as its been updated and OPN project will continue. So all bounty and other campaign rewards still stands.

I believe that is a good sigh of relieve as this is such good project and it would have been So bad to stop it because of soft cap is not reached

copper member

That Clause have been updated. The project and platform development will continue irrespective of the soft cap reached Or not. OPN will move on to build platform. 

Such strong clause. Admin, What was the rationale behind such putting that clause in the whitepaper plan?

Its normal for every start up to project minimum amount of funds or resources to be used for the execution of its roadmap objective especially in the preliminary years and stages of the project for it to find its feet. So after careful observation, soft cap was our yardstick. I hope that helps.
copper member

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558

That Clause have been updated. The project and platform development will continue irrespective of the soft cap reached Or not. OPN will move on to build platform. 

Such strong clause. Admin, What was the rationale behind such putting that clause in the whitepaper plan?
copper member

copper member
There’s something bipolar going on into the current packaging industry. Consumers are always more shopping online while seeking out for more sustainability. Seem to love all this brand new smart packaging stuffs, while choosing products with those old-fashioned and vintage labels. Look for the best price, while don’t want to renounce to quality. Assert they don’t want packaging anymore while seeking for wrappings that extend food freshness, preserve ingredient fortification, and ensure safe delivery.

How can the sector stand up to all those pressures, to the new consumers’ requests, to the disruption of the whole industry system? And, more important, why have those challenges became so urgent now and how can we face them?
Well, let us proceed in order.
Packaging has always been ubiquitous but overlooked at the same time: customers’ demand changing, sustainability issues, the rise of e-commerce and IoT technologies, brands’ requests for packages to play a more active role in marketing their products, raw market fluctuations are squeezing out industry professional and imposing pressures both from above and below.

1) Packaging Vs New Shopping Methods

One has always been used to look at packages on the good old store shelves, side by side with their competitors in a limited space. Now, with the growth of e-commerce, packages have to grab consumers attention on a huge, overcrowded market where packaging is only apparently useless: brands could make their products more appealing by showing them unwrapped, or by using photos to show shoppers the products’ natural ingredients or other unique features, but they actually keep on using the packages for attracting new buyers. Read more..
https://medium.com/@openpackaging/on-packaging-industry-disruption-and-how-we-are-facing-it-e9c8781f1601
Activity: 12
copper member
I'm having issues accessing your github link. And when I try to get in I see it's not updated. What's the issue? Or who do I talk to concerning that?

Oh sorry about that. We had updated our github link on all pur channels and you can see the current progress of work ongoing there by our MVP developer. I believe you must have been using the old link?

Here is the only github link I have https://github.com/Sercha77/OPK-EthereumToken and it's not updated. So send the new one

The new link is working perfectly. But I still don't see any latest update yet made open to public. Or is it not been worked on?

A lot is going on in the background. Just that most of the codes are private for now. More public details would be made available closed to the MVP release. Please be patient
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558
In creating a marketplace that works for the packaging industry I will advice that you create a very easy tobuae platform so that any random Joe can use. Making it complex and needing a set of manual or training to use it will undermine the whole work entirely.
Activity: 49
I'm having issues accessing your github link. And when I try to get in I see it's not updated. What's the issue? Or who do I talk to concerning that?

Oh sorry about that. We had updated our github link on all pur channels and you can see the current progress of work ongoing there by our MVP developer. I believe you must have been using the old link?

Here is the only github link I have https://github.com/Sercha77/OPK-EthereumToken and it's not updated. So send the new one

The new link is working perfectly. But I still don't see any latest update yet made open to public. Or is it not been worked on?
copper member
Hello dev! Where i can find more information about ur project? Thank you

You can see all details on the introductory page of this thread. However, Comprehensive details can be found on our website www.opnplatform.com
Activity: 9
Hello dev! Where i can find more information about ur project? Thank you
copper member
Hi! What about bounty program? It is planned?

Yes we had a bounty program but it ended 12/08/2018. Stay tuned for similar campaigns in the near future.

Pages:
Jump to: