Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅ - page 14. (Read 40318 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hello everyone!
Wednesday is here, and this means that it is time to release another portion of Opporty weekly updates. This week we have been busy enhancing our ICO landing page by adding Chinese localizations and implementing a Chinese version of our marketplace. BTW, Opporty is now fully available in Chinese. Also, we are now working on decentralized escrow. More details in the post!

https://blog.opporty.com/opporty-updates-march-21-28-2018-c10338c012c9

Hi all! If you have been wondering when we will release an updated version of our landing page in Chinese, the answer is, we have just done it. Please, check out our new simple design and pay specific attention to Opporty's three layers - Protocol, Scoring, and Platform (the message about our product is here, people). Anyway, more details for our Chinese followers here. Push the link, and let us know what you think!

Opporty B2B 平台建在区块链上
专业技能鉴定- 分布式信任协议
https://opporty.com/ico/?lang=zh

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
As mentioned above, the bounty is over and the ICO date will be announced in the near future, what do you mean by the near future. Can you give more accurate date or time window. The ETH is dropping, seems a good time to buy more.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
So many faces at first page  Shocked

I want to share with the article from Cleveroad blog called How to apply Blockchain technology to your business

I'm sure, it will be useful for you!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Opporty's ICO is listed on @Crypt0Next
(Rating 8⃣4⃣/100)
https://cryptonext.com/ico/opporty-ico

On your web site it is written that the main idea of the Opporty project is to conclude contracts for the blockchain  and supervise their execution between business partners. I have a question because now business contracts can also be concluded on the ETH blockchain than then your project will be different from the usual smart contracts for ETH?
Activity: 364
BEWARE OF SCAM❗

Dear followers and supporters of Opporty, VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE HERE! PLEASE, TAKE NOTICE! Our team keeps receiving messages and actual proof that contributors are constantly attacked by scammers. We do not send OUR ETHEREUM ADDRESSES via email, or share them on social networks, or send them as direct messages anywhere. We do NOT do that. You can get access to our Eth addresses ONLY in our Opporty ICO account.

The private presale of Opporty Tokens is officially closed on March 10, at 11.59 UTC. We do not accept payments and do not send a wallet address to anyone before the sale is opened. Opporty tokens are not yet for sale, and any offer to purchase OPP is scam.

We strongly advise you to follow our social media updates and avoid making ANY transactions before our public token sale kicks off. Be aware that scammers WILL try to trick you out of your money! And once again, write to us in case you come across any unusual emails or messages sent on our behalf -- doublecheck everything to avoid scam. Make sure that you check our official Opporty ICO Telegram page (https://telegram.me/opportyico) once you receive any messages supposedly from one of our team members. And remember: better safe than sorry!

Sincerely yours,
The Opporty team

Hello, Thank you for warning us from scamers. The presale was over, I want to know how many ETH had been raised and what is the opp price? Was it very hot and sold out in a shot time?
BEWARE OF SCAM❗

Dear followers and supporters of Opporty, VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE HERE! PLEASE, TAKE NOTICE! Our team keeps receiving messages and actual proof that contributors are constantly attacked by scammers. We do not send OUR ETHEREUM ADDRESSES via email, or share them on social networks, or send them as direct messages anywhere. We do NOT do that. You can get access to our Eth addresses ONLY in our Opporty ICO account.

The private presale of Opporty Tokens is officially closed on March 10, at 11.59 UTC. We do not accept payments and do not send a wallet address to anyone before the sale is opened. Opporty tokens are not yet for sale, and any offer to purchase OPP is scam.

We strongly advise you to follow our social media updates and avoid making ANY transactions before our public token sale kicks off. Be aware that scammers WILL try to trick you out of your money! And once again, write to us in case you come across any unusual emails or messages sent on our behalf -- doublecheck everything to avoid scam. Make sure that you check our official Opporty ICO Telegram page (https://telegram.me/opportyico) once you receive any messages supposedly from one of our team members. And remember: better safe than sorry!

Sincerely yours,
The Opporty team

When to wait for bounties? Can I fill out a special form? Or ICO still going on?

Just check the bounty thread of this project, you will see that the bounties is over now though the ICO does not start yet. The bounty tokens will be distributed when the ICO is over. I was one of the signature bounty participate.

When to wait for bounties? Can I fill out a special form? Or ICO still going on?
ICO hasn't started yet.
this project has a good partner "Wings, Bancor, Pundi X" I hope ICO Opporty can start soon

Hello guys! Opporty bounty campaign is already closed. Participants may expect to start getting their tokens after the main sale will over. The spreadsheet will be completed after the main sale will over. BT Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-opporty-decentralised-business-community-huge-payouts-2189721 Spreadsheet Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YhTORd8-5UNWd09Uah5LLmiN53PJIS87egO7GnbW6mQ/edit#gid=2001671600 Opporty  ICO hasn't started yet. An announcement about the beginning and ending dates of our ICO will be made in the near future.
Interesting project for a different type of user. I heard about Sergey Grybniak and he is definitely knowledgeable in the cryptocurrency world.

Thank you very much!  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Interesting project for a different type of user. I heard about Sergey Grybniak and he is definitely knowledgeable in the cryptocurrency world.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Just check the bounty thread of this project, you will see that the bounties is over now though the ICO does not start yet. The bounty tokens will be distributed when the ICO is over. I was one of the signature bounty participate.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
ICO hasn't started yet.
this project has a good partner "Wings, Bancor, Pundi X" I hope ICO Opporty can start soon
Activity: 532
Activity: 364
Hello! Opporty here, with a weekly update. Last week we were busy completely rewamping and updating our ICO landing page. Now, it feels and looks completely different. Check out the post for details!

I have seen that "Use of Funds. We openly display our usage of funds, expressed as percentages. Have a look at the platform’s major expenses and their ratios." I think it is very important to let the investors know how the funds are used. My question is if you will reveal this information to the community in your weekly report so that the investors can know how the raised money are used.

Hello choubao0514, thank you! Of course, everyone can see Use of Funds on our website: https://opporty.com/ico/

I think his/her question is that if your dev team will show us that how this funds is used actually. For example, if there will be a funds usage report every month so that all the investors can see how their investment is used every month.
Hello everyone! We never seat still, coming up with new, innovative ideas of Opporty application. In this Medium post, we provide our perspective on Plasma Protocol and share how we intend to use it to empower Opporty and target corporate clients. Push the link to learn about our OES. Enjoy!

Hello! Opporty here, with a weekly update. Last week we were busy completely rewamping and updating our ICO landing page. Now, it feels and looks completely different. Check out the post for details!

I have seen that "Use of Funds. We openly display our usage of funds, expressed as percentages. Have a look at the platform’s major expenses and their ratios." I think it is very important to let the investors know how the funds are used. My question is if you will reveal this information to the community in your weekly report so that the investors can know how the raised money are used.

Hello choubao0514, thank you! Of course, everyone can see Use of Funds on our website: https://opporty.com/ico/
Activity: 113

Pages:
Jump to: