Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅ - page 11. (Read 40318 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ETH started to regain its momentum again and i believe its price will keeps movin up from this point.
which means you guys will delay it until it stable or what ?
people started to forget about this project because of other new ICOs popped out with an unique and fresh idea.
you need to take an action or else your project will become another Gizer project which was delayed until it failed.

Hey! We are waiting for the right time, TwSeventh. As you know, our project is not about promises. We have a working MVP already, and we are currently doing our best to add more features and enhance the functionality to make the project more interesting to big contributors. The ICO will happen in due time.
The price of eth is flying to the moon, I think it is not a good news for new ico participates since they may not want to buy ico tokens with expensive eth, but it is a good news for the dev team since the raised eth are more valuable, what is your comments on the influence on this ico project?

Hello! Yes, we are monitoring ETH's price closely. Our idea is to find the right time when to launch the public token sale. As you know, private presale have already taken place. As to the ICO launch, wait for the announcement. There will be big news soon.
Activity: 532
First, give out the coins that were earned in the company's bounty to the wallets, and then work further. You have badly damaged your reputation. In my opinion now you have nothing good will not work.
Hello friends! If you've been wondering where to find all key details about Opporty ICO, the answer is, in our three pager. A simple but detailed document that describes what Opporty is, our mission, goals, and problems we try to solve. Check it out and let us know what you think. BTW, social shares are appreciated!

https://opporty.com/ico/uploads/threepg.pdf

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Interesting project, but how are you going to implement the project? There's very little information available on your whitepaper.
Sure. You need to expand your documentation a little more.

I couldn't agree ore. I really hope they will provide us with good documentation. I am reading reviews also, if it helps. I find cryptorated.com a good site to read.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
ETH started to regain its momentum again and i believe its price will keeps movin up from this point.
which means you guys will delay it until it stable or what ?
people started to forget about this project because of other new ICOs popped out with an unique and fresh idea.
you need to take an action or else your project will become another Gizer project which was delayed until it failed.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The price of eth is flying to the moon, I think it is not a good news for new ico participates since they may not want to buy ico tokens with expensive eth, but it is a good news for the dev team since the raised eth are more valuable, what is your comments on the influence on this ico project?
Hello everyone! The Opporty team, with a short reminder here. Guys, please bear in mind that Opporty's official websites are: Opporty.com in the US, Opporty.co.uk in the United Kingdom, Opporty.ca in Canada, and Opporty.cn in China. All other Opporty+smth extensions are fake (e.g. Opporty.net). Be safe!

https://opporty.com/
https://opporty.ca/
https://opporty.co.uk/
https://opporty.cn/

Hey all! Opporty is back, with a fresh dose of weekly updates. We have not released those for two weeks, only because we were busy developing and implementing more of Opporty's features. Excited? Push the link for more! Spoiler: details about escrow and BTC wallets inside!

https://blog.opporty.com/opporty-updates-april-5-18-2018-effcbae69051

Hello everyone!  Smiley If you know Korean, you can now practice your skills checking out our updated ICO landing page in the Korean language! Of course, your feedback is very much appreciated. What do you think?

https://opporty.com/ico/?lang=ko

Hello everyone! The Opporty project has been reviewed by the ICOrating team and, guess what, we have received a "Stable+" rating. Check out this detailed review for more details. In short: we gonna make it!

https://icorating.com/analytics/indepth/opporty-rating-review/

Because I read it the information above in this project,it looks like a comprehensive one,and i want to follow it and might investing it a little  soon,hope will a good profitable one

Thanks for your support! Follow our Telegram. ICO will kick off soon.

Why is that there is so much delays in your ico? It has been months since you announced the ico yet you moved it and postponed it over and over again. Hope to have news from you soon.

Because I read it the information above in this project,it looks like a comprehensive one,and i want to follow it and might investing it a little  soon,hope will a good profitable one

Why is that there is so much delays in your ico? It has been months since you announced the ico yet you moved it and postponed it over and over again. Hope to have news from you soon.

indeed i have been followed this project for a long time already but they did not provide us a sufficient explanation about this delays.
i am afraid something off is going on with this project.
for example Gizer project out there,i found it similiar to them because both of them delayed their ICOs for a few months already.
usually the project will start their development after they're collecting the funds,
how about this ? you guys started it before the funds or what ?

Particularly if the organization is an organization that is still new and not have numerous clients. Their items are not broadly known by customers. Obviously they will experience issues to rival contenders who as of now have a great deal of clients. In the event that this new organization does not get the office to locate their potential clients, at that point in all likelihood will be bankrupt and won’t keep going long.

All rewards will be given out and distributed.
As to the reasons why ICO is delayed, Ether's price is not stable and dropping. These are bad conditions for ICO. We will run it when it's good for us and our potential contributors.
We are currently in the private deals phase.
The date of the public token sale will be announced soon.
Please, follow our Telegram - we will update you on dates, and everything.
Stay tuned!
Hi all! If you've been wondering what's up with Opporty lately, you need to check out this amazing interview. Key details about our project, its recent development, and plans for the future. Push for awesome!

https://blokt.com/interview/opporty-opp-talk-proof-of-expertise-exclusive

Activity: 252
Particularly if the organization is an organization that is still new and not have numerous clients. Their items are not broadly known by customers. Obviously they will experience issues to rival contenders who as of now have a great deal of clients. In the event that this new organization does not get the office to locate their potential clients, at that point in all likelihood will be bankrupt and won’t keep going long.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113

indeed i have been followed this project for a long time already but they did not provide us a sufficient explanation about this delays.
i am afraid something off is going on with this project.
for example Gizer project out there,i found it similiar to them because both of them delayed their ICOs for a few months already.
usually the project will start their development after they're collecting the funds,
how about this ? you guys started it before the funds or what ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
We have not provided bonus greater than 65% and that happened only to few individuals doing contributions on the first day (about sum of their contribution). So it is not critical size like somebody is doing about 400% or so. We do not have that
60% bonus is 30% discount.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Hello friends! Smiley Opporty is glad to release a PR piece about our product in Korean. We hope that our Korean readership will enjoy and share it. Do you find it valuable? Let us know!

http://www.e2news.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=107774

I'm interested in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.

I'm interested in this ICO, too... after reading the information on the first page.
The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold. hope is sold.

Thank you! Follow our Telegram to learn more!
Pages:
Jump to: