Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅ - page 18. (Read 40320 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
do you have other channel to talk about bounty?Irma Nanovskaya not answering my questions.
can you create new channel to talk about bounty

Hello sukhwindersingh, ok. Welcome: https://t.me/OpportyBounty   Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
 do you have other channel to talk about bounty?Irma Nanovskaya not answering my questions.
can you create new channel to talk about bounty
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Our funding goal is 15 millions
600 K is already raised
also project attracted pricvate invesment close to 600 K
Activity: 280
I need to ask some questions please
What % of tokens are going to be sold to the public?
And what is the last ico price in your sale please?
Dear #Opporty contributors! We know a lot of you are concerned about the additional bonuses you were supposed to receive for your contributions on Days One, Two and Three. We would like to reassure you that you will receive your bonuses of 10% and 5% no matter what, once our public token sale and your holding period are over. For more details, check out this article!

How (and When) Can You View Additional Bonuses on Your Presale Contribution?
Wow! Opporty has opened the doors for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies in NY!
Universal Accounting Systems has become the first company that offers accounting services for Bitcoin and Ether in NYC that registered on Opporty.
This is huge!

Opporty offers blockchain-powered smart contracts which are completely immutable, meaning that neither party can demand anything that was not agreed to in the smart contract. Interesting project, but also would like to know how ICO token will be used in their business.

Hello stil55 , thank you. Please find details about Opporty Token Utilization here: https://blog.opporty.com/token-utilization-e43128a8736a

If you are referring to the funding goal it is 15 millions.
 from whom can I find out information about the bounty
like 0.0002 eth is presale price  .... what will be ico price price in march Huh?
That is why our bonus structure available on our site

There is one price, 1 OPP = 0.0002 ETH
On 7-11 March the first blockchain event ICOzavod is running in Kazan and Innopolis. This four-day intensive course for preparing ICO is going in tech-park “Aviator” developed for investors and Private ICO Demo Day in Innopolis.
I am asking you for considering participation in Private ICO Demo Day in Innopolis on 11 March.
With whom can I discuss this?

Hello Pizza35kk , please send your offer to [email protected] or join discussion on Telegram: https://t.me/opportyico
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Universal Accounting Systems has become the first company that offers accounting services for Bitcoin and Ether in NYC that registered on Opporty.
This is huge!

Opporty offers blockchain-powered smart contracts which are completely immutable, meaning that neither party can demand anything that was not agreed to in the smart contract. Interesting project, but also would like to know how ICO token will be used in their business.
Activity: 266
like 0.0002 eth is presale price  .... what will be ico price price in march Huh?
That is why our bonus structure available on our site
Activity: 224
For the presale you are getting 25% and up bonus
For the sale there is no bonus
Activity: 210
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
On 7-11 March the first blockchain event ICOzavod is running in Kazan and Innopolis. This four-day intensive course for preparing ICO is going in tech-park “Aviator” developed for investors and Private ICO Demo Day in Innopolis.
I am asking you for considering participation in Private ICO Demo Day in Innopolis on 11 March.
With whom can I discuss this?
Don't miss the amazing opportunity to participate on opporty's exclusive presale and get your special bonus. To become elegível, pass the Kyc /al verification now htttps://opporty.com /verified-ico/signup! Details in the pinned messege.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
This is huge!

So with this adoption they did, many will be able to pay their services with the use of cryptocurrency especially that many is already choosing to pay cryptocurrency than of fiat for more convinience and faster transaction.
We could rview our commitment on working with you. Because up to now sence we started campaigns to promote your project I didn't received any thing from what was supposed to be given.then today someone just started saying some work that are not good to hear, just ofending. And I Wonder what is going on. Who is using the platform to offend people Who are busy working to promote the opportyICO
This is huge!

I'd also like to purchase some tokens but can you pls tell me if the soft cap has been reached?

Hello davidjoshua, there is presale now, our ICO public token sale to kick off on March 20, 2018. We have minimum funding goal $2MLN and a maximum funding goal $15MLN, learen more about use of funds here: https://opporty.com/ico/#use_of_funds
when are we gonna have new info on ICO’s? Heard that theres something new
It’s about new laws and etc. Because I can’t really figure out if it’s worth investing now or  waiting

Hello kevinantonio, thank you! There is something new coming up... Every day we share some good news, and new updates also take place. Every week we release new reports, you are welcome to check them out here https://blog.opporty.com/tagged/updates Today we will tell more about our new partnership and bounty campaigns!
I’ am writing, because interested to record the video about your ICO project. I’ am a You Tube blogger. My channel have been dealing witch cryptanalyst for more than 3 years , but we need to contact witch project member to told about details. For example: How much it coast? Then it will be done?

Hello camargoherrera, thank you! Please send your offer to [email protected] or contact our team on Telegram: https://telegram.me/opportyico
Pages:
Jump to: