Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅ - page 21. (Read 40320 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
do I need to contact support for the 35% bonus?
There is a 1 month and 12 month hold period right?
Activity: 294
Will the 12 month hold be like all through hold and say like 20% or 50% of the token not get released along the line?
Activity: 238
Hi Admin.. wanted to ask if the 12 month hold would be staggered like say in 6 months some would be unlocked or ALL would stay all the 12months
Activity: 224
HOW TO CALCULATE how many tokens I get. For example, if you buy 1 ETH worth of OPP and get a 30% bonus, how many tokens will you receive? Token price: 0.0002 ETH, so 1 ETH = 5000 OPP. Now lets add bonus: 5000 OPP + 30% = 6500 OPP. This mean you will receive 6500 OPP after the selected holding period is over.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Don’t miss your chance to get an additional 5% bonus!
This special offer is valid until 2 pm UTC (9 am EST) February, 8!

Hey Guys. Two hours left to get additional 10% bonus!
Pass the Know Your Customer and Accredited Investor verifications be able to contribute.
Sign up to complete your verification now: https://opporty.com/verified-ico/signup

Hey guys, we have raised 500 ETH in less than 3 hours! Many thanks and bonuses to our early contributors. It's not too late-registration to participate is going on now! Don't miss this awesome opportunity!

Here you go, someone has contributed another 105ETH to #Opporty. Let's keep this ball rolling! Only 19 hours left to get an additional bonus of 10%! Hurry up!

A short update on contributions to Opporty Presale. We have received another 107ETH. It's getting better every hour. Act fast to join our amazing team of contributors!

Great news! Another transaction of 100ETH has been made. Thank you very much for your support! BTW, you can still get complementary bonuses, so act fast!

Guys, we keep receiving transactions that are rejected because gas is too low. Please, make sure that you set gas to at least 200,000. Otherwise, you will not be able to finish the transaction successfully!
Thank you!

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
HOW TO CALCULATE how many tokens I get. For example, if you buy 1 ETH worth of OPP and get a 30% bonus, how many tokens will you receive? Token price: 0.0002 ETH, so 1 ETH = 5000 OPP. Now lets add bonus: 5000 OPP + 30% = 6500 OPP. This mean you will receive 6500 OPP after the selected holding period is over.

I think your calculations were right. And thank you for making such. Anyway, until when is the 30% discount?

To dev, may i know how can i track the progress of your pre sale?
Don’t miss the amazing opportunity to participate in Opporty's exclusive presale. It kicks off February 5 and offers generous bonuses of 25% and more. Contribute on Day 1, February 5 to receive an additional bonus of 10%; contribute on Days Two and Three to get an additional bonus of 5%. To become eligible, pass the KYC / AI verifications now https://opporty.com/verified-ico/signup! Details in the pinned message.
Guys, we keep receiving transactions that are rejected because gas is too low. Please, make sure that you set gas to at least 200,000. Otherwise, you will not be able to finish the transaction successfully!
Thank you!
#Oppory $100K in the first 5 minutes!

Hey guys! The presale kicked off just 5 ago and we have already got our first big transaction of $100K. Cool, cool stuff!
Opporty presale has kicked off! Hurry up to participate on Day One! Bonuses are generous!
Find the smart contract address in your personal account: https://opporty.com/verified-ico/signin

Hey! Are you ready, guys?
The presale will kick off in 15 minutes. Prepare your wallets!

The Details About Opporty Presale Bonuses

The minimum bonus of 25% and more!
On Day 1 receive an additional bonus of 10%
On Days 2 and 3 get an additional bonus of 5%

Make a payment on the 5th of February to receive a guaranteed bonus of 35%!
KYC & AI Verification Required! Verify now: https://opporty.com/verified-ico/signup

One hour left! Everyone who makes a payment today will get a bonus of 35%

Pages:
Jump to: