Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅ - page 23. (Read 40320 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Hello everyone!

With Opporty's whitelisted presale expected to start in just a few days, we have released an updated version of our white paper. Make sure that you read it through to find answers to any questions about our platform. Specifically, pay attention to the Proof-of-Expertise part where we provide the tech background of our B2B solution.

Enjoy!

it's good that you give a lot of information before the start of the ISO, and especially about the fake accounts that want to deceive us. I would like before receiving payment in order to maximize the flow of information to see the true account number for payments.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hello everyone!

With Opporty's whitelisted presale expected to start in just a few days, we have released an updated version of our white paper. Make sure that you read it through to find answers to any questions about our platform. Specifically, pay attention to the Proof-of-Expertise part where we provide the tech background of our B2B solution.

Enjoy!

I do not know why there are so many scam emails sent to my email address, so I do not submit my email address to the website, and I like to find latest news here or on the website.
'cause people looking for a change to stole or scaming with using a best porject potential. that's why scam emails came to those who've staked an address.

and congrats for milestones team, 10K whitelist that is are was sick. good project has proven.

Thank you
Activity: 1932
Merit: 511
I do not know why there are so many scam emails sent to my email address, so I do not submit my email address to the website, and I like to find latest news here or on the website.
'cause people looking for a change to stole or scaming with using a best porject potential. that's why scam emails came to those who've staked an address.

and congrats for milestones team, 10K whitelist that is are was sick. good project has proven.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Hello guys!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT here!

Please be aware of SCAM. We have recently detected this website:
https://www.opporty.net/ These scammers are using our logo and our names to cheat you for ETH!

DO NOT SEND ANY CONTRIBUTIONS TO THEIR ETH ADDRESS! DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY ICOs THESE GUYS CAN BE OFFERING TO YOU. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

Please verify that the information you received originated from OUR OFFICIAL ICO emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] (WE DO NOT USE ANY OTHER DOMAINS!), and our website opporty.com.

Stay tuned and follow our official channels at Telegram and other social networks. And once again, write to us in case you come across any unusual emails or messages sent on our behalf -- doublecheck everything to avoid scam. Thanks!

Hello guys!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT here!

Please be aware of SCAM. We have recently detected this website:
https://www.opporty.net/ These scammers are using our logo and our names to cheat you for ETH!

DO NOT SEND ANY CONTRIBUTIONS TO THEIR ETH ADDRESS! DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY ICOs THESE GUYS CAN BE OFFERING TO YOU. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

Please verify that the information you received originated from OUR OFFICIAL ICO emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] (WE DO NOT USE ANY OTHER DOMAINS!), and our website opporty.com.

Stay tuned and follow our official channels at Telegram and other social networks. And once again, write to us in case you come across any unusual emails or messages sent on our behalf -- doublecheck everything to avoid scam. Thanks!

Opporty keeps reaching new milestones!
The number of precommitments on our whitelist has surpassed 10 million!
Well done guys!

legendary
Recently, there are many hot ICO projects including echolink, scry and ruff, I think it is a good time to lanuch the presale since the price of ETH is much stable, what about this advice?
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
Wow! The number of members in Opporty's ICO Telegram Group has surpassed 2000!
Our community is growing, and we welcome new people to join us! https://t.me/opportyico

hello, i already joined your telegram mate. jsut want to join the discussion there.  Smiley

anyway, i would like to ask if the pre sale is already on going? i visited the ico website. and i saw that "the pre sale is live. get up to 35%"

is this true that the pre sale is already open?

Hello PERtua, thank you)

The pre-sale is on hold now, it will be opened soon.
We do not accept payments and do not send a wallet address to anyone before the sale is opened. Opporty tokens are not yet for sale, and any offer to purchase OPP is scam!

hi dev. thanks a lot. if the pre sale is not yet open, i suggest to correct the ico website. cause many people or investors will be confused of the banner in the site. BTW, when are you planning to open up the pre sale/ token sale?
Our community is growing, and we welcome new people to join us! https://t.me/opportyico

hello, i already joined your telegram mate. jsut want to join the discussion there.  Smiley

anyway, i would like to ask if the pre sale is already on going? i visited the ico website. and i saw that "the pre sale is live. get up to 35%"

Hello PERtua, thank you)

The pre-sale is on hold now, it will be opened soon.
We do not accept payments and do not send a wallet address to anyone before the sale is opened. Opporty tokens are not yet for sale, and any offer to purchase OPP is scam!
We are attending another event! The Blockchain Connect Conference, event will be held tomorrow, Jan 26, in San Francisco. It will bring together over 1000 scientists, entrepreneurs, investors and developers from all over the world to discuss the future of blockchain technology in the US and China. Meet us there! http://www.goblockchainconnect.com/
Activity: 303
Merit: 103

This Thursday, January 25, NYC VCs, angel Investors, family offices, and entrepreneurs will meet up to discuss what's going on in the world of blockchain and ICOs. We are excited to announce that our founder, Sergey Grybniak, is going to hold a speech and share his thoughts and vision there. Stay tuned for more!

Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
Hi, everybody!

OPPORTY ICO is already on ICOinRating.

You can support OPPORTY through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/opporty/.
Hello everybody! We are ready to share what's new at Opporty.com. The week of January 15-21 was not just another ordinary week. In addition to our regular updates on the project, we have some more news to tell you. Last week our founder, Sergey Grybniak, attended two important events – the World Crypto Economic Forum and The North American Bitcoin Conference. To learn more about how things went there check out our latest post!

Opporty Updates: January 15–21, 2018
legendary
I like this project since the OP can post many latest news on this thread, including big conference and details about the tokens sale, though the ICO date is still to be announced.
Activity: 16
Wow, just watched the youtube video... The replies are a redflag.

Could be just poor marketing to have bots comment on your youtube video. But it's bad all the same.

I'll avoid and wish you luck.
copper member
Activity: 294
Date of sale of the tokens has not yet been announced? It's strange. With such an abundance of good news, I think that the fees would have been successful despite the fact that now is a difficult time for bitcoin.

I think that the date of sale of the tokens has not yet been announced, because there are reasons for this. And as soon as the decision on the date is accepted, the team will immediately announce this.
Pages:
Jump to: