Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅ - page 29. (Read 40320 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
happy to see your project, may be you can tell me why the soken sale has been delayed, and what the detail of date the token begin to sale. may be we need the exact time the crowdsale
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
As I can see in this thread, the dev team seems to be very big and strong. More than 20 mombers in this team, which is more than other ICO projects, so I think this project is solid.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Glad to see good results and news as "We're getting HIGH Hype rating on @ico_rating. We are very happy that Opporty is supported by so many. Without you, guys, we would not have received such amazing score and rating."

To keep you updated, join the OPPORTY Telegram group here: https://t.me/opportyico
Activity: 518
If so then how much does it last. Thank you forward
Activity: 518
Good day, Iso will be transferred and for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
participants in the bounty of the company will be further rewarded for long work? additional tokens will be handed out or is it just investors?

This question is currently under discussion. I will make an announcement if anything changes.

Feel a little sad to hear that the ICO date will be rescheduled. I have joined in the bouty campaign and I hope we can get more since there will be longer work.
Activity: 462
Dear Opporty community,

We would like to remind you that Opporty's MAIN TOKEN SALE HAS NOT STARTED YET! Stay alert and do not contribute in any kind of tokens presumably offered by our team. Please, stay tuned! We will inform you about the updated date of our ICO as soon as possible.

NOTE: You can still participate in Opporty's whitelisted presale and get up to 35% bonus on your contribution here: https://opporty.com/ico/join-the-whitelist/

Hello. Where i can monitor the results of fundraising?

This information is available for our contributors, participants of the Whitelist presale monitor the results by the link.
You can join the Whitelist here: https://opporty.com/ico/join-the-whitelist/ or wait for the main sale. The ICO date is to be announced.

Activity: 322
Merit: 134
participants in the bounty of the company will be further rewarded for long work? additional tokens will be handed out or is it just investors?

This question is currently under discussion. I will make an announcement if anything changes.
Activity: 266
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Hello. Where i can monitor the results of fundraising?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
interested to invest , nice project. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
I don't think a year is good, but I think it would be for the better if the ICO was launched asap, instead of such a wait..
Activity: 644
transferred a second time? this is not good. is there at least an approximate date? in what month?
Hello. Tell me please, why the start of the ICO was rescheduled? This is not the first time. I wanted to take part in the ICO, now I doubt it.

Hello Dear Supporters

Thank you for those questions. We have provided reasons of our ICO reschedule in our announcement. 
One of them is market instability which is completely not dependent from us. This instability started in October because of 2 Bitcoin forks. One of them never happened but market keeps its condition. We were expecting market to become more stable after the second fork which was never happened and we have named named the second date. We were expected situation to become stable till this date but it has not.
That is why why we are rescheduling it for the second time.

The other reason is business development process. We have to care about the product. Our care about the product is protecting your contribution as well.
We all have seen different samples of products raising money but missing right organizational approach from their founders. I believe you understand to which products I am referring to. 

This campaign is not only fundraising to us. We are aiming to build real good project which will be helpful for the community.
Please be respectful to efforts we are putting. These efforts are playing in your favor as well.

Sergey
can be unstable for a very long time. This crypto currency is very unstable here. So you can wait a year.
The good news is, our exclusive whitelisted pre-sale is still on.
Take your chance to get up to 35% bonus on your contribution. https://opporty.com/ico/join-the-whitelist/

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
transferred a second time? this is not good. is there at least an approximate date? in what month?
Hello. Tell me please, why the start of the ICO was rescheduled? This is not the first time. I wanted to take part in the ICO, now I doubt it.

Hello Dear Supporters

Thank you for those questions. We have provided reasons of our ICO reschedule in our announcement. 
One of them is market instability which is completely not dependent from us. This instability started in October because of 2 Bitcoin forks. One of them never happened but market keeps its condition. We were expecting market to become more stable after the second fork which was never happened and we have named named the second date. We were expected situation to become stable till this date but it has not.
That is why why we are rescheduling it for the second time.

The other reason is business development process. We have to care about the product. Our care about the product is protecting your contribution as well.
We all have seen different samples of products raising money but missing right organizational approach from their founders. I believe you understand to which products I am referring to. 

This campaign is not only fundraising to us. We are aiming to build real good project which will be helpful for the community.
Please be respectful to efforts we are putting. These efforts are playing in your favor as well.

Sergey
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Hello Opporty Community of Supporters,

We have an important announcement to make:

Let’s start with the good news. We have received approval for some important strategic partnerships:
1. Bancor
2. Some other eminent funds have also requested information.

We are expanding those relationships and the opportunities they have opened for Opporty.

On the down side, we are witnessing market instability caused by multiple factors, and we are therefore delaying the launch date of our ICO.

Another factor to consider is that the Opporty project does not need to raise such a substantial amount of money. Obviously, if we do reach our Hard Cap it will be beneficial to our project. There is also the possibility that we will raise enough money, and there will still be a lot of tokens left unsold. This might give rise to questions about what we are planning to do with the unsold tokens.

We have decided to make a delayed airdrop of the unsold tokens in proportion to the contributions made during the pre-sale and ICO. This is only fair to our community of contributors.

We will not close our presale for those who still wish to join the whitelisted presale. The interests of our early contributors are protected.

Contributors who are currently participating in our whitelisted presale will receive their tokens without delay.

Our product development continues, so please follow our ongoing updates. We will release more updates shortly, not only about our partnerships, but also about the functionality of Opporty.

Bounty campaign also continues.

The new ICO date is to be announced.

Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Hello! Iso already started? the counter on the official site does not show anything.
The OPPORTY team has announced in their social channles ICO has been rescheduled (no reasons  provided). The updated ICO date is to be announced soon.
Pages:
Jump to: