Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅ - page 31. (Read 40320 times)

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
We're getting HIGH Hype rating on ICOrating. We are very happy that Opporty is supported by so many. Without you, guys, we would not have received such amazing score and rating.

Hello, can you show me the link of this ICOrating website? I am interested in this information and I want to know if it is good reference for my ico investment. Anyway, I think opporty will be hot since there are so many followers and supporters.

Hello Helloge, Here is how you can check out our page at ICOrating - http://icorating.com/project/534/Opporty - We are one ICOrating project right now with all of positive green ratings and score!  Smiley

Thank you for your information, I like this website since I think it is useful for evaluating an ICO project and I think the rating is reasonable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Greetings.

There are several questions:
1) Did you have an agreement with any of the major exchanges?
2) What is the expected date for the appearance of tokens on the market?
3) How many tokens will be released in total?

Hello

1. We have answered this question many times before. We are working on this direction. We are ERC20 utility token and we have defensive arguments provided by independent SEC accredited legal attorney if favor us being a utility token.

2. Expected date is one month after the sale ended.

3. Please see the screenshot "Token sale structure"

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Greetings.

There are several questions:
1) Did you have an agreement with any of the major exchanges?
2) What is the expected date for the appearance of tokens on the market?
3) How many tokens will be released in total?
A new heavyweight on the block!
David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital, LDJ Real Estate Group, Drake Hospitality Group and The Soho Loft Media Group that manages 1.5 trillion USD in assets, has joined Opporty's advisory board. Actively involved in the cryptocurrency community as an advisor and speaker, David has helped blockchain firms raise $101M in funding through their ICO. And now he will provide counsel on business development and investor partnership issues for Opporty. Welcome aboard!

legendary
Less than 2 weeks left before the ICO starts, I hope everything is OK especially some measures to prevent scams like fake website, wrong ETH address.

We are working to roll out amazing gamification features.
Beta release is soon. Are you ready to play and get rewarded in tokens?

Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Good afternoon. Please tell me why the form for sending articles and blogs was closed for me? I have already written articles for OPPRTY many times, but now I can not send an application. Although at the same time in the table there are new posts.

Hey!
You can. Still write articles and you will be able to submiz them in a week's time. Smiley

Regards
Okey, thank you. I thought that for me access was blocked and I can not write any more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
Good afternoon. Please tell me why the form for sending articles and blogs was closed for me? I have already written articles for OPPRTY many times, but now I can not send an application. Although at the same time in the table there are new posts.

Hey!
You can. Still write articles and you will be able to submiz them in a week's time. Smiley

Regards
Desmond Marshall, founder and MD of Rouge Ventures, is now one of Opporty's advisors.
We are excited to collaborate with such an amazing team and say many thanks in advance.

We're getting HIGH Hype rating on ICOrating. We are very happy that Opporty is supported by so many. Without you, guys, we would not have received such amazing score and rating.

Hello, can you show me the link of this ICOrating website? I am interested in this information and I want to know if it is good reference for my ico investment. Anyway, I think opporty will be hot since there are so many followers and supporters.

Hello Helloge, Here is how you can check out our page at ICOrating - http://icorating.com/project/534/Opporty - We are one ICOrating project right now with all of positive green ratings and score!  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
legendary

We have got 1000+ members of Opporty ICO Telegram group! Join us on Telegram! https://t.me/opportyico

Interesting project, but such a slow website it makes it difficult to gather information. Anyone else faces this problem ??

I think the reason for that is that opporty.com has a lot of images to load. Though I think with a stable enough connection, it shoudn't be much of a problem. What country are you in & what ISP are you using? 
Interesting project, but such a slow website it makes it difficult to gather information. Anyone else faces this problem ??

Downloading depends on your location, the device, browser system and Internet type and provider you use. We will help with your question. Please specify where do you use website from, what is your location? What device type do you use, is it mobile or desktop?

- Opporty Team
I wonder what caused the dev team to change ICO date to such a later date..

Hello Aventhe, We have reached good results in 3 weeks after the launch and have collected enough feedback that made us thinking that we need to reschedule the ICO for one month to keep our strategy going and convert our efforts to results more efficiently. Now, we understand better how to reach our goals based on the amount raised. In our case, we did our part of research and decided to increase exposure and market reach of the project. We will definitely launch the ICO  when time is right, and it will happen soon. Stay tuned!

- Opporty Team
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I wonder what caused the dev team to change ICO date to such a later date..
It is a little strange that I can see a lot of latest updates here, but there is no much reply posts talking about this hot project.

It is strange I must say, though it is still much better off this way then using bought accounts to spam the hell out of an ANN thread.  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: