Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅ - page 28. (Read 40320 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Great Britain, we are coming! We are thrilled to be expanding to other countries to offer our outstanding services. Keep up-to-date!

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
For a long time the team decides on the date of the crowdsdale. If the project is interesting, then it will be invested in spite of the growing bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253

I think the delay indicates that the team is trying to make its project better. We will not be very upset, the project is excellent and the team works together.

Yeah, better if they spend more time but the work will be done excellent than they do everything quick and it would be a disaster.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Attention! Our ICO is still going on, and Opporty's token pre-sale is still live! We are about to deploy a new contract with a new holding period countdown. The really good news is that the minimum investment is 0.5 ETH. Join our whitelist today!

How is going on with this presale, I mean how many money has been raised. I can not find it on the official website, Maybe I missed somewhere. I think it will be finished soon.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
Attention! Our ICO is still going on, and Opporty's token pre-sale is still live! We are about to deploy a new contract with a new holding period countdown. The really good news is thatThe minimum to participate is 0.5 ETH . Join our whitelist today!

It is kindly requested to the manager to let me know when the ICO will begin?

Opporty's main token sale has not started yet! We will inform you about the date of our ICO later. Now you can buy OPP tokens only by joining Opporty's whiteliste: https://opporty.com/ico/join-the-whitelist/
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
It is kindly requested to the manager to let me know when the ICO will begin?
How to buy Opporty tokens?
You can buy OPP tokens now during the pre-sale by joining Opporty’s white list.

OPP Token Price: 1 OPP = 0.0002 ETH. / 1 ETH = 5000 OPP
The minimum to participate is 0.5 ETH.

Get up to a 35% bonus during our whitelisted pre-sale! The bonus is available to participants who contribute a minimum of 1 ETH, with a holding period of one month. The maximum bonus is available to participants who contribute more than 100 ETH, with a holding period of one year.

Follow these few simple steps to purchase OPP tokens:
  • Join the Whitelist. Use this link, https://opporty.com/ico/join-the-whitelist/ and fill out the website form to request access to Opporty’s whitelist.
  • Receive an email from [email protected] with a guide, bonus info and a smart contract address. There you will gain access to all the details about the holding period and the token amount you will receive once the holding period is over. You will receive an email within one business day.
  • Pay for your OPP Tokens. Transfer ETH by following the guide.
  • Wait until your Holding Period is over.
  • Receive your OPP Tokens in your wallet.

happy to see your project, may be you can tell me why the soken sale has been delayed, and what the detail of date the token begin to sale. may be we need the exact time the crowdsale

One week ago, I was informed to update the avatar since the ICO date will be 27th, November. I am not sure this date will be delayed again. I hope there is no more delay now.

I think the delay indicates that the team is trying to make its project better. We will not be very upset, the project is excellent and the team works together.

Thank You  Smiley
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
happy to see your project, may be you can tell me why the soken sale has been delayed, and what the detail of date the token begin to sale. may be we need the exact time the crowdsale

One week ago, I was informed to update the avatar since the ICO date will be 27th, November. I am not sure this date will be delayed again. I hope there is no more delay now.

We have some great news to share!

Since our last Gamification update the feature has made a huge step ahead!

We are happy to announce the release of Gamification 2.0!

Keep track of our future updates.

legendary
We will be launching Gamification 2.0 soon. Stay tuned!

Great news, it seems this project is more than a whitepaper and a plan to raise a lot of money. I think some  development result is very important to attract more investors.
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/opporty-ico-3302 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!

Thank you
We will be launching Gamification 2.0 soon. Stay tuned!

It is time to meet new advisor Henry Ines!

More great news for Opporty! Henry Ines has joined our board of advisors. Henry currently serves as a venture partner at Draper Dragon, a venture capital firm based in Silicon Valley. Ines has over 17 years of experience in various spheres, including investment, corporate finance, cross border advisory and entrepreneurship. Learn more: https://blog.opporty.com/new-member-joins-opportys-advisory-board-d425880ec606

legendary
How many OPP tokens can I buy?
Here's all the necessary information you need to calculate the amount of OPP tokens, the date you will receive them and the price of the tokens.

OPP TOKEN PRICE: 0.0002 ETH.
The price of one OPP token is the same during ICO sale and presale.
Opporty's main token sale has not started yet! We will inform you about the date of our ICO later. Now you can buy OPP tokens only by joining Opporty's whiteliste:  https://opporty.com/ico/join-the-whitelist/

MIN
ICO MAIN SALE: The minimum investment is 0.3 ETH
CURRENT PRESALE: The minimum investment is 1 ETH

MAX
The maximum bonus you can get during the main token sale is 20% (if you invest on the first day of ICO). A 35% bonus is available to investors who participate in our whitelisted presale.
Hard cap - 50 000 ETH. The ICO will end when we reach it.
400000000 of tokens are available for crowdsale.

FAQ
If I buy OPP for 1 ETH and get a 30% bonus, how many tokens will I receive?
1 ETH = 5000 OPP
5000 OPP + 30% = 6500 OPP
You will receive 6500 OPP after your chosen holding period ends.

Join presale:  https://opporty.com/ico/join-the-whitelist/

It is very clear. But I want to know how many coins will be sold during the presale and how much of them have been sold. I want to know that because I want to know if it is attractive for other investors. Thank you.
How many OPP tokens can I buy?
Here's all the necessary information you need to calculate the amount of OPP tokens, the date you will receive them and the price of the tokens.

OPP TOKEN PRICE: 0.0002 ETH.
The price of one OPP token is the same during ICO sale and presale.
Opporty's main token sale has not started yet! We will inform you about the date of our ICO later. Now you can buy OPP tokens only by joining Opporty's whiteliste:  https://opporty.com/ico/join-the-whitelist/

MIN
ICO MAIN SALE: The minimum to participate is 0.3 ETH
CURRENT PRESALE: The minimum to participate is 1 ETH

MAX
The maximum bonus you can get during the main token sale is 20% (if you contribute on the first day of ICO). A 35% bonus is available to participants who join our whitelisted presale.
Hard cap - 50 000 ETH. The ICO will end when we reach it.
400000000 of tokens are available for crowdsale.

FAQ
If I buy OPP for 1 ETH and get a 30% bonus, how many tokens will I receive?
1 ETH = 5000 OPP
5000 OPP + 30% = 6500 OPP
You will receive 6500 OPP after your chosen holding period ends.

Join presale:  https://opporty.com/ico/join-the-whitelist/
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: