Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅ - page 35. (Read 40349 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Will the value of your tokens grow?

With development of the platform and more users on it the token value will grow

- Opporty Team

That is actually a good question.
From the previous question I answered we can understand that business community will utilize the technology.
We should also consider the fact that the amount of tokens will remain the same.
So we have growing community with limited amount of tokens. It will cause organic deflation.
That will cause its organic value growth.

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Are you planning to expand to Asia?

Sure. Opporty plans to target not only the United States but also other countries. Since China is one of our priorities, we are planning to target the Chinese market during the second stage. The fourth stage will reach out to other markets in Asia.

Good luck with that, hopefully by the China has everything a little more figured out. I was also wondering if you will you try to decrease token volatility?
I like this idea and I can see the potential here but in the other hand I am a bit worried of recognition , will businesses will want to use it. I think the legality is a huge factor how smart contracts will be introduced in world of law? ( If this is somewhere written I apologise for repeating)

Unanswered part is about businesses desire to use that.
Decentralized escrow it is additional and more convenient method of protecting customers. It is not excluding traditional way of conflict resolution - regular court. However regular court is always additional expenses. In most cases sides can avoid them using a decentralized escrow procedure.
So for customer it is an advantage.

From business side rule is simple - the more advantages for customers they provide the more customers they get. And remember - escrow protects both sides.
So for fair providers it is an advantage as well.

That is why they will use it.
I like this idea and I can see the potential here but in the other hand I am a bit worried of recognition , will businesses will want to use it. I think the legality is a huge factor how smart contracts will be introduced in world of law? ( If this is somewhere written I apologise for repeating)

Hello

Thank you for this question. It was answered before. I will copy and paste my answer here. Please let know if you need me to provide more details about this.

"To answer it we should come up with the definition of "strong" and "weak" smart contracts.
"Strong smart contracts have prohibitive costs of revocation and modification, while weak smart contracts do not. This means that if a court is able to alter a contract after it has been executed with relative ease, then it will be defined as a weak smart contract. If there is some large cost to altering the contract in a way that it would not make sense for a court to do so, then the contract will be defined as strong."
For more information I would suggest reading this paper.
https://www.georgetownlawtechreview.org/the-law-and-legality-of-smart-contracts/GLTR-04-2017/

There could be rule for possible claims being resolved by some third party respected organization in regular real life contact if parties came to the mutual agreement to do that. These contracts are legal and consequences of these contracts are legal as well. In case one of the parties disagree to the result of resolving the claim it could be appealed in the court. But in case we are talking about "strong" contracts probability of this to happen is very small.

To make things simple
If the rules are clearly defined and mutually accepted by parties and community is build the way this rules to be fair it very unlikely somebody to "break" them especially considering high costs of these "breaking"."
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

How is the OPP token different from other cryptocurrencies?

A lot if questions, Dipsomaniac, thanks for your interest!
OPP tokens are supported by a real working company that currently has customers. So the value of our token will grow with the network, the more people are using our service - more demand for the token = higher price

how will companies be claimed on Opporty?

Users can provide all necessary credentials to confirm ownership of a company.

- Opporty Team
Why is the project named Opporty?

The name “Opporty” derives from the word “opportunity”. Our core mission is to provide businesses with better opportunities for beneficial collaboration, and we believe that “Opporty” conveys our mission.  

- Opporty Team

Sure. Opporty plans to target not only the United States but also other countries. Since China is one of our priorities, we are planning to target the Chinese market during the second stage. The fourth stage will reach out to other markets in Asia.
Activity: 70
Will the value of your tokens grow?
Activity: 476
How is the OPP token different from other cryptocurrencies?

Don't think this got answered, also how will companies be claimed on Opporty?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
First 24 hours is very important for investor.
 Because %20 bonus will be distributed for investor.
 I offer everybody to control their etherwallet's gas price, because low gas price will cause pending and you may miss %20 bonus.
Activity: 10
Great project. Thanki for your efforts, dev
Activity: 378
Activity: 185
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
Where can I learn more about the Opporty ICO? Are you on Medium?

The Opporty website would have to be the best option as it contains all of the ICOs details. Find the team here: opporty.com
Activity: 248
Where can I learn more about the Opporty ICO? Are you on Medium?
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Will you have some sort of open presale?

deeltje, our whitelisted pre-sale is pretty much open for anyone, minimum investment amount is just 1ETH, all you need is to email us at [email protected] with your wallet address, amount you are considered investing and your preferable holding period (can be 0 months) and we will add you to our Whitelist

Thank you!

-Opporty Team

That's good news. What type of smart-contracts are you planning to use?
Pages:
Jump to: