Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅ - page 34. (Read 40349 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I've checked its demo its interesting.

All the best
Activity: 462
Opporty launches Blog 2.0. Our company evolves from day to day to provide the best experience possible to our users. https://blog.opporty.com/opporty-launches-blog-2-0-83b4e1afb0f1
We are glad to announce that Opporty ICO was analysed and reviewed by TokenCounsil. Check to see what other people say about us! http://www.tokencouncil.com/home/opporty-ico-analysis-decentralized-service-marketplace
Activity: 560
means ICO this gives a businessman to collaborate with opporty, this is very interesting because opporty created for business. concept is good, and the most I love is allocation fund to campaign bounty very large that is 5%
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
Are you planning to expand to Asia?

Sure. Opporty plans to target not only the United States but also other countries. Since China is one of our priorities, we are planning to target the Chinese market during the second stage. The fourth stage will reach out to other markets in Asia.

Good luck with that, hopefully by the China has everything a little more figured out. I was also wondering if you will you try to decrease token volatility?

My question is also related to this: How will you react to changes of value?

We cannot remove volatility completely but natural growth of the system will stabilize the token price in the future

- Opporty Team
Activity: 378
Why is the project named Opporty?

The name “Opporty” derives from the word “opportunity”. Our core mission is to provide businesses with better opportunities for beneficial collaboration, and we believe that “Opporty” conveys our mission.  

- Opporty Team

Cool, when will you release bounty compensation?
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Activity: 153
Activity: 476
How many people are planning to invest in Opporty?
Here what you need to know about DAO
Sorry, not a religious or philosophical tradition of Chinese origin. It is about blockchain, just keep reading.

Opporty’s blockchain is powered by Ethereum, a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts and allows for digital democracy through implementation of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations. These independent entities exist solely on the blockchain and guarantee that pre-approved, standardized procedures and contracts cannot be affected or influenced by any party.

Do you have any questions about DAO? Share them with us in the comments! Let's discuss it.

This isn't unique to your token is it? If not, what about your token makes it unique?

Thanks for the question!
We are developing fully decentralized platform, for understanding how it's going to work I will quote our Whitepaper

DAO (decentralized autonomous organization) provides the infrastructure and constitutes the core of Opporty’s blockchain and smart contract technology, allowing for independent selection of Escrow arbitrators and the establishment of standardized
rules of doing business within a concrete industry.
Owing to DAO, Opporty users are able to utilize smart contracts and to propose and vote for standardized rules. DAO adds more security, transparency, and resilience to doing business and obtaining specifc services from third-party vendors.
Initially, Opporty administrators will invite experts. Researching targeted industries, they will identify and select established experts and influencers. At this stage, administrators can intrude on the voting process to veto particular decisions in order
to avoid anarchy.
As Opporty gains momentum, power and freedom of choice will be transferred to the community, meaning that Opporty users will be able to select Escrow arbitrators who constitute DAO on their own. However, minor curation on Opporty’s part will still be
allowed.
Opporty’s self-regulated, decentralized community of experts will propose and vote for standardized procedures. No procedure will be proposed, issued or controlled by a single entity. Only independent, trusted and unbiased community experts will be allowed to vote.

- Opporty Team

Sure. Opporty plans to target not only the United States but also other countries. Since China is one of our priorities, we are planning to target the Chinese market during the second stage. The fourth stage will reach out to other markets in Asia.

Good luck with that, hopefully by the China has everything a little more figured out. I was also wondering if you will you try to decrease token volatility?

Our token will have stable value because it is strongly connected with growing demand on services we have on the platform

-Opporty Team
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Sorry, not a religious or philosophical tradition of Chinese origin. It is about blockchain, just keep reading.

Opporty’s blockchain is powered by Ethereum, a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts and allows for digital democracy through implementation of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations. These independent entities exist solely on the blockchain and guarantee that pre-approved, standardized procedures and contracts cannot be affected or influenced by any party.

Do you have any questions about DAO? Share them with us in the comments! Let's discuss it.

This isn't unique to your token is it? If not, what about your token makes it unique?

Hey Guys! Here is the Opporty ICO video review from Andrei Smirnov. Enjoy the video in Russian. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm1WWN1woFM
Activity: 70
Will the value of your tokens grow?

With development of the platform and more users on it the token value will grow

- Opporty Team

Oh yeah that makes sense, I wasn't sure with there being a flat amount of tokens. Also, can you please explain your bonus program?
Activity: 476

My question is also related to this: How will you react to changes of value?
Activity: 62
I don't find your channel telegram.

Thank's
Pages:
Jump to: