Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>> - page 28. (Read 4438 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Patron Raises $10 million and Launches Pre-ICO to Capture the Global Influencer Marketing Industry

Japan-based influencer blockchain platform Patron raised $10m in a private funding round in order to break in to the global influencer industry.

Read more on www.influencive.com

Participate in PreICO and CLAIM YOUR 50% BONUS
Activity: 59
Interesting project, even though social media services are booming now. What about your competitors ? Who is leader on the market ?

The idea of influencer marketing as a service is strong. The team have been helping ICOs in Japan for a long time in blockchain terms. The product is incomplete but I have confidence in the team.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Patron Raises $10 million and Launches Pre-ICO to Capture the Global Influencer Marketing Industry

Japan-based influencer blockchain platform Patron raised $10m in a private funding round in order to break in to the global influencer industry.

Is this really true? So 10 million $ is really a good amount to start with the developments of this project. I am looking forward for more improvements and new updates from patron project.
I think it is true because they are announcing it and they are just being transparent to us. Well, $10M is I think enough for the project to get started unless this is a big project.
10.000.000 $ really rather substantial amount. But to lay to designers something other-wordly does not stand , indeed many factors should be taken into consideration so that project was able to become successful and it is important to take into consideration them and to pay attention to all trifles.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Is this really true? So 10 million $ is really a good amount to start with the developments of this project. I am looking forward for more improvements and new updates from patron project.
I think it is true because they are announcing it and they are just being transparent to us. Well, $10M is I think enough for the project to get started unless this is a big project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Patron is an amazing project. The bonus in their Pre-ICO is really great. Moreover, this project is really getting a lot more attention in the community. This is a great start for this project. I can sense and see that grear potential thay PATRON holds in their hand that will bring a change in the community to make it much better.
Yes completely agree with Patron looks so promising as well as transparent. The project has high potential to grow more in upcoming days. The team behind the project takes every possible step to make the platform better to access. They will succeed sooner or later.
Activity: 224
I read full project and i seen that the project is from japan but i have one question that any other countries people can participate into this project?
i also joined the PATRON AIRDROP programme and i will share this programme as more as possible amd keep support to this project.
Yes surely you can share the information as much as possible and even i don't think that the have any restrictions to participate into their ICO so you can readily invest into their ICO project and also you can share it to your friends.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
this project is good and has great opportunities in the future, I really appreciate what is done by the team so the project is runnig now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well I think you need a new bounty campaign manager for your project because Charles Bukowski @truebukowski  does not reply to our telegram posts even after he read them  Cool
Activity: 574

I am happy that patron already earned $10million and continues to increase. This project really have competitive team members. I hope that the ico will be more successful.
I'm really interested in your Patron project. Tell me please, is there any minimum amount of investments for pre-Ico? How long will the pre-Ico operate?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
So Patron have business at advertising right? I have curious about their influencer? As i know Japan is king of Adult industry. Have influencer included in this industry?

It will be nice if they will have influencer in various industries since we are talking blockchain technology here. Transactions and smart contracts can be easily done.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

I am happy that patron already earned $10million and continues to increase. This project really have competitive team members. I hope that the ico will be more successful.
Activity: 280
Hey guys!

We have a new Patron ANN in Portuguese! Check it out!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-patron-servico-de-influencer-do-japao-live-3051814

Grin
Great update, more people can actually know this more especially to those who can understand easily in Portuguese. The more available languages PATRON can offer, it can really makes more engagement.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Interesting project, even though social media services are booming now. What about your competitors ? Who is leader on the market ?

I think I've heard about simmilar projects and I'm sure potential for this project is huge. Not sure who is leader on market but I guess centralized SNS and media are. Like Youtube, Facebook etc.

Yes, this project really have a potential knowing that they already earned $10 million. I am sure it will still increase as days passed. Good job to all the team members of patron.
Activity: 42

I think I've heard about simmilar projects and I'm sure potential for this project is huge. Not sure who is leader on market but I guess centralized SNS and media are. Like Youtube, Facebook etc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 39
Activity: 434
A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.
As i know Japan have a lot of ICO project and Japanese pay attention so much at ICO. But i agree with you 10M USD for soft cap is so big for target.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
So Patron have business at advertising right? I have curious about their influencer? As i know Japan is king of Adult industry. Have influencer included in this industry?
copper member
Activity: 70

Not bad and is there a roadmap? What are your expectations on evolution?

Of course, you can find everything there, we are at Pre-ICO right now.
MAR 2018: PUBLIC ICO START - PATRON ICO / PUBLIC ICO Start

MAR 2018: PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT -  Build existing PATRON app on the blockchain

APR 2018: EXPANSION - PATRON Co., Ltd. Established;
PATRON Japan Office Established;
PATRON Silicon Valley Office established;

JUNE 2018: APP RELEASE - PATRON Powered by Blockchain (App version) World release

JULY 2018: GLOBAL SCALE - Marketing and advertising;
App launches in new markets;
Influencer recruiting and targeting.
Pages:
Jump to: