Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>> - page 29. (Read 4439 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Patron is an amazing project. The bonus in their Pre-ICO is really great. Moreover, this project is really getting a lot more attention in the community. This is a great start for this project. I can sense and see that grear potential thay PATRON holds in their hand that will bring a change in the community to make it much better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Patron Raises $10 million and Launches Pre-ICO to Capture the Global Influencer Marketing Industry

Japan-based influencer blockchain platform Patron raised $10m in a private funding round in order to break in to the global influencer industry.

Read more on www.influencive.com

Participate in PreICO and CLAIM YOUR 50% BONUS

50% bonus is really a reasonable price which is seems fair to invest. In this matter, I think investors will surely like to participate in the ICO. And I am also planning to buy some tokens but for now I need to read more about the whitepaper and how long will the project be finished.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Miss Lane is an artrepreneur in the Digital Currency and Blockchain Industry who co-founded CoinTelegraph and the virtual blockchain nation movement.
serves as an advisor to several notable companies, funds and family offices, including, but not limited to: SingularityU, Factom, The United Nations, Propy, HSBC, Cicso, P&G, Institute for the Future and St. Gallen Symposium.

Well that's a lot of projects, how did she end up being so popular? Undecided

In other worlds, Toni Lane is a recording artist and the founder of the “immaterialism” (post art) movement where she uses consciousness as a medium.

Wow, not bad. Quite a lot of projects that are now known. In addition to post-art, she no longer takes part in anything? Books for example?
Activity: 34

How successful your current platform is? Any results?

It's works mostly for test, our dev results you can track on website, in announcments telegram group and github

Best, P

Not bad and is there a roadmap? What are your expectations on evolution?
copper member
Activity: 70
Patron Raises $10 million and Launches Pre-ICO to Capture the Global Influencer Marketing Industry

Japan-based influencer blockchain platform Patron raised $10m in a private funding round in order to break in to the global influencer industry.

Read more on www.influencive.com

Participate in PreICO and CLAIM YOUR 50% BONUS
copper member

1.“Dissemination ability / reachability (number)”
2.“Power to engage / Engagement”
3.“Trust / evaluation by users”
Evaluation on host (indicating Patron) by the guest (indicating
Influencer), support vote, how much he or she contributed to the
PATRON platform.
Value of influencers and micro influencers are calculated on
PATRON, mainly based on our own three judgment methods.
The means to solve will be explained in details in the next "PATRON
service".

It's works mostly for test, our dev results you can track on website, in announcments telegram group and github

Best, P
Activity: 50

PATRON platform.
service".

Activity: 196
A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.

I think many are really interested in investing ICO from Japanese country because of the high potential of success after the ICO. For now, lets just continue promoting these project.
Well, yes. I do agree if 10M of USD is so much for a project like this, but I think they will do a lot of advertising in order to reach the soft cap!
They can do anything with that 10M USD. I agree with advertising. They need to spend a lot atleast with advertising to gather more investors. I will keep tracking the ICO from japan.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.

I think many are really interested in investing ICO from Japanese country because of the high potential of success after the ICO. For now, lets just continue promoting these project.
Well, yes. I do agree if 10M of USD is so much for a project like this, but I think they will do a lot of advertising in order to reach the soft cap!
copper member

How does the system work?

PATRON platform.
service".
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 50
How can I test product ? Is there app or mvp ?
copper member
Do I have a referral link to invite my friends?

Sure if you participated In our ICO
Activity: 42
Do I have a referral link to invite my friends?
copper member
But what is the minimum collected to start the project?

The minimal softcap to start the project was collected in our pre ICO already so the other soft caps are just for different kind of marketing, partnerships and developing processes that are not needed for the basics but would assure that this project can be the world uniting influencer network that we aim for !

Best,
P
Activity: 48
But what is the minimum collected to start the project?
Activity: 59

Miss Lane is an artrepreneur in the Digital Currency and Blockchain Industry who co-founded CoinTelegraph and the virtual blockchain nation movement.
serves as an advisor to several notable companies, funds and family offices, including, but not limited to: SingularityU, Factom, The United Nations, Propy, HSBC, Cicso, P&G, Institute for the Future and St. Gallen Symposium.

In other worlds, Toni Lane is a recording artist and the founder of the “immaterialism” (post art) movement where she uses consciousness as a medium.
Activity: 64

Pages:
Jump to: