Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] <<<PATRON>>> Japan's Influencer Service <<<LIVE>>> - page 32. (Read 4439 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
the influencers sharing economy.The company has its roots in Japan. very good project & good idea. I am interested this project
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Japan's influencer service? I mean how this things work and is this limited only to Japan? This ICO has a product or it is Dapp that offers services? This is something new to me so forgive for having so many questions.
Exactly, so it means only those Japanese people can benefit this project? I hope the dev may answer this because their are few are needed to know to know as influencers of this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
PATRON Is a Company Made by Influencers, for Influencers
Creativity and business have always had to be paired in some sense in order for money to be made and bills to be paid. For every creative mind out there, there is someone who manages their finances and does the negotiating. They are often referred to as the “suits” and are the people who deal with all the adult stuff at the table.

Read more on newsbtc.com

Great website and its information are well detailed so far, Forbes featured PATRON-ICO which is clearly a well-known global-media company. Congrats to the team reaching $10 million usd on its presale which will help different areas of the platform itself.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Guys, check out one more thing, found Toni Lane on their site as advisor! I love Toni Lane, and if she is in the team I would definitely follow this project  Smiley
Really? So the dev are creating a stronger team which is good so that investors can have a trust with regards to their team members. Well, this seems new to me and I will make some research about this project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
tell me please when the campaign of generosity starts and how long will it last? I would like to support the project and participate in this campaign.
Activity: 25
I really like their graphics and the colors they used, besides that their project is interesting Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
A soft cap of 10M USD during pre-sale is a lot for a startup project. I like the idea though and may invest a little. I wish this Japan-based project can be a game changer in Social Media.

Sees over ambitious. That's like the hard cap for a lot of projects (10000 ETH or so tends to be the hard cap for a lot of similar projects) so this'll be tough
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Japan's influencer service? I mean how this things work and is this limited only to Japan? This ICO has a product or it is Dapp that offers services? This is something new to me so forgive for having so many questions.
Activity: 196
As i have seen 10 million dollars already raised for be the pre ICO only is kinda amazing. I wish they could also launch a bounty campaigns, i think many will be interested in those kinds of plans.
I agree, PATRON has a really promsing project which in their whitepaper . It catches my eyes which the influencer is supervised by myriad.hoping this project really catches all the eyes of investors.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
As i have seen 10 million dollars already raised for be the pre ICO only is kinda amazing. I wish they could also launch a bounty campaigns, i think many will be interested in those kinds of plans.
Activity: 42

Thank you, found the Airdrop, what about Bounties do they even have some?

Working on a bounty campaign! Will ba annoucend next week.

When distribution of airdrop?

copper member
Activity: 70
Guys, check out one more thing, found Toni Lane on their site as advisor! I love Toni Lane, and if she is in the team I would definitely follow this project  Smiley

Thank you for kind words, we will forward your feelings Smiley
Activity: 64
Guys, check out one more thing, found Toni Lane on their site as advisor! I love Toni Lane, and if she is in the team I would definitely follow this project  Smiley

Don't know who is she, but if you say definitely need to check this advisor! Cheesy
copper member

We have launched new telegram group recently, please find it here:
https://t.me/patronicoen

Best,
P

Working on a bounty campaign! Will ba annoucend next week.
Activity: 59
Activity: 42

Yeah, that's basic advantages and they look cool, but man... It's still risky

btw didn't find any activity in telegram group is everything well? Huh

If you are so scared to invest, but you are interested in this project, at least try to participate in Airdrop (I've created thread for it) or some Bounties

Activity: 51
Hm... Just saw great results from pre-sale! Was there private investors ? Huh

Yes, first phase was Private Sale, but it was successfuly finished.
So now we are in pre-ICO Sale

Best,
P

Nice, so you said HitBtc will list you in april, any other exchanges? I would like to invest some solid numbers in your project

We are in talk with several exchanges that can provide high volumes but we don’t disclose names as of now. But for April it’s only HitBTC to See the Start trading volume and structurise our Stratege accordingly to the demand.

It’s still ICO phase, it may be very expensive buying it on the other exchanges as soon as we start the real marketing campaigns! It's your choice but would be better for you to get tokens right after HitBtc listing

Regards,
P

Ok, I see. But how can I track the price if you aren't even on coinmarcetcap yet?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
But did i just saw David Cohen among board of advisors Shocked
copper member
PATRON Is a Company Made by Influencers, for Influencers
Creativity and business have always had to be paired in some sense in order for money to be made and bills to be paid. For every creative mind out there, there is someone who manages their finances and does the negotiating. They are often referred to as the “suits” and are the people who deal with all the adult stuff at the table.

Read more on newsbtc.com

Activity: 64
after ICO we expect fast growth in PAT/BTC pair.

Cool, sounds promising, will try 50% hold - 50% sell strategy, right after HitBtc listing Cheesy

I watch them since January, and 10m on presale gives me hope to believe in this project, I would like to invest  but I am also interested to know opinnion of another investors. What was the key point when you have decided to invest ?   Undecided

The best ICO in Japan ever. Wink

+ young but charismatic CEO
+ high profile in media
+ convincing idea
+ right market timing

some minor execution issues to be solved.

Overall a strong recommendation

Yeah, that's basic advantages and they look cool, but man... It's still risky

btw didn't find any activity in telegram group is everything well? Huh

If you are so scared to invest, but you are interested in this project, at least try to participate in Airdrop (I've created thread for it) or some Bounties
Pages:
Jump to: