Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 2. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Has sale ended until now? I saw this project running and didn't see good results or achieving hard cap on this project. Is there something wrong?
Sales are still going and you can get a 33% bonus. According to the developers-the latest information they will publish on the website https://pavocoin.com

Thank you for the information and I still see the development of this project because you can see for yourself the price of Bitcoin which is getting increasingly down and this will make investors doubt.
The price of bitcoin is a big problem now. Many investors are on keep their money and are not going to invest anywhere

Investors want to see the beginning of 2019 the price of Bitcoin will rise again or not because of prices that are being unstable to make decisions at the present time. this is the right step for all investors.
It's true that you say investors will certainly see the price of bitcoin at the beginning of 2019 and will decide, I hope in 2019, later the price of bitcoin can go up, we'll see and be patient
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
Has sale ended until now? I saw this project running and didn't see good results or achieving hard cap on this project. Is there something wrong?
Sales are still going and you can get a 33% bonus. According to the developers-the latest information they will publish on the website https://pavocoin.com

Thank you for the information and I still see the development of this project because you can see for yourself the price of Bitcoin which is getting increasingly down and this will make investors doubt.
The price of bitcoin is a big problem now. Many investors are on keep their money and are not going to invest anywhere

Investors want to see the beginning of 2019 the price of Bitcoin will rise again or not because of prices that are being unstable to make decisions at the present time. this is the right step for all investors.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Indeed, if we look at the condition of the current bitcoin price, of course it is quite terrible and it can be said that it is a big problem now, I hope the price of Bitcoin can recover soon, we look forward to it
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
I see on their telegram group how one person read about them.
Pavo connected to the ICOBOX and their CEO Nikolay Evdokimov and SEC accused him of fraud with Decenturion Scam and PAVO deposit was arrested. People on group asked is that true but admin deleted these messages, so they don't update their map and team fron ICOBOX has gone from Telegram group I don't know what to think.
Does anyone know is that true?
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

●●

Activity: 476
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
●●
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
it seems like PAVO is partnering with FelixoExchange, but the name is still unfamiliar to me, are they a big exchange project? if it's true,
hopefully PAVO can increase their income in this token sale

Maybe, because this project has a long journey for me because the information I saw bounty ended in a few months ago and until now the project is still under development.
Activity: 658
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
it seems like PAVO is partnering with FelixoExchange, but the name is still unfamiliar to me, are they a big exchange project? if it's true,
hopefully PAVO can increase their income in this token sale
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
good news to attract investors, I hope with this news PAVO sales can add funds and new investors, indeed the bonus is given up to 33%, this is good for investment business, seeing PAVO is not a bad project

A good step because there are many investors who are interested in this project. It's time to see further the results of this project and I see the bounty ended in the previous few months.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
good news to attract investors, I hope with this news PAVO sales can add funds and new investors, indeed the bonus is given up to 33%, this is good for investment business, seeing PAVO is not a bad project
Activity: 560
Activity: 277
I really like this project and will vote for them. I believe this project will be profitable in 2018 and with this development team I believe the project will go further.
Activity: 233
PAVO is a functional usage coin, is a cryptocurrency payment system that enables agriculture market participants, such as growers, producers, innovators, retailers and service providers in our network to accept digital payments from their customers and community members.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Pavo Teams with TAKE Energy Corporation of Japan

Agreement provides for deployment of Pavo IoT Blockchain agriculture solution in Japan, co-development of online marketplace

SAN FRANCISCO, CA, September 21, 2018 — Pavo, a software company providing a fee-based IoT Blockchain software platform for the agriculture ecosystem, announced today a partnership with TAKE Energy Corporation of Japan, which will see the deployment of Pavo’s solution in Japan.

Already deployed in Turkey and California, Pavo’s IoT Blockchain software platform has demonstrated its ability to increase hazelnut yields by as much as 30 percent.

TAKE Energy Corporation manages, designs and builds electrical power plants, including solar power plants, in Japan. The company possesses special know-how in navigating the process of procuring construction contracts and financing while clearing various regulatory restrictions, to provide clean, sustainable, electrical power.

The agreement signed between Pavo and TAKE also provides for joint development of Pavo’s online marketplace and digital cryptocurrency settlement process within TAKE’s jurisdiction.

Remarking on the agreement, Erhan Cakmak, co-founder and CEO of Pavo said “We are delighted to partner with TAKE to develop the Japanese market, as we continue work on our plans to expand geographically and execute on our growth plan, expanding our reach in a global ecosystem which demands sustainable, traceable, food on their table from known sources.”

The partnership falls under the domain of TAKE’s pre-existing initiatives in water and energy conservation in the Japanese agricultural sector in the Kumamoto prefecture.

“TEC brings regional expertise that helps deliver Pavo’s highly evaluated solution to the customers in Japan,” said by TEC Founder and CEO Kazuma Takemoto. “We welcome Pavo as a partner and their ability to expand the reach of Pavo solution capabilities throughout Japan.”
https://medium.com/@PavoIoT/pavo-teams-with-take-energy-corporation-of-japan-fc3aab57f012
Activity: 310
PAVO is a new platform for software for agriculture not only in terms of technology, this system is easy and convenient for transactional market participants. This project has great potential, it seems that everything will work well.
Activity: 504
This excellent project has great potential for development. The team of professionals inspires confidence, they put a lot of effort to make it successful, the project of PAVO can significantly improve the entire industry as a whole. The use of modern technologies (with Pavo IoT platform) positively affects the development of the industry.
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
I see the image of the PAVO project is a blockchain old tree with good development and development by date. Roots are planted and cultivated for the highest quality and success.
What are you dude about !? The project grows marijuana! The most valuable thing is that humanity has gold and marijuana  Grin
Activity: 150
I see the image of the PAVO project is a blockchain old tree with good development and development by date. Roots are planted and cultivated for the highest quality and success.
Pages:
Jump to: