Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 27. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
How big bonus do u offer for reffering ppl? And in what currency will it be paid?
By providing your referral link to a friend, you become a referrer and receive a bonus of 5% of the PAVO tokens purchased by your referrals, while the referrals themselves receive a bonus of 1% on their PAVO purchase.
What is the difference between you and CANN?
CannabisCoin had a goal: making transactions easier for medical marijuana dispensaries. Their
proposal was to provide a super simple exchange factor from cryptocurrency to actual marijuana for
specific strains of marijuana and cannabis preparations. For example, you can exchange CANN at a
rate of 1 coin for 1 gram. They are a leader in the cannabis industry, but so far there are no specific expansion plans on the company's website. The difference is that PAVO not only allows quick, secure
digital payments between all members of the community, it has also developed an IoT platform that
helps growers to improve the quality of cannabis and to reduce production costs.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
How big bonus do u offer for reffering ppl? And in what currency will it be paid?
Activity: 91
What is the difference between you and CANN?
What is your target audience?
We target whole ecosystem formed around agricultural market. Our software and products are designed to be used from seed to sell.
Growers, suppliers, consumers. This are our clients;)
How are final consumers your clients??
Our platform enables such possibilities as verification of origin of the product you buy, along with the fact that it’s production was eco-friendly Smiley
Activity: 117
We target whole ecosystem formed around agricultural market. Our software and products are designed to be used from seed to sell.
How are final consumers your clients??
Activity: 117
Activity: 254
Who develops this? It is hard as hell, as I understand the complexity you want to create, who is your bill gates?
Our key developers are following Smiley

Team:
Ari Gorman, CTO: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ari-gorman-31027513/
Ari has more than 20 years of experience in telecommunications and has held CTO and leadership positions at technology companies with a focus on voice- and video-over-IP network and application delivery. Prior to joining Pavo, Ari was a co-founder and CTO of NovaTel Networks, where he spent the past 16 years. Ari was responsible for network and software planning, design, development, deployment, integration and management of the NovaTel network and infrastructure. Ari’s expertise earned him and NovaTel recognition, evidenced in the multiple collaborations and partnerships with other industry leaders.

Basir Momand, IT & Sensor engineering: https://www.linkedin.com/in/basir-momand-4518a913/   
Basir has been involved in software development, VoIP and infrastructure planning, call center technology, IT and tech support for 30 years. Before Pavo, he served as call center general manager and IT and support infrastructure director of CallSocket LP. Basir was the CTO at Alliance Financial, after serving as the director of customer service for the Global Investment Group. He also led the senior technical worldwide support engineer/telecommunications team at Siemens-Munich and at Aspect. Basir has a B.S. in computer science from San Jose State University.

Advisors:
Mehmet Coka,Founder at Agrotics, Agriculture Expert: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mehmet-coka-53353a1b/   Mehmet Coka is the founder of Agrotics, Inc. an IoT and analytics platform for the agriculture industry. At Agrotics, Mehmet is responsible for the implementation and development of the IoT platform, the application, and the agricultural development for maximizing crop quality and operational efficiency

Ekrem Buyukkaya, Developer & Designer: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ekrembk/   
Born a developer. Writing code since the 4th grade, his family grows apricots, and he has a passion to help farmers and agricultural ventures. Ekrem is a top APP/web developer, still with a great passion for coding. Studied at Ozyegin University.

That is just main devs, we have more Smiley
You can find additional information on our site in the Team & Advisors section: pavocoin.com
Who develops this? It is hard as hell, as I understand the complexity you want to create, who is your bill gates?
Activity: 100
Nice project, team! i was really surprised to find an agriculture project. i have never heard about such projects))
Thank you, nice to hear. You can find out more on our official website)
How will pavo token be used in the future?
PavoCoin (PAVO) is a cryptocurrency payment system. PavoCoin is an Ethereum token that enables cannabis market participants (such as growers, producers, innovators, retailers, and service providers) in our network to accept digital payments from their customers and community members. PAVO is a functional usage coin and an alternative to traditional payment instruments like cash or plastic cards.
Thank you)
Nice project, team! i was really surprised to find an agriculture project. i have never heard about such projects))
PavoCoin (PAVO) is a cryptocurrency payment system. PavoCoin is an Ethereum token that enables cannabis market participants (such as growers, producers, innovators, retailers, and service providers) in our network to accept digital payments from their customers and community members. PAVO is a functional usage coin and an alternative to traditional payment instruments like cash or plastic cards.
Activity: 100
Pages:
Jump to: