Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 25. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
When will we know funds??? It’s unfair
Please, be patient and have no worries;)
Funds collected during pre-sale will be announced with the start of main sale! Cheesy
when??
Main sale will start on 12 June, 2018 Wink
Activity: 69
Funds collected during pre-sale will be announced with the start of main sale! Cheesy
when??
Activity: 69
Hello!
-SaaS subscription fees for the IoT blockchain platform
-Transaction fees for marketplace transactions
-Transaction fees on forward crop sales
-Professional services -

Ok. How to buy your token?
You need to register on our platform, where you can participate in the TGE and its stages, deposit funds, buy PAVO tokens, and find all the necessary information. Next, you need to replenish the deposit on your account and undergo KYC procedures for the withdrawal of your tokens. You will be able to withdraw your tokens to a third-party wallet only after the end of the TGE. Payment methods include several cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC) and USD, EUR, CHF. After purchasing the tokens, you will be able to bring them to your ETH wallet (it should be your personal wallet, exchange wallets can't be used). When you pay with cryptocurrencies, a commission fee (transaction fee) is charged by the infrastructure of the corresponding block, the size of which you set yourself, and the transaction speed depends on the congestion of the network and the amount of the commission fee that you set.
What is CHF? Can’t find it on cmc
You can’t find it on Coinmarketcap due to the fact, that CHF is fiat Smiley
Swiss Frank, official currency of Switzerland
Oh, ty, feels stupid Grin

Also have trouble with KYC passage
Am I right that I can use any document (I’m trying to use my personalized shop card) or I must use some official stuff
No, you must use official documents
These are: national passport, national identification card and driving license Smiley
Ok, thx
When I get tokens and when on exchanges
According to our schedule, we will take a week after the close of the main sale to receive and clear all wire deposits sent before the closing. We will begin to distribute tokens after that. Smiley

A detailed list of exchanges with names and dates will be announced after the TGE is over!
Activity: 198
Hello!
-Professional services -

You need to register on our platform, where you can participate in the TGE and its stages, deposit funds, buy PAVO tokens, and find all the necessary information. Next, you need to replenish the deposit on your account and undergo KYC procedures for the withdrawal of your tokens. You will be able to withdraw your tokens to a third-party wallet only after the end of the TGE. Payment methods include several cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC) and USD, EUR, CHF. After purchasing the tokens, you will be able to bring them to your ETH wallet (it should be your personal wallet, exchange wallets can't be used). When you pay with cryptocurrencies, a commission fee (transaction fee) is charged by the infrastructure of the corresponding block, the size of which you set yourself, and the transaction speed depends on the congestion of the network and the amount of the commission fee that you set.

Am I right that I can use any document (I’m trying to use my personalized shop card) or I must use some official stuff
These are: national passport, national identification card and driving license Smiley
Ok, thx
When I get tokens and when on exchanges
Hello!
-Professional services -

Hello!
-Professional services -

Hello!
-Professional services -

Hello!
-Professional services -

Hello!
-Professional services -

Activity: 89
Hello!
-Professional services -

Hello!
-Professional services -
Activity: 89
how exactly this project will be profitable? only due to fees? or there are another variants also?
Activity: 102
Which features does your IoT system have?
Our IoT system has features such as tiny module footprint, an ultra-low power ARM M4F processor, low power accelerometer, high accuracy temperature sensor, 8Mbit flash memory for local data collection, 12 general purpose input/output circuits, 8 analog inputs, I2C, SPI, and UART data communications interfaces.
Which protocol does your IoT system use?
Pavo IoT combines LPWAN WIFI location and the new Low Power LAN protocol into a single device. This reduces redundant electricity consumption and helps to efficiently manage all of the necessary services.

What are the details of your IoT protocol?
The details of our IoT protocol are the following: A low power local area network custom designed for IoT applications; up to 200m* wireless range to the OS Device Gateway; can connect 1000s of modules to each OS Device Gateway
Well, thank you
Our IoT system has features such as tiny module footprint, an ultra-low power ARM M4F processor, low power accelerometer, high accuracy temperature sensor, 8Mbit flash memory for local data collection, 12 general purpose input/output circuits, 8 analog inputs, I2C, SPI, and UART data communications interfaces.
Pavo IoT combines LPWAN WIFI location and the new Low Power LAN protocol into a single device. This reduces redundant electricity consumption and helps to efficiently manage all of the necessary services.

The details of our IoT protocol are the following: A low power local area network custom designed for IoT applications; up to 200m* wireless range to the OS Device Gateway; can connect 1000s of modules to each OS Device Gateway

Pages:
Jump to: