Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 29. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
What is the total supply of PAVO tokens?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Is cannabis legal in the United States?
As of autumn 2017 some 29 states and Washington, D.C. have legalized medical cannabis. On January 1, 2018, cannabis was legalized for recreational use in the following states: Alaska, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon and Washington. The process of legalization will continue.
How can we use cannabis except as a drug?
Cannabis has recreational and medicinal uses, and hemp fiber has a multitude of industrial uses, including use in clothing, manufacturing, and construction. In recent years, leading brands such as Mercedes, BMW, Burberry, and Armani have added hemp to their products.
Activity: 89
As of autumn 2017 some 29 states and Washington, D.C. have legalized medical cannabis. On January 1, 2018, cannabis was legalized for recreational use in the following states: Alaska, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon and Washington. The process of legalization will continue.
How can we use cannabis except as a drug?
Activity: 89
Activity: 117
Where can I track sensor data?
Pavo users can view all the necessary information on the Pavo dashboard. Access is provided through multi-platform interfaces. Tracking is carried out through desktop, tablet, and mobile solutions.
How is all the data displayed?
Data is displayed on a real-time basis, with high precision reporting and sophisticated analytics built on top of key activities and metrics related to operations.
thanks
Pavo users can view all the necessary information on the Pavo dashboard. Access is provided through multi-platform interfaces. Tracking is carried out through desktop, tablet, and mobile solutions.
Data is displayed on a real-time basis, with high precision reporting and sophisticated analytics built on top of key activities and metrics related to operations.
Activity: 86
How are you going to earn?
-SaaS subscription fees for the IoT blockchain platform
-Transaction fees for marketplace transactions
-Transaction fees on forward crop sales
-Professional services
What is your business model?
Pavo's business is based on an interactive IoT blockchain platform. It allows gardens to be managed in real time, and enables control over plants to be performed remotely. Our platform ensures an improvement in quality, increased product yield, and compliance with normative acts and legislation.
Thanks
-Professional services
Pavo's business is based on an interactive IoT blockchain platform. It allows gardens to be managed in real time, and enables control over plants to be performed remotely. Our platform ensures an improvement in quality, increased product yield, and compliance with normative acts and legislation.
-Professional services
-Professional services
What wallets is fine to your system? can you recommend anything?
Hello, you can transfer your tokens to any Ethereum wallet, but it's important to remember that they need to support ERC20. Also, the ETH wallet should be your personal wallet, as exchange wallets (Kraken, Bittrex, Coinbase) can't be used.
Do I understand correctly that your tokens support ERC20 standart?
Yes, they do
It's fine, thanks
You are welcome Wink
Activity: 103
Hello, you can transfer your tokens to any Ethereum wallet, but it's important to remember that they need to support ERC20. Also, the ETH wallet should be your personal wallet, as exchange wallets (Kraken, Bittrex, Coinbase) can't be used.
Yes, they do
It's fine, thanks
Yes, they do
Activity: 103
After this project has expanded to other areas or is the payment platform for the objects in the agricultural sector 4.0 technology. Then I do not know why the project needs blockchain?
Blockchain makes cannabis supply chains more transparent:
-consumers know where their product comes from;
-growers and distributors are sure that they will receive payment for the delivery;
-blockchain solutions can underpin consumer confidence by facilitating transparency and traceability, while still allowing growers to maintain profit margins and trade secrets.
Pages:
Jump to: