Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 47. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Can Pavo software platform be used by inexperienced growers?
Our platform is easy to use for experienced and inexperienced growers. Our system is designed to give advice, detect risks of crop loss, and manage your production efficiently. If you are new to the growing business, we offer professionally produced educational content for growers to augment their knowledge on everything cannabis. A dedicated video series demonstrates best practice cultivation techniques and the newest findings from across the Pavo community
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Does Pavo only show statistics or does it also give predictions?
Activity: 99
Can Pavo software platform be used by inexperienced growers?
Does Pavo only show statistics or does it also give predictions?
Predictive models drive many high-value use cases, including but not limited to:
Crop Identification
GrowScore (Automated Corrective Crop Monitoring)
Crop Quality Recommendations
Crop Yield Prediction
Predictive Maintenance
Crop Demand Prediction
Lab Test Optimization
Fraudulent Data Detection
Intrusion Detection
What will happen if your project closes?
There are only a few factors that can reduce the demand for PavoCoin, leading to the closure of our project. These are: changes in the legal status of the cannabis industry, including political and economic risks, emergence of new players with the same product, and technical failure. None of these are likely to happen for the following reasons. The legal status of cannabis is showing a strong trend toward full legalization for recreational, medical, and industrial use. Given the ongoing political situation in the U.S. and other countries, all the stakeholders in power in the markets which look interesting for us are in favor of full legalization. This trend and its acceleration make the rollback of legalization of the cannabis industry not just improbable, but most surely impossible. As for new players who may try to capture the market in which we work and are planning to expand, our experience, team, and know-how make us not just competitive, but guarantee our leadership in this industry. As for technical failure - the blockchain technology, in association with the Internet of Things, has proved itself to be a safe, faultless, and hack-free system in a number of industries. Governments, gigantic corporations, and intelligent agencies around the globe are implementing this technology into their workflow, ensuring security for themselves
Could you be purchased by any other project?
This is very unlikely to happen for the following reasons. From the economic point of view, everything speaks in favor of our project succeeding. The vast growth of the market, experience of the team, and federal legalization are signaling a promising future. But what is most important when speaking about the possibility of an acquisition, is our personal connection with this project. We have dedicated ourselves to it. Most of the team members have personal motivation to succeed in this very important mission - making the cannabis industry transparent, eco-friendly, and simple. We chose this industry to make the world a better place, so we have no intention now or in the future to sell. We love what we do and have no desire to stop doing it.
Activity: 107
There are only a few factors that can reduce the demand for PavoCoin, leading to the closure of our project. These are: changes in the legal status of the cannabis industry, including political and economic risks, emergence of new players with the same product, and technical failure. None of these are likely to happen for the following reasons. The legal status of cannabis is showing a strong trend toward full legalization for recreational, medical, and industrial use. Given the ongoing political situation in the U.S. and other countries, all the stakeholders in power in the markets which look interesting for us are in favor of full legalization. This trend and its acceleration make the rollback of legalization of the cannabis industry not just improbable, but most surely impossible. As for new players who may try to capture the market in which we work and are planning to expand, our experience, team, and know-how make us not just competitive, but guarantee our leadership in this industry. As for technical failure - the blockchain technology, in association with the Internet of Things, has proved itself to be a safe, faultless, and hack-free system in a number of industries. Governments, gigantic corporations, and intelligent agencies around the globe are implementing this technology into their workflow, ensuring security for themselves
Could you be purchased by any other project?
Activity: 107
How secure is the storage of tokens?
The PAVO token smart contract handles all transactions and balances in a secure and reliable manner. All ICO participants will have to identify themselves to meet minimum Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF) and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. Also, we use two-factor authentication (2FA) to ensure the maximum safety of your wallet. There is also a password recovery option if you need to restore access to your account.
Activity: 76
How secure is the storage of tokens?
How can I parcipiate In your ICO??
You need to register on our platform, where you can participate in the TGE and its stages, deposit funds, buy PAVO tokens, and find all the necessary information. Next, you need to replenish the deposit on your account and undergo KYC procedures for the withdrawal of your tokens. You will be able to withdraw your tokens to a third-party wallet only after the end of the TGE. Payment methods include several cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH) and USD. After purchasing the tokens, you will be able to bring them to your ETH wallet (it should be your personal wallet, exchange wallets can't be used). When you pay with cryptocurrencies, a commission fee (transaction fee) is charged by the infrastructure of the corresponding block, the size of which you set yourself, and the transaction speed depends on the congestion of the network and the amount of the commission fee that you set.

Our site: pavocoin.com
Restrictions for KYC? Could not find on site

We can accept contributions from people all over the world except for Iran and North Correa
Also Pavo token can be purchased only by accredited investors in U.S. It is not open for all U.S. residents

I am an accredited investor, I just buy via site as anyone else?

Please, contact us on: [email protected] Cool
When can I wait for answer?
Really soon! Usually it takes no more than 24 hours Smiley
Anyway to contact faster: time is a factor
You can reach us in our telegram chat: t.me/pavocoin_en
Activity: 198
You need to register on our platform, where you can participate in the TGE and its stages, deposit funds, buy PAVO tokens, and find all the necessary information. Next, you need to replenish the deposit on your account and undergo KYC procedures for the withdrawal of your tokens. You will be able to withdraw your tokens to a third-party wallet only after the end of the TGE. Payment methods include several cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH) and USD. After purchasing the tokens, you will be able to bring them to your ETH wallet (it should be your personal wallet, exchange wallets can't be used). When you pay with cryptocurrencies, a commission fee (transaction fee) is charged by the infrastructure of the corresponding block, the size of which you set yourself, and the transaction speed depends on the congestion of the network and the amount of the commission fee that you set.

We can accept contributions from people all over the world except for Iran and North Correa
Also Pavo token can be purchased only by accredited investors in U.S. It is not open for all U.S. residents

Anyway to contact faster: time is a factor

is this ERC token or not??

Yes, it is ERC-20 standard
You can see our contract here: https://github.com/pavocoin/ERC20 Smiley
Activity: 109

is this ERC token or not??
Pages:
Jump to: